Is this for real??

This is a discussion on Is this for real?? within the Law Enforcement, Military & Homeland Security Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; or is it tin hat time... In court this is called reasonable doubt!! You put the lime in the coconut and shake it all up ...

Like Tree13Likes
  • 1 Post By JasonJ
  • 1 Post By gregnsc
  • 2 Post By dben002
  • 3 Post By pgrass101
  • 1 Post By dben002
  • 4 Post By pgrass101
  • 1 Post By drbald1

Thread: Is this for real??

Question Is this for real??

or is it tin hat time...

In court this is called reasonable doubt!!

You put the lime in the coconut and shake it all up -
    SANDY HOOKED

You put the lime in the coconut and shake it all up - - Video
    "The sword dose not cause the murder, and the maker of the sword dose not bear sin" Rabbi Solomon ben Isaac 11th century

2. Remove Ads

hmmmm ...

i didnt want to be one of those theorists...but those are some interestingly peculiar things that are mentioned... it doesnt add up.
    ErnieNWillis likes this.

Unless i knew that it didn't happen,i wouldn't go there,not publicly.I do believe if my daughter had died,he wouldnt have to call me out.We would have a one on one,for sure..That said,nothing is shocking,anymore.
    Spirit51 likes this.

Distinguished Member Array dben002's Avatar
    Anyone who thinks that 20 children's funerals at Sandy Hook is a hoax...I can only say one thing to you....

your sign.jpg
    mano3 and Rock and Glock like this.
    There are two types of people who carry concealed weapons...Responsible ones and Irresponsible ones...which are you...

Senior Moderator
    If you really think that Sandy Hook is hoax then you have problems.
    “You can sway a thousand men by appealing to their prejudices quicker than you can convince one man by logic.”

― Robert A. Heinlein,

For the sake of argument.. and I personally dont have an opinion either way at this point.. how would any of you debate/counter the information (not calling it evidence at this time) that is portrayed in the video? You have to admit, using some other girls picture as a representation of a deceased little girl is strange to say the least.

Quote Originally Posted by JasonJ View Post
    For the sake of argument.. and I personally dont have an opinion either way at this point.. how would any of you debate/counter the information (not calling it evidence at this time) that is portrayed in the video? You have to admit, using some other girls picture as a representation of a deceased little girl is strange to say the least.
    When the incident first happened there was a lot of confusion and mis-information in a rush to get the story out by the media.
    When was the picture and the names of the children first published?????? Could confusion have caused a mistake .... it is reasonable to assume that could have happened...
    There are two types of people who carry concealed weapons...Responsible ones and Irresponsible ones...which are you...

perhaps.. but then allegedly the mother of the girl whos picture was used spoke up and brought it to as many peoples attention as possible.. but we never heard of it.

Perhaps the real hoax is people creating evidence to support the first hoax!?!?!

Distinguished Member Array DontTreadOnI's Avatar
    If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Quote Originally Posted by JasonJ View Post
    perhaps.. but then allegedly the mother of the girl whos picture was used spoke up and brought it to as many peoples attention as possible.. but we never heard of it.

Perhaps the real hoax is people creating evidence to support the first hoax!?!?!
    I can agree with and believe your statement here 110%. Needless to say there will always be a faction of the populas that can't live without a good conspiracy and think that the sun rising every morning is an alien conspiracy to roast the earth out of existence.
    pgrass101 likes this.

Senior Moderator
    This is all just a dream, we are really in the matrix
    “You can sway a thousand men by appealing to their prejudices quicker than you can convince one man by logic.”

― Robert A. Heinlein,

Ok before we play this game please answer me the following,
    1) Why should we consider this video and the people in it more reliable than any other source?
    2) How many of their points must I disprove/counter for you to consider them unreliable?
    Infowars- Proving David Hannum right on a daily basis

No takers?
    Infowars- Proving David Hannum right on a daily basis

Quote Originally Posted by dben002 View Post
    ?.....the sun rising every morning is an alien conspiracy to roast the earth out of existence.
    I knew it!
    dben002 likes this.

Links