Video: Detaining Citizens & National Defense Authorization Act

This is a discussion on Video: Detaining Citizens & National Defense Authorization Act within the Law Enforcement, Military & Homeland Security Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; You may have seen a couple of this man's videos. He only has four videos so far. All of them have been very sobering and ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: Video: Detaining Citizens & National Defense Authorization Act

Exclamation Video: Detaining Citizens & National Defense Authorization Act

You may have seen a couple of this man's videos. He only has four videos so far. All of them have been very sobering and thought provoking.

This is his latest video (1/27/13), the topic is on language that is in the most recent National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) that Obama signed last year. Some scary language regarding the indefinite detention of US Citizens on US soil.

It's important to pay attention to what goes on during routine legislation in Washington.

-Bark'n
    Semper Fi

"The gun is the great equalizer... For it is the gun, that allows the meek to repel the monsters; Whom are bigger, stronger and without conscience, prey on those who without one, would surely perish."

2. Remove Ads

They've already proven they can/will do this...when is the next time?
    zacii likes this.
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

Thanks for sharing - I put this one up on FB...

Austin
    darbo likes this.

VIP Member
    I don't know anything about this guy, but what he says is very worrisome. If accurate and true, it's funny how something this mind-blowing sort of comes in under the radar and we don't normally hear it.

As usual, it's the "fine print" that's dangerous.
    Turn the election's in 2014 to a "2A Revolution". It will serve as a 1994 refresher not to "infringe" on our Second Amendment. We know who they are now.........SEND 'EM HOME. Our success in this will be proportional to how hard we work to make it happen.

VIP Member Array ExactlyMyPoint's Avatar
    Scary stuff. No one I know has the time this guy had to dissect that entire bill and find this kind of stuff. Personally, when the SHTF, I don't think any of those words are gonna matter and someone is going to do what he wants and no one is going to stop him. We are literally hanging by a thread right now and there is a very sharp blade to it.
    Preparing for the Zombie Apocalypse or Rapture....whichever comes first.

Liked everyone of this guy's vids so far. I wish there were more minds like this out there speaking and actually researching the topics.
    crossfireltd and Bark'n like this.

Senior Member Array KoriBustard's Avatar
    If you're interested, this thread duplicates the thread below:

http://www.defensivecarry.com/forum/...h-ing-d-c.html
    NRA Member
    GOAL Member
    Certified NRA RSO
    EDC: M&P 9c

While I don't like the language in the bill and the attitude of our benevolent representatives; language or not, they will do as they please.
    shooterX and darbo like this.
    Trust in God and keep your powder dry

"A heavily armed citizenry is not about overthrowing the government; it is about preventing the government from overthrowing liberty. A people stripped of their right of self defense is defenseless against their own government." -source

Quote Originally Posted by zacii View Post
    While I don't like the language in the bill and the attitude of our benevolent representatives; language or not, they will do as they please.
    Yep, I find that to be the case more often than not.
    shooterX likes this.
    -Bark'n
    Semper Fi

"The gun is the great equalizer... For it is the gun, that allows the meek to repel the monsters; Whom are bigger, stronger and without conscience, prey on those who without one, would surely perish."

Loved that guy in Doogie Howser.

VIP Member
    Scary indeed.....
    "Don't start none, won't be none!"

I subscribed to his YT channel-thingy after the first vid came out. For me, I've heard most of this before but he's putting it out there and it getting seen a little bit.

Those inside the beltway are far removed from 'us' and they'll do as they can get away with until........... (?)
    darbo and Bark'n like this.
    "Just getting a concealed carry permit means you haven't commited a crime yet. CCP holders commit crimes." Daniel Vice, senior attorney for the Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence, quoted on Fox & Friends, 8 Jul, 2008

(Sometimes) "a fight avioded is a fight won." ... claude clay

Makes me wonder who defines who are the terrorist? And it seems that the definition of terrorist can change to fit whatever they deem plausible. Am I now a terrorist if I refuse to obey unconstitutional laws? How did we let this happen? IF Im not mistaken, he signed this bill into law on december 31 New Years Eve 2011.. sneaky.. Just amazes me how half the population
    cant see what and where we are heading.. To me the greatest threat is within our government. How do you trust these people?
    darbo likes this.

Somebody or somebodies need to keep an eye on this guy to make sure he doesn't disappear one evening while out walking fluffy. Doesn't he know we're all supposed to stay stupid and just take what they feed us?
    darbo likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by mg27 View Post
    Makes me wonder who defines who are the terrorist? And it seems that the definition of terrorist can change to fit whatever they deem plausible. Am I now a terrorist if I refuse to obey unconstitutional laws? How did we let this happen? IF Im not mistaken, he signed this bill into law on december 31 New Years Eve 2011.. sneaky.. Just amazes me how half the population
    cant see what and where we are heading.. To me the greatest threat is within our government. How do you trust these people?

this is how WE let this happen.....AGENDA: Grinding America Down (Full Movie) FREE to watch for a limited time. on Vimeo
    darbo likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links