Memorial Day......

Memorial Day......

This is a discussion on Memorial Day...... within the Law Enforcement, Military & Homeland Security Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Thanks, and respects to those who are serving, those who have served, and to those who have lost their lives in the service of the ...

Like Tree8Likes
  • 5 Post By usmcj
  • 1 Post By svgheartland
  • 2 Post By mkh

Thread: Memorial Day......

Memorial Day......

Thanks, and respects to those who are serving, those who have served, and to those who have lost their lives in the service of the United States.

Semper Fidelis.....
    Bonernor, niks, Lanzelot and 2 others like this.
    NRA Life Member ... Marine Corps League Life Member
    Freedom has a flavor the protected can never taste...
    USMC 8652, 2531, RVN Jun '67, - May 69

Some of my toys....

Distinguished Member
    Amen. Thank you most sincerely....gm
    usmcj likes this.
    Savage Heartland

What if the Hokey Pokey IS what it's all about?

mkh
    Thanks usmcj.

I don't regret one day of my service and think military service should be mandatory.

Remembering those who served and especially those you gave their all - thanks and rest in pace.
    niks and usmcj like this.

VIP Member
    Freedom is not free. It is up to the living to remember those who served and those who died protecting us and our rights. Today is a good day to so do. Thanks to all who have served and special thanks to those who gave their all for all of us.
    It's the Land of Opportunity, not the Land of Entitlements - Vote America!!!

"When governments fear the people there is liberty. When the people fear the government there is tyranny." Thomas Jefferson

You are only paranoid until you are right - then you are a visionary.

God Bless each and every person who has served, sacrificed, and fought to protect those things that make America great. You are the real heroes. Happy Memorial Day.

VIP Member
    I think my signature line says it all. Good bless our men and women in uniform, past, present and future.
    Freedom doesn't come free. It is bought and paid for by the lives and blood of our men and women in uniform.

USAF Retired
    NRA Life Member

Distinguished Member Array Exacto's Avatar
    A most heart felt t"hank you" to all who have served our country. The freedom I and all others enjoy would not be possible without those willing to step up and do what needs to be done in order to preserve it. Freedom is not free, it is bought and paid for with the blood of American patriots, always under attack from the outside, and from the inside of our own country. This is a never ending battle, and will unfortunately require more blood to keep it in place for all in America to enjoy. A Pox on those who do not defend the constitution, do not support our military, denigrate our flag, honor the fallen, you should be ashamed, but that would require that you had some patriotism and some honor, which those that do these things do not.
    Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunder bolt...... Sun Tzu.

The supreme art of war is to defeat the enemy without fighting........ Sun Tzu.

Links