Westboro is at it again. - Page 2

Westboro is at it again.

This is a discussion on Westboro is at it again. within the Law Enforcement, Military & Homeland Security Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; bad karma ALWAYS comes home...it's only a matter of time...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Westboro is at it again.

bad karma ALWAYS comes home...it's only a matter of time

Distinguished Member Array Dakotaranger's Avatar
    In attempt to avoid talking religion, they aren't Christians. the Bible says that Christians are known by their love. This group has no compassion for those that are hurting. And put in between the families and God what St. Paul called a stumbling block. The damage this group could do to families are almost immesurable.

Moderators, if I crossed the line my apologies, If I did cross the line do what you have to.
    "[T]he people are not to be disarmed of their weapons.
    They are left in full possession of them."

Zacharia Johnson (speech in the Virginia Ratifying Convention,25 June 1778)"The best we can hope for concerning the people at large is that they be properly armed." ~Alexander Hamilton

Senior Moderator
    Just when you thought this lowlife piece of could not get any lower:

Phelps and his band of inbred follower plan to protest at the funerals of the 4 children killed in the Alabama School Bus Crash: http://www.waff.com/Global/story.asp?S=5719211

Phelps proves the axiom that some people continue to draw breath only because it is unlawful to kill them.

Matt
    Battle Plan (n) - a list of things that aren't going to happen if you are attacked.
    Blame it on Sixto - now that is a viable plan.

Quote Originally Posted by Redneck Repairs View Post
    Thank the stars that my little community has not lost anyone in the war , but if we have that misfortune i hope to hell they come out here and try and protest .. us rednecks could work off a lot of our bottled up rage over loosing a fine young man or lady on them . Myself i would take a simple assault charge or two written into the local muni court , its under $300 a pop , and i have a feeling the local LE might well bungle the whole case lol .
    Problem is it will be more than a simple assault charge. They will sue you, the police dept. that was supposed to be protecting them and anyone else they can think of. That's how they are funded, Phelps' daughter and others in the origination are attorneys and live for the day someone makes a wrong move. You will be sued for violating their First Amendment rights. The Mayor of Topeka was sending out letters to other cities explaining what to expect if Phelps and crew made a show in their towns. Phelps has filed a lawsuit against him and the city for civil rights violations.

I too am a member of the Patriot Guard and have encountered them more than once. They are to be ignored no matter how hard that is to do.
    I'm from Kansas and believe me these people (and I use the term loosely) do not represent the fine people of this state.
    I'm a child of the 60's, but I got over it.

Assistant Administrator
    I am beyond words - at least ones I can print here

WHAT is this ''thing's'' driving force exactly. If it is to alienate the rest of the majority of sane and reasonable people - it is achieving that objective.

Why in should the slime have any place whatsoever at these girl's funerals? What in is his grievance for??

I'd better stop right there .................. sheesh.
    Chris - P95
    NRA Certified Instructor & NRA Life Member.

"To own a gun and assume that you are armed
    is like owning a piano and assuming that you are a musician!."

http://www.rkba-2a.com/ - a portal for 2A links, articles and some videos.

VIP Member
    Thank you, Warhawk, for what you and the Patriot Guard are doing for our fallen soldiers and their grieving families.

As for their potential protests at the funerals of the four children who have died in the Huntsville, AL, bus accident...I hope the Huntsville Police Department can find an appropriate venue from which these "individuals" from Westview can express themselves...the city landfill comes to mind (with the rest of the ....).

When they did a protest in Wichita some time back the city cordoned off a place for them to stage their demonstration. It seems that the morning before the services the fire dept. found it necessary to flush some fire hydrants in and around that very area.
    I'm a child of the 60's, but I got over it.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sisco View Post
    When they did a protest in Wichita some time back the city cordoned off a place for them to stage their demonstration. It seems that the morning before the services the fire dept. found it necessary to flush some fire hydrants in and around that very area.
    Exactly!

I Like It...

Quote Originally Posted by falcon1 View Post
    Exactly!
    I'm with you on this approach...

ret
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links