Finally! A NYC gun law does some good.

This is a discussion on Finally! A NYC gun law does some good. within the Law Enforcement, Military & Homeland Security Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; No amount of hate speech raised an eyebrow from authorities (read the first paragraph) but caught carrying a handgun and wearing a bullet proof vest ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Finally! A NYC gun law does some good.

VIP Member

Finally! A NYC gun law does some good.

No amount of hate speech raised an eyebrow from authorities (read the first paragraph) but caught carrying a handgun and wearing a bullet proof vest put him in the slammer. Till he makes bail.

Infamous member of New Black Panthers arrested in New York - Philly.com
    IndianaSig likes this.
    It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown...eaves%20office

2. Remove Ads

Distinguished Member Array sealteam20001's Avatar
    Hope they loose the key.

VIP Member
    I see a Beer Summit in the making
    Member of the NRA
    {A}RMS discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe, and preserve order in the world as well as property...Horrid mischief would ensue were the law-abiding deprived of the use of them
    1775 Thomas Paine
    Not afraid to live & Not afraid to die .

VIP Member Array OutWestSystems's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeanlouise View Post
    No amount of hate speech raised an eyebrow from authorities (read the first paragraph) but caught carrying a handgun and wearing a bullet proof vest put him in the slammer. Till he makes bail.

Infamous member of New Black Panthers arrested in New York - Philly.com
    So you support gun laws when they get rid of people you find offensive? Sorry but I support everyone's rights, no matter how big of jerks or morons they are.
    nedrgr21 likes this.

...I support OBEYING the laws that are on the books...and am especially glad that this one's been apprehended...voter intimidation's NOT a right, and I'm glad to see that his bullet proof vest wasn't made of Teflon...he needs to visit the REAL tough guys upstate NY...

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by OutWestSystems View Post
    So you support gun laws when they get rid of people you find offensive? Sorry but I support everyone's rights, no matter how big of jerks or morons they are.
    I support the 2nd Ammendment. I also obey laws, even if I don't agree with them. The fact that one of the laws I don't agree with put this madman away for awhile is a bonus.

I don't know why he hasn't been arrested for "hate speech", but I have a good idea. His initials are EH.
    It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown...eaves%20office

Distinguished Member Array chuckusaret's Avatar
    Where is the outrage? If this was a white spewing the threats it would be a totally different headline story.
    HillbilliesRule likes this.
    US Army 1953-1977

‘‘We, the People are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts — not to overthrow the Constitution, but to overthrow men who pervert the Constitution.’’
    — Abraham Lincoln

...yup...let's you and me grab our bats and hang out at a polling place on election day...see how that works out for us!!! NOT!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckusaret View Post
    Where is the outrage? If this was a white spewing the threats it would be a totally different headline story.
    Sister likes this.

In our prisons I have seen Aryan Warriors, Aryan Brotherhood, Nazi Low riders and Hammerheads Not to mention JDL imagine the potential dialogues. One good racist deserves another.

Ex Member Array HillbilliesRule's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by OutWestSystems View Post
    KING SAMIR SHABAZZ says black people should create militias to exterminate whites, skin them alive, pour acid on them, sic pit bulls on them, bust their heads with rocks and even raid nurseries to "kill everything white in sight."
    "I would love nothing more than to come home with a cracker's head in my book bag," Shabazz, a Philly street preacher and national field marshal for the New Black Panther Party, said on a black-power radio show.

I think we can all agree that he passed "offensive" about 100 miles back.
    phreddy, NONAME762, Voice and 1 others like this.

...to me, there is no more clear display of weakness in a man's character, than to focus on the color of another's skin, rather than have the courage to stand up against their actions...and our federal government has long fomented that attitude instead of dealing with right and wrong behavior...no matter what the race involved...
    blitzburgh and phreddy like this.

VIP Member
    I believe in Freedom of Speech from all people all races . There is alot i don't care for , Hate from any color is painful and ugly . Ugly is all around us it is how you deal with it. I also believe in Karma
    Member of the NRA
    {A}RMS discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe, and preserve order in the world as well as property...Horrid mischief would ensue were the law-abiding deprived of the use of them
    1775 Thomas Paine
    Not afraid to live & Not afraid to die .

VIP Member
    I'm not a racist and I don't hate gays. What I do hate is being called racist or homophobic anytime I don't agree with their agenda. Those two accusations are wielded like weapons.

I don't like New York's draconian gun laws but they seem to work for New york. New York doesn't have the same violent crime rates as other big cities. Good for them, I just won't be visiting anytime soon.
    Jeanlouise and Sister like this.
    Mark Twain:
    The government is merely a servant -- merely a temporary servant; it cannot be its prerogative to determine what is right and what is wrong, and decide who is a
    patriot and who isn't. Its function is to obey orders, not originate them.

VIP Member
    If a white person started spewing out 1/10th of the hate and racial threats he does, the Feds would have them locked away for a long, long time in no time flat. Of course I guess when your oppressed by "whitey" it's allowed.
    Freedom doesn't come free. It is bought and paid for by the lives and blood of our men and women in uniform.

USAF Retired
    NRA Life Member

Distinguished Member Array chuckusaret's Avatar
    I doubt that the this guy, the Black Panther, will spend a week in jail, he will be bailed out by the political pressure that will be brought by the ALCU< NAACP< Jackson<Sharpton and the left wing media.
    US Army 1953-1977

‘‘We, the People are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts — not to overthrow the Constitution, but to overthrow men who pervert the Constitution.’’
    — Abraham Lincoln

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links