Prime example of why we bought guns...

This is a discussion on Prime example of why we bought guns... within the Law Enforcement, Military & Homeland Security Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; I hope Willie doesn't migrate 80 miles west to my area. Poor man, so misunderstood and used by the Right. Good thing Maryland is tightenening ...

Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By bigmacque
  • 1 Post By suntzu

Thread: Prime example of why we bought guns...

VIP Member

Prime example of why we bought guns...

I hope Willie doesn't migrate 80 miles west to my area. Poor man, so misunderstood and used by the Right. Good thing Maryland is tightenening up their gun laws, Willie might get hurt otherwise.

Felon Willie Horton to be Released After Presidential Pardon : palookavillepost.com
    It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown...eaves%20office

2. Remove Ads

Distinguished Member Array bigmacque's Avatar
    I'd bet a dollar to a donut he's not out of trouble for long.
    goldmaster and Exacto like this.
    I'm in favor of gun control -- I think every citizen should have control of a gun.
    1 Thess. 5:16-18

Wow. I mean i could see him pardoning someone who got busted for trafficing drugs across the border. Maybe they would have learned. This guy got a furlough and screwed that up!

I don't think this is true. I did a quick check of the Maryland Dept. of Public Safety Website and he is still listed as an inmate and I haven't seen this info anywhere else.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kathys View Post
    I don't think this is true. I did a quick check of the Maryland Dept. of Public Safety Website and he is still listed as an inmate and I haven't seen this info anywhere else.
    He hasn't been released yet. When he is I bet we won't hear about it because Willie has his right to privacy...don't cha know?
    It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

You know something, I think kathys is correct. If you read that post in detail, it sounds more like an Onion report than anything close to reality.
    I'm in favor of gun control -- I think every citizen should have control of a gun.

" ..... Obama is considering pardoning other convicted killers along with Horton to provide experienced workers for Planned Parenthood."

I think it's a scam article.

The author "Paperboy" and this website are the same ones that did an article about Boxer and Feinstein wanting all gunowners and LE to give up their weapons when Dorner was on the loose........

You have been fooled again.

Just remember this:

If it looks too good to be true and fits in your world view, and provides really juicy ammo to use on a public figure you do not like....IT IS MOST LIKELLY NOT TRUE!

I have said that a million times....well, if you beleive that you must have read it on the internet

EDIT: The last time this happened it was mentioned on page 1 it ws a hoax....for some unknown reason folks kept posting like it was true for like 8 pages.
    kathys likes this.
    Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?”
    And I said, “Here am I. Send me!”

Isaiah 6:8

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigmacque View Post
    " ..... Obama is considering pardoning other convicted killers along with Horton to provide experienced workers for Planned Parenthood."

I think it's a scam article.
    Could be, it's hard to tell. I sure as blank hope it's a joke but he WAS paroled one time. I hope they don't make that mistake again, however, it IS Maryland.

The Palookaville Post has learned that President Obama is considering pardoning other convicted killers along with Horton in order to provide experienced workers for Planned Parenthood, the country’s largest abortion provider and major campaign contributor to the Democrat party.
    That should have been a clue.
    Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?”

“Sure… Mr. Horton screwed up after he was given a second chance back in the 1980′s. But the best thing about the President being a liberal and promoting change is that he doesn’t have to live with the mistakes of the past.
    So true. He can blaze a trail of new mistakes that are entirely his own.

Such as pardoning a twice-convicted murderer and rapist. I wish B.O. has phoned Dr. Petit in Cheshire, CT, to ask him if he thought this pardon was a good idea.
    On October 26, 1974, in Lawrence, Massachusetts, Horton and two accomplices robbed Joseph Fournier, a 17-year-old gas station attendant, and then fatally stabbed him 19 times after he had cooperated by handing over all of the money in the cash register. His body was dumped in a trash can. Fournier died from blood loss.[1] Horton was convicted of murder, sentenced to life imprisonment without the possibility of parole, and incarcerated at the Northeastern Correctional Center in Massachusetts.[2]

On June 6, 1986, he was released as part of a weekend furlough program but did not return. On April 3, 1987 in Oxon Hill, Maryland, Horton twice raped a local woman after pistol-whipping, knifing, binding, and gagging her fiancé. He then stole the car belonging to the man he had assaulted. He was later shot and captured by Corporal Yusuf Muhammad (formerly named Joseph Bell) of the Prince George's County Police Department after a pursuit. On October 20, Horton was sentenced in Maryland to two consecutive life terms plus 85 years. The sentencing judge, Vincent J. Femia, refused to return Horton to Massachusetts, saying, "I'm not prepared to take the chance that Mr. Horton might again be furloughed or otherwise released. This man should never draw a breath of free air again."
    Smitty
    NRA Endowment Member

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by suntzu View Post
    The author "Paperboy" and this website are the same ones that did an article about Boxer and Feinstein wanting all gunowners and LE to give up their weapons when Dorner was on the loose........

You have been fooled again.

Just remember this:

If it looks too good to be true and fits in your world view, and provides really juicy ammo to use on a public figure you do not like....IT IS MOST LIKELLY NOT TRUE!

I have said that a million times....well, if you beleive that you must have read it on the internet

EDIT: The last time this happened it was mentioned on page 1 it ws a hoax....for some unknown reason folks kept posting like it was true for like 8 pages.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeanlouise View Post
    Not necessary JL...but I appreciate the gesture LOL!

It is definitely a hoax. A president can only pardon violations of federal law. Horton's crimes were violations of state laws.
    Infowars- Proving David Hannum right on a daily basis

Quote Originally Posted by gasmitty View Post
    So true. He can blaze a trail of new mistakes that are entirely his own.

Such as pardoning a twice-convicted murderer and rapist. I wish B.O. has phoned Dr. Petit in Cheshire, CT, to ask him if he thought this pardon was a good idea.
    OK, so the article may be a hoax or someone just writing to get their opinion off of their chest by exaggeration, but weekend furlough programs? Say it isn't so. That would be worse than any pardon of one person.
    Vietnam Vets, WELCOME HOME

Crossman 760 BB/Pellet, Daisy Red Ryder, Crossman Wrist Rocket, 14 Steak Knives, 3 Fillet Knives, Rolling Pin-14", Various Hunting Knives, 2 Baseball Bats, 3 Big Dogs and a big American Flag flying in the yard. I have no firearms; Try the next house.

Links