Al-Quieda happy with U.S. Election Results

This is a discussion on Al-Quieda happy with U.S. Election Results within the Law Enforcement, Military & Homeland Security Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Alah's devoted have blown up or killed another 75 of themselves this weekend, and I am starting to think that we may be trying to ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Al-Quieda happy with U.S. Election Results

Al-Quieda happy with U.S. Election Results

Alah's devoted have blown up or killed another 75 of themselves this weekend, and I am starting to think that we may be trying to put lipstick on a pig by offering these people freedom and democracy.

Anyway, here is how our recent election results have affected the war effort in the eyes of our enemy. They obviously see it as a sign of weakness which will embolden them to fight with more ferver. Just like the NVA and Viet Cong did as a result of all of the anti war protests in the '60s. The difference is that they are threatening to bring the fight here.

http://www.news.com.au/dailytelegrap...001028,00.html

Iraq Al-Qaeda threatens White House

We announce today the end of a phase of the jihad (holy war) and the start of a new one... to usher in the project of an Islamic caliphate and restore Islam's glory," Abu Hamza al-Muhajer said.

"We swear we will not rest from our jihad... before blowing up the filthiest house, dubbed the White House," in the course of establishing the caliphate which began with the proclamation of an Islamic state in Iraq, he said.

The authenticity of the message could not be independently confirmed.

"The location chosen by your mujahedeen brethren to set up their state... is but a stepping stone for the leap," Muhajer said, referring to the "Islamic state of Iraq" proclaimed last month.

An alliance of Sunni insurgents headed by the Iraq branch of Al-Qaeda announced the creation of an independent Islamic emirate in Iraq in a video posted on the Internet on October 15, after parliament in Baghdad approved a federal constitution for the war-ravaged country.

In Friday's message, Muhajer said he had mobilized 12,000 fighters for the Islamic state and was grooming 10,000 more.

"I tell the commander of the faithful, the honourable Sheikh Abu Omar al-Baghdadi: I have put 12,000 Al-Qaeda fighters at the disposal of the Islamic state of Iraq," Muhajer said, pledging allegiance to the state's emir.

The Al-Qaeda chief appealed to major Iraqi Sunni insurgent groups, notably the Army of Ansar al-Sunna, the Islamic Army of Iraq and the Mujahedeen's Army, to endorse the self-styled state and pledge allegiance to its emir.

Muhajer slammed US President George W. Bush, gloated over his Republican party's defeat in mid-term elections widely attributed to US involvement in Iraq, and said US forces occupying the country were preparing to cut and run.

"The enemy is now teetering under the blows of the mujahedeen... and preparing to pack up and flee," he said.

"I thank the most stupid and worst president America - the country of slaves and drugs - has ever had for giving us this great historic opportunity," said the voice.

"The American people have taken the first step on the right path in order to get out of their impasse and have started to realise the treachery of their president and his subordination to Israel, voting for a measure of reason in the latest elections," Muhajer said.

"I tell (Bush): don't hurry to flee like your defence minister (Donald Rumsfeld, who resigned on Wednesday). We have still not quenched our thirst for your blood."

Muhajer also charged that Mr Bush's policies had enabled Shiite Iran to spread its influence in Afghanistan, Iraq and other countries.
    When you've got 'em by the balls, their hearts & minds will follow. Semper Fi.

2. Remove Ads

Assistant Administrator
    Make any reply posts careful and measured!

Genuine or not - it is safe to say that this type of message is pretty typical of the extremist elements - and we will still probably over time see more attempts to cause havoc.

It ain't over till the fat lady sings - and she is nowhere to be found
    Chris - P95
    NRA Certified Instructor & NRA Life Member.

"To own a gun and assume that you are armed
    is like owning a piano and assuming that you are a musician!."

http://www.rkba-2a.com/ - a portal for 2A links, articles and some videos.

They really need to publish this on the front page of every paper in the US, then just maybe the sheep that are against our troops in IRAQ might have second thoughts.
    "The sword dose not cause the murder, and the maker of the sword dose not bear sin" Rabbi Solomon ben Isaac 11th century

Sadly, many people think that you can reason or negotiate with this ilk. It isn't going to happen. No way - no how. I have spent a lot of time talking to people using reasoned arguments for taking the fight to those who would do us harm and somehow they still don't get it.
    Walk steathly - and carry a big Springfield.

Unfortunately that is how the terrorist view their "victory." Our sheep have expressed their desire to turn tail and get the flock out of the conflict and allow the possibility that it will follow them home.
    One should never confuse good fortune with good training.
    Illegitimus Non Carborundum.
    In God we trust.

There is much more on the horizon

There's a website out there sponsored by a retired AF colonel that says quite a bit...my background and experience indicate he is on target and it graphically illustrates what I've been saying since 1980, why I left New York in anticipation of the World Trade Center attack, and my "fear" of what is on the horizon...

I am sharing this with you all and ask that you share it with others, including liberal and conservative politicos, news media, friends, family, anyone that is willing to listen before it's too late...

No one is seeking money. It is purely factual and informational, and I believe a portent of what is yet to come -- unless we wake up.

I'm trying to figure out my next step on this such as taking out an ad in the local paper to point others to this website so that they can point others can visit it and then tell others. It's about grassroots America, and why I, my two brothers, our father, mother, uncles and all my relatives proudly served this country in the Army, Navy and Marine Corp to preserve a way of life that we love so dearly...

Thanks. And if anyone is offended by this, then...

http://usawakeup.org/

Scary!
    When you are truly transformed into a warrior and have truly invested yourself into warriorhood, you want to be there. You want to be able to make a difference.
    From the essay "TRIBES" by Bill Whittle

This Is Another Thread...

that I must have missed...this country better wake up...

It is scary...

Stay alert...stay safe!

ret
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

Ex Member Array one eyed fatman's Avatar
    Tis a strange thread. Terrorist go out and kill at will with no problems. But if our troops do they are sent to prison by our own government. So who's winning and who's helping them win?

VIP Member
    I fear we, as a nation, are going to need to be hit a lot more (directly on the head) before we wake up, if we ever do...not the members of this forum (who may of course disagree, but I think in general are much better informed of potential threats than the general population), but the nation as a whole.

I pray I am wrong (but I fear I am right).

Distinguished Member Array Dakotaranger's Avatar
    The really sad and disgusting thing is if we pull out then it will be EXACTLY like Viet Nam if not worse, at least with the aftermath that the Kimar Rhouge at Pol Pot's behest in Cambodia (never said I could spell), those slaughtered in Laos and Viet Nam. We leave-we leave a vaccum that Iran WILL fill. That is the worst case scenerio.

The thing is Iraq is far from a quagmire, unless we let it be. Shoot, Iwa Jima by far could have been concidered a quagmire, but our guys fought through it. There were times during our Revolutionary War where we could have lost, where things were really going poorly, maybe because of Washington or inspite of him. But we still won.

The only reason we 'lost' in Viet Nam is because we convinced ourselves we couldn't win. I read an article six months ago that said we fulfilled most of objectives (other than kicking the commies out) in Viet Nam of keeping communism spreading into Thailand and beyond.
    "[T]he people are not to be disarmed of their weapons.
    They are left in full possession of them."

Zacharia Johnson (speech in the Virginia Ratifying Convention,25 June 1778)"The best we can hope for concerning the people at large is that they be properly armed." ~Alexander Hamilton

I'm not saying Iraq isn't a mess, shoot I would have hit it harder and not worried about anyone's feelings. But just looking at a map at the region by going into Iraq it was the right thing to do because if we were going after terrorists wherever they were Iraq was good place, not just because Sadam wasn't holding to the truce he signed, but it gives us access to Syria (which has always sponsored terrorism and we know there were Syrians that have crossed the border to fight) and a two fronts on Iran. The arguement can be made if we were serious the second we realized Iran was sending troops across the border that we take out Iran.

I hate that we lost one troop, but there are times you have to stand and fight. Even if the radical muslim numbers only 1% our nation's population is outnumbered, and no matter where we fight we are in a mess. Unfortunately, the roots of this war that the radicals want go back a couple of generations. It isn't a recent occurance that we can blame on going into Iraq, and with Iran's President wanting an Islamic Armagedon we can't disingage.

I'll admit it I don't have a solution, but cutting and wringing hands isn't a solution because it shows weakness and that only feeds into our enemies going forward. The one thing I learned from childhood, when attacked by a bully you beat them so badly they never comeback, you don't they will keep taking more until you have nothing left. It's the same principle dealing with thugs.

Zacharia Johnson (speech in the Virginia Ratifying Convention,25 June 1778)"The best we can hope for concerning the people at large is that they be properly armed." ~Alexander Hamilton

I have an answer, though a politically incorrect one, IMO it is the only one that will work.

The conections made with Iwo Jima and the war in Japan and Germany as opposed to Vietnam illustrate my point.

The way to win is to prosecute the war by killing every available target until either none are available or those few who are left have lost the willingness to resist and become willing to submit to defeat. We must seek out and destroy the enemy completely. Then reform the entire culture by taking over the schools and setting up an secular justice system that applies to all levels of society. (like in Germany & Japan) We must stop allowing those idiots to teach their children that being a suicide bomber is the ultimate aspiration, the US is the great Satan, and Israel should be destroyed because Jews are pigs. As long as the children are being taught this crap, there will be no end to the carnage, unless we kill every last one of them, which would be nearly impossible.

Short term collateral damamge in such an intense war will be large, but the alternative is years and years of fighting that will ultimately end in more casualties and more generations suffering from the plague of war and more long term collateral damage. Peace can only be achieved by complete and total victory, followed by unconditional surrender, and a restructuring of the system that breeds terrorists.

We can only win if we kill the enemy, not through PC negotiations or stopping the war by quitting while the enemy is still wiling to fight. If we do that, we lose.

It doesn't matter if it is in Iran, Iraq, Africa, or the US. The enemy is the same. Radical muslim extremists. They need to be dealt with as violently as they would deal with us, just like we dealt with the enemy in WWII. On Iwo Jima, taking prisoners was not the objective, nor was winning the hearts and minds. The objective must be to kill and defeat the enemy, because let me assure you that is the objective of the folks on the other side. They will not rest until Sharia law is imposed on the world or until they take a dirt nap. I suggest the latter as being a better option for all of us.
    When you've got 'em by the balls, their hearts & minds will follow. Semper Fi.

SGTD. +1,000,000,000,000 That was the point I was trying to make but missed the mark by a heap.

Abso-freakn-lutely!!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links