Just thinking

This is a discussion on Just thinking within the Law Enforcement, Military & Homeland Security Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Every time I turn TV on All I hear is Zimmerman? The guy was found NOT GUILTY !!. DONE DEAL CNN/FOX/NBC/CBS and others, Man the ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree36Likes

Thread: Just thinking

Distinguished Member Array sealteam20001's Avatar

Just thinking

Every time I turn TV on All I hear is Zimmerman? The guy was found NOT GUILTY !!. DONE DEAL CNN/FOX/NBC/CBS and others, Man the GOOD OLD USA! I feel has BIGGER problems to worry about. Like our boarders, HLS,IRS, respect from the rest of the world, Iran and like country's that hate us, an on the list could go!!!!!!. People today in the US I feel are like the big bird with its head in the sand. What happened to WE THE PEOPLE ? WHAT happened to our AMERICA ????????????? I'll quit raggin an see where this goes!!

2. Remove Ads

And why is the government weighing in on the Zimmerman case? To keep the issues you mentioned out of the spotlight

I hear ya, I am SO sick of listening to people that either don't know what they are talking about or just refuse to see reality. They just make up whatever crap they want that will fit their agenda while not even looking at the bigger issues going on
    BurgerBoy likes this.

Distinguished Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sealteam20001 View Post
    Every time I turn TV on All I hear is Zimmerman? The guy was found NOT GUILTY !!. DONE DEAL CNN/FOX/NBC/CBS and others, Man the GOOD OLD USA! I feel has BIGGER problems to worry about. Like our boarders, HLS,IRS, respect from the rest of the world, Iran and like country's that hate us, an on the list could go!!!!!!. People today in the US I feel are like the big bird with its head in the sand. What happened to WE THE PEOPLE ? WHAT happened to our AMERICA ????????????? I'll quit raggin an see where this goes!!

+ 1,000,000,000,000
    United Daughters of the Confederacy Member

Matthew 12:36, 37

36 But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment. 37 For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned.

VIP Member Array OutWestSystems's Avatar
    And how long did you keep hearing about OJ and Cassy Anthony after their NOT GUILTY verdicts?

Distinguished Member
    Quote Originally Posted by OutWestSystems View Post
    And how long did you keep hearing about OJ and Cassy Anthony after their NOT GUILTY verdicts?
    I'm so forgetful, how many times did George Bush make comments on the OJ trial? What all did Obama say about the Anthony trial? I also missed the part where Holder was going to do an investigation on the Anthony trial?

Help me out here buddy, I'm having a hard time connecting the dots.
    Patti, mg27, BurgerBoy and 5 others like this.

36 But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment. 37 For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned.

Its a tragedy with blood on it. The so called civil rights leaders in the country will not let it go. They still need to prove to their communities that they still have worth. You notice that they only come out when something like this happens. The administration is playing right into it. They have another poster child for gun laws and gun control.
    msgt/ret and Patti like this.
    Don"t let stupid be your skill set....

Distinguished Member Array sealteam20001's Avatar
    Just another thought, How about all our tax dollars going out to people who would kill us if they had a chance , and our GOVT. calls it AID. Wow WAKE UP CALL.
    msgt/ret, Snub44, Sister and 1 others like this.

Distinguished Member
    Just another thought, How about all our tax dollars going out to people who would kill us if they had a chance , and our GOVT. calls it AID. Wow WAKE UP CALL.
    When Romney was running, I was blessed to be at the college here and got to ask him that question. Why are we sending money to people that want to kill us?!

...what's the definition of treason? something about giving aid to the enemy's in there, isn't it??? or is that just common sense...

Quote Originally Posted by Sister View Post
    When Romney was running, I was blessed to be at the college here and got to ask him that question. Why are we sending money to people that want to kill us?!
    Did he answer?

Distinguished Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tdave View Post
    Did he answer?

Yes, it was a while ago but from what I can remember he did mention several countries and said the aid would stop. I really liked him and wish he was the POTUS. But then again, I'd vote for this fingernail file on my desk over what we got now.

Welcome to the new world. Say goodbye to the old world. Most people still believe that Zimmerman was found not guilty due to the Stand Your Ground law instead of simple self defense. We live in a country where most refuse to read more than a few sentences, accept popular opinion as truth and believe only those 'facts' that support their beliefs.
    The worst thing about growing old is that other men no longer see you as dangerous.

"Low information Voters" being fed opinions by the "Drive By Media" who buy everything lock, stock and barrel from the POTUS. This cycle has got to be interrupted before things will get better, but when they achieve 50% +1 it is all over as they will continue to elect the Entitlements Providers.
    Praise the Lord my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle --- Psalm 144
    NRA Endowment Life
    There are NO Silver Medals for Street Combat
    Blue Thunder

Man, this has got to be one of the worst nightmares: Get a not guilty verdict and not only have to deal with potential civil suits, but the wrath of a pissed off government.
    Every day without a negligent discharge is a good day.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links