DHS and Prepartion for "civil unrest"

This is a discussion on DHS and Prepartion for "civil unrest" within the Law Enforcement, Military & Homeland Security Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Not my usual news source but I stumbled across this today and it really grabbed my attention. There has been lots of discussion about this ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By oakchas

Thread: DHS and Prepartion for "civil unrest"

DHS and Prepartion for "civil unrest"

Not my usual news source but I stumbled across this today and it really grabbed my attention. There has been lots of discussion about this topic but this is the first time I have seen a DHS source quoted regarding potential domestic use of DHS forces.

Source tells why Military Trains in U.S. Cities - The Allegiant | The Allegiant

2. Remove Ads

Quote Originally Posted by irish51 View Post
    Not my usual news source but I stumbled across this today and it really grabbed my attention. There has been lots of discussion about this topic but this is the first time I have seen a DHS source quoted regarding potential domestic use of DHS forces.

Source tells why Military Trains in U.S. Cities - The Allegiant | The Allegiant
    Are these the DHS sources you are talking about?:
    I spoke with a high-ranking, military source in DHS. Preferring to remain unnamed for obvious reasons, he told me, “DHS and DOD are conducting desensitizing exercises all across the U.S.,” he paused, then added, “we’re being prepared for mass civil unrest in major U.S. cities. DOD will be expected to help – when we’re requested.”
    or this one?:

From a high-ranking source deep within DHS, who has strong DOD ties, we are being told that joint DOD-local law enforcement exercises are to desensitize us to military occupation. When asked if there was any concern about violating Posse Comitatus, he stated “no concern at all,” and added, “That’s been a non-issue for a long time.”
    Some day it would be real nice to have something other than "unamed high ranking officials" as a source. Might as well have "Dr." Jim Garrow and his un named high ranking generals as a source.
    Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?”
    And I said, “Here am I. Send me!”

Isaiah 6:8

It certainly is getting more and more difficult to ferret out the truth nowadays... It ain't all black and white... there's a whole lot of grey... and we have to try to sort it all out... decide where we stand, and press on.
    mano3 likes this.
    Politicians, take note of Colorado 9/10/2013.
    "You are elected to service, not power.
    Your job is to "serve us" not to lord power over us."
    Me, 9/11/13

That stuff has been floating around since before the DHS during the Clinton occupation, except it was mixed with Y2K propaganda. Different time, different president, same old stuff.
    Ignorance is a long way from stupid, but left unchecked, can get there real fast.

Having worked there, and knowing how dysfunctional it was then, and most certainly still is, I put no credence in the rumors. Gives worry warts and paranoids something to talk about on the internet, but that's about all it's good for IMHO.
    " But if you are authorized to carry a weapon, and you walk outside without it, just take a deep breath, and say this to yourself... Baa." Col. Dave Grossman on Sheep and Sheepdogs.

Why train in populated U.S. cities?
    How many un-populated U.S. cities do we have for them to train in?
    I supposed we could have them train in Toronto or some other foreign city. But I would think getting permission could be difficult.
    Or we could just send them into combat with less reaslistic training and just accept the extra body bags that come back.
    Infowars- Proving David Hannum right on a daily basis

Quote Originally Posted by glockman10mm View Post
    That stuff has been floating around since before the DHS during the Clinton occupation, except it was mixed with Y2K propaganda. Different time, different president, same old stuff.
    Sure; had they procured a billion rounds of HP ammo back then??????

Quote Originally Posted by F350 View Post
    Thay had not then and they have not now. It seems you have missed the threads explaining how info wars has failed reading and math.
    Infowars- Proving David Hannum right on a daily basis

Quote Originally Posted by F350 View Post
    Doubt it, DHS came into existence in 2002.
    Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?”
    And I said, “Here am I. Send me!”

Isaiah 6:8

Links