Check THIS link before buying/reading "Terror at Beslan" book

This is a discussion on Check THIS link before buying/reading "Terror at Beslan" book within the Law Enforcement, Military & Homeland Security Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Based upon comments from others here at DC, I ordered this book. I started reading the book and on a gut instict, decided to do ...

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By guardmt
  • 1 Post By Sticks

Thread: Check THIS link before buying/reading "Terror at Beslan" book

Distinguished Member Array Chaplain Scott's Avatar

Check THIS link before buying/reading "Terror at Beslan" book

Based upon comments from others here at DC, I ordered this book. I started reading the book and on a gut instict, decided to do a little internet checking on the author. I ended up reading a LOT, here is a fairly concise summary. The book may be worthwhile, but ..........

John Giduck Exposed: The Weird Legal Saga of John Giduck v. Everybody

or here: John Giduck Special Forces Wannabe
    Scott, US Army 1974-2004

Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children what it was once like in the United States where men were free.
    - Ronald Reagan

2. Remove Ads

I dont know why everyone makes the claim they are part of the elite. Honestly, I mean whenever I ask someone what they did in the service its always, oh I was a green beret, ohhh I was a PJ, or the biggest claim I was a seal. Seriously, I havnt heard cook, mechanic, pilot, etc. I almost threw up at McDonalds coming home from AT before deploying, I was getting my order and the guy taking my order was asking me what I did in the military, then he pulls out some coin and said he use to be SF. SERIOUSLY?!?!
    mano3 likes this.
    “What we have done for ourselves alone dies with us; what we have done for others and the world remains and is immortal.” Albert Pike

Quite funny really that their lives are so miserable they must make it up.

There are posers everywhere.
    My rifle and pistol are tools, I am the weapon.

I honestly give more respect to the basic rifleman who did a full tour on the front lines or some sandbag outpost on top of a hill than any "special" branch that made occasional trips into wonder land.
    mano3 likes this.
    Sticks

Grasseater // Grass~eat~er noun, often attributive \ˈgras-ē-tər\
    A person who is incapable of independent thought; a person who is herd animal-like in behavior; one who cannot distinguish between right and wrong; a foolish person.
    See also Sheep

Links