Army training in Houston??

This is a discussion on Army training in Houston?? within the Law Enforcement, Military & Homeland Security Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Look, it's in Houston, for crying out loud....

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Army training in Houston??

Look, it's in Houston, for crying out loud.

2. Remove Ads

VIP Member Array ExactlyMyPoint's Avatar
    I found multiple YouTube posts like this in multiple cities. Just WHY are the military doing this training exercise????
    Preparing for the Zombie Apocalypse or Rapture....whichever comes first.

How do you "hide" something in plain sight?

You get the public use to seeing it.

That's not real gun fire...those are just blanks and that's just the government training to protect us.

Those people aren't really hurt...that's not real blood, that's just the government training to take care of us in case we need help...those people are just actors...the government isn't really taking them away, they're just flying them someplace else as part of the training exercise.

Don't worry, I saw this on the news and on youtube...what you are seeing is perfectly normal...Let me show you...here, stop looking at what's going on outside in the real world and check out these youtube videos of the training exercises instead...that's it, watch all the videos...relax...calm down...relax...go back to sleep.
    palmgopher and ErnieNWillis like this.
    Regards,
    1MoreGoodGuy
    NRA Life Member
    GOA Life Member

Behave Like Someone Who is Determined to be FREE!

I wont believe the military will turn on American citizens in a gun grab until I see it happening.
    That being said. Especially after this last wave of buying Obama practically insured the feds dont have the muscle to confiscate weapons nationwide. There is now more firepower in the hands of gun owners than ever in the history of this Nation.
    Before we go to the Tanks Raptors Nukes debate. It will never go that far. Our military is stretched to thin now. To pull it all back into our own borders to fight its own people would leave the country vulnerable to outside attack.
    Again I have no expectation the military will follow such a blatant Hitler like order. ATF etc cant storm a church without being slaughtered. Power comes from the end of a gun. Guess who owns the guns?
    " It is sad governments are chief'ed by the double tongues." quote Ten Bears Movie Outlaw Josie Wales

VIP Member Array ExactlyMyPoint's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost1958 View Post
    I wont believe the military will turn on American citizens in a gun grab until I see it happening.
    That being said. Especially after this last wave of buying Obama practically insured the feds dont have the muscle to confiscate weapons nationwide. There is now more firepower in the hands of gun owners than ever in the history of this Nation.
    Before we go to the Tanks Raptors Nukes debate. It will never go that far. Our military is stretched to thin now. To pull it all back into our own borders to fight its own people would leave the country vulnerable to outside attack.
    Again I have no expectation the military will follow such a blatant Hitler like order. ATF etc cant storm a church without being slaughtered. Power comes from the end of a gun. Guess who owns the guns?
    Scary thought. If our military is stretched too thin, then maybe Obama can justify bringing in the UN to "help". I am sure they would have no problem firing on US citizens.
    Preparing for the Zombie Apocalypse or Rapture....whichever comes first.

"One of the greatest delusions in the world is the hope that the evils in this world are to be cured by legislation."
    --Thomas B. Reed, American Attorney

Second Amendment -- Established December 15, 1791 and slowly eroded ever since What happened to "..... shall not be infringed."

Do you think Obama will call upon NATO to step in and help him fight and disarm these rebel terrorists who are trying to destroy the country from within?
    Regards,
    1MoreGoodGuy
    NRA Life Member
    GOA Life Member

Behave Like Someone Who is Determined to be FREE!

Quote Originally Posted by ExactlyMyPoint View Post
    Scary thought. If our military is stretched too thin, then maybe Obama can justify bringing in the UN to "help". I am sure they would have no problem firing on US citizens.
    Well Id rather face the UN since unless we do most of the fighting their history as a military force aint the best.
    That being said I dont believe our military arm would in effect turn us into Hitlers Germany or the big first step or tolerate a UN Force on our soil to attack U.S. Citizens regardless what Washington ordered. Obama isnt that popular with the military in the first place much less looked as the savior of the fatherland.
    I dont see it happening as far as total gun confiscation. One it isnt possible to accomplish, without the military and maybe not with it. In any case it would open a chapter in history of the next revolution win lose or draw. I dont think any but the most criminally insane leader would are open that box.

If they ever do manage it it will be by tiny steps not wholesale forced confiscation. It would take a madman to turn the U.S into a war zone to violate a constitutional right.
    " It is sad governments are chief'ed by the double tongues." quote Ten Bears Movie Outlaw Josie Wales

I'll take an opposing view here just for arguments sake......

The first thing that comes to my mind when I hear "the troops won't fire on us" is the Kent State University event. Yes, it was a diffrent time but Americans died at the hands of military troops just the same.

I still wanna know what all those FEMA camps are for. Take out all the conspiracy jibberish and wadda got? A whole bunch of 'FEMA camp for........what exactly?

Americans, as a whole, have become dependant and feel 'entitled'. This is especially true in the 'megaopolisis' and surrounding cities/'burbs. (and this is our nations highest population densities) They demand the goverment help them (not just welfare, but in many/most aspects of their lives). Self-reliance and handeling 'external crisies' on your own is no longer 'acceptable' in the minds of many Americans. On a side note, our goverment is now laying the framwork to make 'prepping' a possible sign of being a terrorist. As a 'veteran' citizen of the Gulf Coast region growing up, we had bug-out-boxes and supplies (we called it the hurricane box) at the ready...... the 'old folks' remembered Hurricane Camille and that was the lesson they learned. Katrina and Rita 're-taught' those very lessons.

The past two Administrations have passed more laws and signed more EO's restricting civil rights than any other time in history ... except maybe during WWII. (remember those Jap-American 'internment camps'?) Who is 'guarding the guards' that are making and enforcing these decisions? (think terror-watch-lists WRT the TSA and flying... who put that name there and if it IS wrong, how do you get it removed?)

We, as Americans, are being 'drummed-down'... wether by design or a completly incompetant accident. Our attention spans are SO much less than just a generation ago.

I have no 'real' answer as to how to fix or reverse these processes except to, somehow, make OUR goverment HAVE to LISTEN to the American people who assigned them the power and authority they have right now.

These military drills/meanuvers within our cities and towns will continue until we FORCE the issue and demand answers OTHER than the "We're from the Goverment, we're here to help" kinda answers. We, as citizens, have to make 'em answer this, and any other questions we ask. Our goverment is a runaway train and it gaining speed and momentum..... what are we gonna do to stop it..... or at least slow it down?
    "Just getting a concealed carry permit means you haven't commited a crime yet. CCP holders commit crimes." Daniel Vice, senior attorney for the Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence, quoted on Fox & Friends, 8 Jul, 2008

(Sometimes) "a fight avioded is a fight won." ... claude clay

Quote Originally Posted by goldshellback View Post
    I'll take an opposing view here just for arguments sake......

The first thing that comes to my mind when I hear "the troops won't fire on us" is the Kent State University event. Yes, it was a diffrent time but Americans died at the hands of military troops just the same.

I still wanna know what all those FEMA camps are for. Take out all the conspiracy jibberish and wadda got? A whole bunch of 'FEMA camp for........what exactly?

Americans, as a whole, have become dependant and feel 'entitled'. This is especially true in the 'megaopolisis' and surrounding cities/'burbs. (and this is our nations highest population densities) They demand the goverment help them (not just welfare, but in many/most aspects of their lives). Self-reliance and handeling 'external crisies' on your own is no longer 'acceptable' in the minds of many Americans. On a side note, our goverment is now laying the framwork to make 'prepping' a possible sign of being a terrorist. As a 'veteran' citizen of the Gulf Coast region growing up, we had bug-out-boxes and supplies (we called it the hurricane box) at the ready...... the 'old folks' remembered Hurricane Camille and that was the lesson they learned. Katrina and Rita 're-taught' those very lessons.

The past two Administrations have passed more laws and signed more EO's restricting civil rights than any other time in history ... except maybe during WWII. (remember those Jap-American 'internment camps'?) Who is 'guarding the guards' that are making and enforcing these decisions? (think terror-watch-lists WRT the TSA and flying... who put that name there and if it IS wrong, how do you get it removed?)

We, as Americans, are being 'drummed-down'... wether by design or a completly incompetant accident. Our attention spans are SO much less than just a generation ago.

I have no 'real' answer as to how to fix or reverse these processes except to, somehow, make OUR goverment HAVE to LISTEN to the American people who assigned them the power and authority they have right now.

These military drills/meanuvers within our cities and towns will continue until we FORCE the issue and demand answers OTHER than the "We're from the Goverment, we're here to help" kinda answers. We, as citizens, have to make 'em answer this, and any other questions we ask. Our goverment is a runaway train and it gaining speed and momentum..... what are we gonna do to stop it..... or at least slow it down?

see here.... AGENDA: Grinding America Down (Full Movie) FREE to watch for a limited time. on Vimeo it's by design and has been at for many decades.

Reality check time.
    Who here believes our entire military is composed of orphans?
    So what we are talking about in theory is our troops taking action against their own mothers and fathers, sisters and brothers, aunts and uncles, and children.
    Or if the blue hats come in we are saying that our troops will stand down and let the blue hats do their dastardly deeds to their families.
    Who really believes that is going to happen?

Goldshellback, which FEMA camps are you talking about? One of the so called FEMA camps here in Texas is actually detention facility. What is not actually is FEMA. It is a detention facility for ICE where they hold families waiting to be deported. Just because Jesse Ventura and Alex Jones say these things are something does not mean they actually are.

But lets say for the sake of discussion that FEMA has taken over some old military bases, and improved the fencing, and have contractors guarding them. While Alex and Jesse might say that these camps are being prepared for when we all get rounded up, that does not mean it is so. How many viewers and listeners would these guys have if they said that after all the issues with the FEMA trailers (formaldehyde etc) after Katrina, uncle figured out it would be cheaper, healthier, and easier to put evacuees in real houses, with real appliances (which would need to be guarded while vacant to prevent theft) on land that the government already owns and has power lines, sewers, and all the associated infrastructure already in place? Last summer when hurricane Isaac was heading for New Orleans, Harris county and Houston flat out said that evacuees were not welcome here.

If Isaac was another Katrina where should all those people go?

Gee, wouldn't it be nice if someone had already prepped some place for these people to go? But talking about that doesn't sell much tin foil does it?
    Sig 210 and 68blackbird like this.
    Infowars- Proving David Hannum right on a daily basis

I don't think it's the regular military we need to worry about. I'm thinking FBI, BATF, TSA, ICE, maybe even National Guard (although probably more closely aligned with the regular military so less likely to go along). Think Randy Weaver or Branch Davidians.

I always wondered what was going through the minds of the people I'd see on the ground looking up as we'd fly over in similar training situations. It's a good thing we scrapped the idea of blasting Wagner's Flight of the Valkyries as we were doing it. Relax folks, they're not coming to get you.

Quote Originally Posted by mcp1810 View Post
    Reality check time.

Gee, wouldn't it be nice if someone had already prepped some place for these people to go? But talking about that doesn't sell much tin foil does it?
    My whole post was an opposing view. The "Take out all the conspiracy jibberish ....." WRT these facilities and what are they? I'm all for knowing. Google dosn't help 'much' and I'm not a big Alex Jones listener, but that was the question I asked

I'm retired AD military and work with and around a LOT of AD military folks...... those guys arn't gonna participate in something like that. The Kent State thing did happen though and it's a good opposing arguement.

I wholeheartedly believe and understand what your sayn'. My whole point was that 'we the people' are going to HAVE to make the forces-that-be answer these questions we have, wether it why the military is conducting training in our communities, FEMA camps, or aliens at Groom Lake. As for the 'NOLA refugees' Texas absorbed..... I agree with telling LA 'no more'. Ya'll got the very bad end of that escapade.

As for tin foil, it makes for better liners for baking and grilln' for easier clean-up than govt. mind control prevention.
    "Just getting a concealed carry permit means you haven't commited a crime yet. CCP holders commit crimes." Daniel Vice, senior attorney for the Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence, quoted on Fox & Friends, 8 Jul, 2008

(Sometimes) "a fight avioded is a fight won." ... claude clay

I ran across this article in another discussion along similar lines. It was prefaced with:

"If there is civil unrest in this country, it will not be the U.S. military or the “U.N.” that gets tasked with coming in and taking our guns. And, it will not be some third-world “soldiers” with no capability or training. It will be the Canadians. They speak English, they understand our customs and they know our culture."

Canadians are beady-eyed and flappy headed (South Park reference). Sounds plausible.

U.S. Northern Command News

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Links