Funny stuff you're 1st Sgt has said

This is a discussion on Funny stuff you're 1st Sgt has said within the Law Enforcement, Military & Homeland Security Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; 1st sgt "hey what's that lever there do" me "that operates the turret 1st sgt" Before coming to us he spent his career as a ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Funny stuff you're 1st Sgt has said

Funny stuff you're 1st Sgt has said

1st sgt "hey what's that lever there do"

me "that operates the turret 1st sgt"

Before coming to us he spent his career as a cook............

more to come...

2. Remove Ads

VIP Member
    When I was at Travis we got a new First Shirt from the Security Police Squadron. He could not believe the difference in conduct expected from the people in a flying squadron compared to what he was used to. In the two years he was assigned to the 75th MAS he only processed two Article 15s one was enlisted and the other was an officer, when the Commander (Colonel) tells a Captain to get a haircut you do not ignore him. As First Shirt in a Security Police squadron he was used to processing two or three Article 15s a day.
    OldVet likes this.
    When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk.
    "Don't forget, incoming fire has the right of way."

"Don't do dudes, don't do drugs, don't drink and drive"
    Normal liberty brief by my 1st sgt

VIP Member
    And stay from any katoey.
    When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk.
    "Don't forget, incoming fire has the right of way."

Quote Originally Posted by Daddydon View Post
    "Don't do dudes, don't do drugs, don't drink and drive"
    Normal liberty brief by my 1st sgt
    lol I forgot that speech. My first 1st sgt said "Drink!, don't drink and drive, wrap it before you tap it, if you bought it wrap it twice.

Then he'd leave and gunny would come out and we had to do 20 pushups. but with 1,2,3 it turns into 40.

During the last few days of every patrol, We'd get the same 'speech' from the 'goats' as well, although it usually went more like..... "You SOB''s by all means DRINK, but do NOT drive! Your wives had held down the fort while we were out so DON'T get in her way now. Do NOT beat your wives. Do NOT beat your girlfriends.... I will (explictive) KILL YOU! Most importantly, under NO circumstances, never, EVER let the two of them meet...... THEY will kill you"
    "Just getting a concealed carry permit means you haven't commited a crime yet. CCP holders commit crimes." Daniel Vice, senior attorney for the Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence, quoted on Fox & Friends, 8 Jul, 2008

(Sometimes) "a fight avioded is a fight won." ... claude clay

NTC rotation...Make sure you and your soldiers stay away from those Dessert Turtles...as he tries to mimic the way a turtle would walk.

I don't wanna get a call at three in the morning that pfc schmuckitelly didn't wanna take a cab and ended up with blue and red in his mirror. I will castrate you

My Dad was a First shirt. He was a big guy too. I was about 10 years old and he was getting on to me about not cleaning my room good enough. We lived on base. I piped up and told him" Hey, I got rights." He says, " Yea, me too." Then he makes a fist with his left hand and stick that big o,d paw in my face and says " And I got lefts too." I'll always remember. Thanks Dad.
    My other First shirt was never amusing.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.
    Ronald Reagan

Distinguished Member Array Tally XD's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SIG_guy View Post
    NTC rotation...Make sure you and your soldiers stay away from those Dessert Turtles...as he tries to mimic the way a turtle would walk.
    You did NTC Rotations? Ft. Irwin?

I was OPFOR 1982 - 1983 Charlie Company 1/77th Armor at Ft. Irwin. Was awesome duty.
    I am consistently on record and will continue to be on record as opposing concealed carry.
    - Barack Obama Chicago Tribune, April 27, 2004

You wanta re-enlist
    msgt/ret and atctimmy like this.
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

VIP Member
    S. Florida, north of the Miami mess, south of the Mouse trap
    Quote Originally Posted by msgt/ret View Post
    When I was at Travis we got a new First Shirt from the Security Police Squadron. He could not believe the difference in conduct expected from the people in a flying squadron compared to what he was used to. In the two years he was assigned to the 75th MAS he only processed two Article 15s one was enlisted and the other was an officer, when the Commander (Colonel) tells a Captain to get a haircut you do not ignore him. As First Shirt in a Security Police squadron he was used to processing two or three Article 15s a day.
    That is so true! I had good ones, who really cared for the troops, and bad ones, who used the position as a political launching board. And then there were the weasels.
    Retired USAF E-8. Remember: You're being watched!
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your heart it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... "For What It's Worth" Buffalo Springfield

Distinguished Member Array Arborigine's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SIG_guy View Post
    often, when running a swordfish boat out of San Diego Harbor, I would see landing craft full of Marine recruits heading out to Silver Strand to play "D day". It always looked like a barge load of turtles to me with all those helmets bobbing around.
    I don't always have nothing to say, but when I do, I post it on Facebook.

I am listening

Nothing I can post here without getting infractions.
    atctimmy likes this.
    You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You are able to say to yourself, "I have lived through this horror. I can take the next thing that comes along." . . . You must do the thing you think you cannot do. Eleanor Roosevelt

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links