SO now Americans living abroad can be taken out with drones

This is a discussion on SO now Americans living abroad can be taken out with drones within the Law Enforcement, Military & Homeland Security Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Once they determine they CAN kill US Citizens with no due process, there's nothing that says they are restricted to doing it on foreign soil ...

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast
Like Tree99Likes

Thread: SO now Americans living abroad can be taken out with drones

Once they determine they CAN kill US Citizens with no due process, there's nothing that says they are restricted to doing it on foreign soil or only with drones. It's kind of like the old saying, "Once you've established she's a hooker, you're simply haggling over price."
    Know Guns, Know Safety, Know Peace.
    No Guns, No Safety, No Peace.

Guns are like sex and air...its no big deal until YOU can't get any.

2. Remove Ads

This is totally acceptable. Actually not acceptable, just don't want to be a victim of a drone attack because I disagree with our "leader".
    Glock Armorer

Lets get real members! If you look for the story, he is firing Generals that won't pass a litmus test question: Will they shoot Americans? NO! Pack your Bags! Marine General leaving in March.
    DHS starts serious drill March / April. 'Operation Thunderdrome' (ie Mad Max)! They are going to get ready for the financial collapse. Serious Exercises! The Military presently has directives,'No Warning Shots'!
    Get Your Ducks In A Row!

Quote Originally Posted by IBGoodToGo View Post
    Lets get real members! If you look for the story, he is firing Generals that won't pass a litmus test qurestion: Will they shoot Americans? NO! Pack your Bags! Marine General leaving in March.
    DHS starts serious drill March / April. 'Operation Thunderdrome' (ie Mad Max)! They are going to get ready for the financial collapse. Serious Exercises! The Military presently has directives,'No Warning Shots'!
    Get Your Ducks In A Row!
    So....you base your information about litmus tests from a dude who got that from a retired general second hand from another high ranking officer who both want to stay anonomous....hmmmmmmm
    Critical thinking????
    Hopyard and Sig 210 like this.
    Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?”
    And I said, “Here am I. Send me!”

Isaiah 6:8

VIP Member
    S. Florida, north of the Miami mess, south of the Mouse trap
    Wait a minute! She's a hooker?
    Rock and Glock likes this.
    Retired USAF E-8. Remember: You're being watched!
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your heart it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... "For What It's Worth" Buffalo Springfield

Quote Originally Posted by suntzu View Post
    So....you base your information about litmus tests from a dude who got that from a retired general second hand from another high ranking officer who both want to stay anonomous....hmmmmmmm
    Critical thinking????
    Would you buy 1.4 Billion rounds of ammo with no plan to use them?

aww....connection the dots I see. I would think that a retired national hero would come forth with his name is this was true......aw..but he is afraid if he does he will have an "accident"

So I guess we just trust whatever.
    Hopyard likes this.
    Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?”

Who is buying the ammo? I am trying to connect the miliraty generals and limus test with ammo. If you are talking about DHS ordering the ammo I fail to see the correlation with that and DOD. I would think that even in a tinfoil world that IF the military were to fire on US citizens thay they would bring their own ammo.
    Hopyard and Sig 210 like this.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by glockman10mm View Post
    Yes, as an LEO I do know the difference. As an LEO, I advice them of their rights under Miranda

As a former combat Marine, I drop the hammer.
    When war is declared , and you take sides with the enemy, and engage in their activities, which include mass destruction on US property, you get what they get.
    I agree with you in that they deserve to get wacked. However, if we capture them instead of kill them, we can get information
    that might lead to stopping other attacks. Well, theoretically we could get information if the current administration wasn't against enhanced interrogation.
    It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown...eaves%20office

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoganbeg View Post
    Are They? That's a scary statement!
    I think they are, at least with regard to the overseas stuff.

If it starts happening here, we have a whole big enchilada full of legal and political horrors.
    What was done to Padilla was bad enough--- but do let me point out that many here (don't know about you 'cause
    I just don't remember) were quite pleased that he was being held by the military, incommunicado without charges and
    without access to others, including lawyers, and on a military base.

I guess we can't really logically have it both ways. Holding Padilla (wrongfully) IMO has led to this
    situation we are discussing about killing domestic terrorists within the US, sans due process.

I'm uncomfortable with all of it, but far less so than when it is claimed to be OK here in CONUS.

Again, we live in a practical world and sometimes bad stuff is needed; so we hold our noses and look the other way. I think that is what most of us did with Padilla, while some cheered on the abuse, and the courts tried like the dickens to side step having to deal with any of it; or
    worse, some District and Appeals courts blessed it.
    bombthrower77 likes this.
    If the Union is once severed, the line of separation will grow wider and wider, and the controversies which are now debated and settled in the halls of legislation will then be tried in fields of battle and determined by the sword.
    Andrew Jackson

We are reaping what we've sown by having allowed our government to become so meddlesome in both domestic and foreign affairs. It is so much easier to give liberty away than to get it back.
    RoadKill likes this.
    "There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." ~ P. J. O'Rourke

There seems to be an ever increasing pattern of trampling on civil liberties. I'm just wondering where or how it will stop. When a rolling train picks up this much steam, it's nearly impossible to stop.
    docdozer likes this.
    Know Guns, Know Safety, Know Peace.
    No Guns, No Safety, No Peace.

Guns are like sex and air...its no big deal until YOU can't get any.

Quote Originally Posted by OldVet View Post
    Wait a minute! She's a hooker?
    Who's a hooker?

Quote Originally Posted by suntzu View Post
    aww....connection the dots I see. I would think that a retired national hero would come forth with his name is this was true......aw..but he is afraid if he does he will have an "accident"

So I guess we just trust whatever.
    IMHO this Dr has more credence than our Anointed One that can's pass E-Verify. An interview with the author that broke the story. Not the version I wanted to find, but I guess it will do.

Renowned author: Obama wants military leaders who will fire on U.S. citizens - National Policy & Issues | Examiner.com

IMHO this Dr has more credence than our Anointed One that can's pass E-Verify. An interview with the author that broke the story. Not the version I wanted to find, but I guess it will do.

Renowned author: Obama wants military leaders who will fire on U.S. citizens - National Policy & Issues | Examiner.com
    I said this before i antoher thread on this topic. If the "litmuus test" is true then we either have :
    1-A butt load of generals and admirals that are willing to go along with killing US citizens
    or
    2-A butt load of generals and admirals that are too scared to come forward and verify such a test is going on.

Now, you sir, tell me which is more plausible? And a national hero won't come forward? In fact no officer will come forward...sorry. it is your opinion but I think the dud is trying to make a name for himself.

BTW: still trying to figure out the connection between all of the ammo being bought and DOD having a litmus test for officers.

BTW Again: This "Doctor's" credentials are in question because of the lack of accreditation from tha university he claims he got a doctorate. Also, he claims he was nominated for the Nobel Peace PRize in 2009. 205 names were submitted. The Nobel committee seals the list of nominations for 50 years. So I guess we must go on the good "doctor's" word on that also.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Links