Operation Vigilant Eagle - Passing thoughts?

This is a discussion on Operation Vigilant Eagle - Passing thoughts? within the Law Enforcement, Military & Homeland Security Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Or was that gas? With the re-assignment of Janet In-Comp-A-Ton-O to be the President of the University of California, what is her legacy? The one ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By onacoma

Thread: Operation Vigilant Eagle - Passing thoughts?

Distinguished Member Array onacoma's Avatar

Operation Vigilant Eagle - Passing thoughts?

Or was that gas?

With the re-assignment of Janet In-Comp-A-Ton-O to be the President of the University of California, what is her legacy? The one that puts my undies in a bind is Operation Vigilant Eagle. Here is the WSJ article describing how we veterans are classified as "Domestic Terrorist" by DHS: Veterans a Focus of FBI Extremist Probe - WSJ.com

Now I'm questioning if DHS has taken on "contractors" for this Operation as well as others: Vigilant Eagle

The owners are: Elysium Concepts, LLC Of course not related to the new Matt Damon movie. I guess Orwell time is finally coming!

PS - New rumor, Janet In-Comp-A-Ton-O last act was to give UC Berserkley a grant for future purchases and store all the surplus ammunition DHS is buying!
    sanfordreed likes this.

In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm and three or more is a congress. -- John Adams

If you think health care is expensive now, wait until you see what it costs when it's free! -- P.J. O'Rourke

2. Remove Ads

She has been quite a nitemare.
    Janet Napolitano?s Orwellian legacy | Fox News

Links