Law Enforcement Hypocrisy!

This is a discussion on Law Enforcement Hypocrisy! within the Law Enforcement, Military & Homeland Security Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; LAPD Chief – Press Conference: Massive manhunt under way for suspected cop shooter | abc7.com Two Innocent Women Shoot by LAPD Women delivering newspapers in ...

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By nedrgr21

Thread: Law Enforcement Hypocrisy!

Distinguished Member Array onacoma's Avatar

LAPD Chief – Press Conference:
    Massive manhunt under way for suspected cop shooter | abc7.com

Two Innocent Women Shoot by LAPD
    Women delivering newspapers in Torrance shot in manhunt for ex-cop - latimes.com

Los Angeles Police Department’s Chief Charlie Beck a staunch support of Gun Control assigned 40 personal protection teams to guard LAPD Officers and their families during this crisis.

These protection teams are armed with body armor and AR type rifles! However let a woman who is being threaten by her Ex or a want-2-be boyfriend need protection, the LAPD sends her to court to get a piece of paper! She can't get a firearm to protect herself for ten days if at all! She told to call 911!

Now to the second link, if any of us conceal carry persons mistakenly shot one let alone two innocent bystanders we would be doing the perp walk in leg iron and chains, but these LEOs go out and shoot two women paper carriers! I count 15 bullet impacts on the truck!

Additional there was another vehicle stop were the LEOs shot the truck up but didn’t hit the driver! It is not reported in the news! Surprise, surprise!

So I guess in our Serfdom we’re not allowed to questions the King’s or the Noble’s guards! The chosen few who will be allowed to have AR type rifles to protect themselves and indenture us Taxpayers!

Just a RANT by an Indentured Taxpayer!

In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm and three or more is a congress. -- John Adams

If you think health care is expensive now, wait until you see what it costs when it's free! -- P.J. O'Rourke

2. Remove Ads

The Gang That Couldn't Shoot Strait! I think these Officers are very nervous. Don't be driving a car that backfires you will have incoming!

The road to serfdom is paved with bad statutes ... ones that criminalize everyone to within an inch of their lives. CA is on that road, in many respects.

So I guess in our Serfdom we’re not allowed to questions the King’s or the Noble’s guards!
    Sure, you can question it. You can even defend against unlawful action taken against you. If you can speak from the grave or cell, you can press your case in the courts afterwards, for redress of grievances. No rights infringed at all, in that regard.
    Your best weapon is your brain. Don't leave home without it.
    Thoughts: Justifiable self defense (A.O.J.).
    Explain: How does disarming victims reduce the number of victims?
    Reason over Force: The Gun is Civilization (Marko Kloos).
    NRA, GOA, OFF, ACLDN.

Remember kiddos, only the police need AR's and such and are the only one's capable of using such weapons.
    Arborigine and Secret Spuk like this.

And this also demonstrates what you can expect once the powers that be feel physically threatened.

It will be shoot first and ask questions not at all.

Give up the guns at your own peril.

Links