A Father's Prayer To His Soldier

This is a discussion on A Father's Prayer To His Soldier within the Law Enforcement, Military & Homeland Security Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; We are saying goodbye to many friends,neighbors,and family as another brigade deploys. A Prayer for Sons, Daughters, Brothers, Sisters, Moms and Dads. I first sent ...

Thread: A Father's Prayer To His Soldier

We are saying goodbye to many friends,neighbors,and family as another brigade deploys. A Prayer for Sons, Daughters, Brothers, Sisters, Moms and Dads. I first sent this to my daughter on a deployment with her Guard unit to Germany. A friend asked me to send to his son as he leaves for Afghanistan. Help keep these soldiers in our hearts and prayers as well as their loved ones at home. I was reminded this past weekend at Our class reunion ( Ft Campbell High School ) of the same feelings of fear and loss as our Fathers left for Vietnam in 1965. Better than half the class I guess were gone overnight it seemed. In those days the families went back to home towns to wait out deployment. We lost our best friends as well as our Fathers. We know these kids feelings today. SOO, keep them in your hearts and prayers as well.
    Attached Files

To you and yours.... Godspeed and prayers for a safe return.
    "Just getting a concealed carry permit means you haven't commited a crime yet. CCP holders commit crimes." Daniel Vice, senior attorney for the Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence, quoted on Fox & Friends, 8 Jul, 2008

(Sometimes) "a fight avioded is a fight won." ... claude clay

Sponsored Links