DeJa Vu all over again - DHS employee spends spare time promoting race war

This is a discussion on DeJa Vu all over again - DHS employee spends spare time promoting race war within the Law Enforcement, Military & Homeland Security Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; DHS employee spends spare time promoting race war against 'whites' | Fox News Kinda like the LAPD's C Dorner again! But again what are our ...

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Like Tree84Likes

Thread: DeJa Vu all over again - DHS employee spends spare time promoting race war

Distinguished Member Array onacoma's Avatar

DHS employee spends spare time promoting race war against 'whites' | Fox News

Kinda like the LAPD's C Dorner again! But again what are our tax dollar for! Seem both have/had a hit list!

In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm and three or more is a congress. -- John Adams

If you think health care is expensive now, wait until you see what it costs when it's free! -- P.J. O'Rourke

That's the guy who is in charge of purchasing weapons.............Hmmmmm.
    StormRhydr likes this.

Racism until you get past denial you can't deal with the problem. As long as Sharpton and Jackson see it as a white persons problem they will never look at themselves. Proof? Let me know when they condemn this.

VIP Member
    I'm not feeling any more secure in spite of the Department of Homeland Security. When this guy isn't busy hating white people, does he actually DO anything productive at DHS?
    It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown...eaves%20office

Quote Originally Posted by Jeanlouise View Post
    I'm not feeling any more secure in spite of the Department of Homeland Security. When this guy isn't busy hating white people, does he actually DO anything productive at DHS?
    It says he purchases arms and ammunition. Is he the reason we scour the shelves for ammo an the gang bangers seem to have plenty?
    StormRhydr likes this.

VIP Member
    When I consider the facts we have heard surrounding the army psychiatrist who shot up a bunch of unarmed people, this report comes as absolutely no surprise. That guy stayed on the army payroll right up until his trial, and as far as I know, is still drawing a monthly check.
    The hardest thing to explain is the glaringly evident which everybody had decided not to see.
    Ayn Rand

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tdave View Post
    It says he purchases arms and ammunition. Is he the reason we scour the shelves for ammo an the gang bangers seem to have plenty?
    I suppose to some (gang bangers)...that would be considered productive.

Actually, it wouldn't surprise me one single bit if he was arming his bros. So many things just "disappear" from government coffers.
    msgt/ret, Sister, tdave and 1 others like this.
    It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown...eaves%20office

VIP Member
    There are more than 2 million Federal employees in all manner of position from janitor to Senior Executive.

To be sure, just as in the general population, some are plain flat out nuts.
    Some are angry nasty mean spirited. And most are good folks trying to earn a living and follow the rules.

His employer has many tools for dealing with what was done. I can't imagine these tools won't be used, "for the good of
    the service."
    BenGoodLuck and atctimmy like this.
    If the Union is once severed, the line of separation will grow wider and wider, and the controversies which are now debated and settled in the halls of legislation will then be tried in fields of battle and determined by the sword.
    Andrew Jackson

This clown is loonytunes. In the article it said our illustrious leader BS and no I don't mean bravo sierra was on this yahoo's list...

He misrepresented his websites goals when he asked permission to start the website. Anyone with a lick of common sense at ICE or DHS would think someone there would do 'due diligence' on this yahoo. Guess they dropped the ball on this yutz.

I think at the very list he should be suspended for 3 weeks without pay or benefits tho if I were his supervisor I'd fire the flake.
    Firing a suppressed is on my Bucket List.

I'm just a spoke in the wheel but not a big deal.

America...a Constitutional Republic. NOT a democracy as the liberals would have us believe.

VIP Member
    After perusing his website his hate speech makes the KKK and Aryan Brotherhood seem tame by comparison.
    OD* and scottync like this.
    When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk.
    "Don't forget, incoming fire has the right of way."

DHS - Dumberthan High School
    BugDude likes this.
    "I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched c-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain."
    - Roy Batty

Senior Moderator
    Link to the SPLC article that Fox heavily quoted DHS Employee Promotes Race War in Spare Time, Advocates Mass Murder of Whites | Hatewatch | Southern Poverty Law Center

I wonder if this influenced any murders?
    Oldpsufan likes this.
    “You can sway a thousand men by appealing to their prejudices quicker than you can convince one man by logic.”

― Robert A. Heinlein,

Uncertain what's absolutely true, but nothing surprises me anymore.
    Your best weapon is your brain. Don't leave home without it.
    Thoughts: Justifiable self defense (A.O.J.).
    Explain: How does disarming victims reduce the number of victims?
    Reason over Force: The Gun is Civilization (Marko Kloos).
    NRA, SAF, GOA, OFF, ACLDN.

VIP Member Array OutWestSystems's Avatar
    There are a lot of crazies out there, they are in all parts of government.

It is not known what disciplinary actions, if any, will be taken against Kimathi.

Read more: DHS employee spends spare time promoting race war against 'whites' | Fox News

WOW!

I went to his website and it is down.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Links