Boston Perps Parental Puke

This is a discussion on Boston Perps Parental Puke within the Law Enforcement, Military & Homeland Security Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; So, Mommy and daddy are claiming that their two sons were "somehow framed and could never have done this". ????? Let's see: Hmmmmm. . . ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By ccw9mm

Thread: Boston Perps Parental Puke

Boston Perps Parental Puke

So, Mommy and daddy are claiming that their two sons were "somehow framed and could never have done this". ????? Let's see: Hmmmmm. . . . . Hey mommy and daddy: Your oldest was laying dead on the street following a running gun battle in which they were throwing handmade grenades as well as firing on the LEOS, as well as tossing another pressure cooker bomb, that thankfully did not function properly. Not to mention he was also riddled with shrapnel from his own devices! Not to mention the incredible video coverage that put them both at the exact scene at the exact time, leaving the IED's and walking away. But hey, this is God Bless Her, the U.S.A. Everything will be handled according to the Law, but even more hopefully by military tribunal, (as long as the ACLU doesn't insinuate themselves into this). We will extract the needed info contained in "Itchy Brother's" head. Can't do the same with "Biggy Rat", because he's already bagged and on the slab. Here's hoping Itchy Brothers' next home (for a short while), is GITMO. So run along and peddle your puke somewhere else.

2. Remove Ads

Quote Originally Posted by OldCavTrooper View Post
    So, Mommy and daddy are claiming that their two sons were "somehow framed and could never have done this". ????? Let's see: Hmmmmm. . . . . Hey mommy and daddy: Your oldest was laying dead on the street following a running gun battle in which they were throwing handmade grenades as well as firing on the LEOS, as well as tossing another pressure cooker bomb, that thankfully did not function properly. Not to mention he was also riddled with shrapnel from his own devices! Not to mention the incredible video coverage that put them both at the exact scene at the exact time, leaving the IED's and walking away. But hey, this is God Bless Her, the U.S.A. Everything will be handled according to the Law, but even more hopefully by military tribunal, (as long as the ACLU doesn't insinuate themselves into this). We will extract the needed info contained in "Itchy Brother's" head. Can't do the same with "Biggy Rat", because he's already bagged and on the slab. Here's hoping Itchy Brothers' next home (for a short while), is GITMO. So run along and peddle your puke somewhere else.
    I posted this in another thread:
    Anyhoo, seriously. About the BG's dad being in denial and thinking it is a setup. Let me just put this in for thought: The man lives in Makhachkala, Russia which is in the Republic of Dagestan. The man has grown up not trusting police and governments that routinely "set" people up and are corrupt. If you think that it is impossible for a father that is culturally different from Americans then just think about folks like Alex Jones who grew up here and are as paranoid or more paranoid as the BG's dad.

That is a problem with Americans that has caused us problems for decades. The average American can not fathom what other people in other cultures think.
    Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?”
    And I said, “Here am I. Send me!”

Isaiah 6:8

I can't say how much of the running gun battle the folks followed on the news... After all, I believe the parents still live in what was a Russian (USSR) State. Mothers of course, defend their children... and remember them as the cute little sucklings they were...

That said, those with the good fortune (sarcasm) to live in a Russian State have every reason to believe that their children might just have been railroaded by the KGB errrr GRU errrr FBI....or some other alphabet agency.

She has every reason to be somewhat skeptical and to demand the "Evidence..." And in time she will be awed that her children committed these atrocities... But she will still, and always, remember them as the cute vibrant little boys they once were... and her heart will break for them...

Edit to add... "what SunTzu said"
    It could be worse.
    "The History of our Revolution will be one continued Lye from one end to the other."
    John Adams
    "A gun is kind of like a parachute. If you need one and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again".

Running from law enforcement,usually gives a hint,something is up.Of course,the, i was scared crap,is an excuse used by some.Most parents,i would think,doesn't want to believe their child would do this.That said,with the evidence they had on these two,i would have to hold off,on the framing accusations,if i were their Dad,i'm pretty sure.

Running, shooting at police, tossing explosives, caught with an explosive "belt" strapped around you, brother caught bleeding while holed-up on someone else's property ... It's a pretty good bet you're not the Avon Lady. And it's a pretty good bet you're not being framed by anyone. Possible, I suppose. But not likely at all.

Mom & Dad: I think you're misinformed, but we'll hopefully get a fairly detailed synopsis of the timeline and details soon. My condolences for what you must be feeling for your family, at this point. But let's see how this all plays out.
    mdt1911 likes this.
    Your best weapon is your brain. Don't leave home without it.
    Thoughts: Justifiable self defense (A.O.J.).
    Explain: How does disarming victims reduce the number of victims?
    Reason over Force: The Gun is Civilization (Marko Kloos).
    NRA, GOA, OFF, ACLDN.

Reminds you of the mothers of the thugs who get killed in shootouts on programs like First 48. Maybe if they were more involved in the child's life and disciplining him properly they would be more in touch with what he was doing and thinking.

Mom and Dad: Tough when you realize what you raised. Denial is a beeyatch.

VIP Member
    Parents are emotionally invested in their children. Perhaps there were no outward signs of the bombers' motives or preparation that the parents picked up on. (Please do not rely on the 20/20 hindsight - if you do, then please go search YouTube channels and Facebook and catch the future terrorists and save some lives).

I don't know the facts, and honestly don't care what the parents think one way or the other. Kind of irrelevant what they think, in my opinion.
    -PEF, a Framer with a Steelie...
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    1. All guns are always loaded.
    2. Never let the muzzle cover anything you are not willing to destroy.
    3. Keep your finger off the trigger until your sights are on the target.
    4. Be sure of your target and what is beyond it.

The two boys admitted to the kidnapped 'Benz driver that they were the bombers.

The mother, father and aunt can believe what they want. The uncle was opinionated the other direction.

Military tribunal, but no..........it'll be civil...........

Links