EPA SWAT Team - Ruling Elite ast their best

This is a discussion on EPA SWAT Team - Ruling Elite ast their best within the Law Enforcement, Military & Homeland Security Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; And so it begins! Little by Little, eroding our freedoms! Gold miners near Chicken, Alaska, cry foul over 'heavy-handed' EPA raids | Alaska Dispatch And ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: EPA SWAT Team - Ruling Elite ast their best

Distinguished Member Array onacoma's Avatar

In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm and three or more is a congress. -- John Adams

If you think health care is expensive now, wait until you see what it costs when it's free! -- P.J. O'Rourke

VIP Member
    I've seen it first hand; Riot gear and armed to the teeth just to meet with me (the victim) when following up on a situation where somebody dumped some potentially toxic waste on one of our properties.

I'd provide more detail, but I really don't want another visit. These guys are out of control.

Sadly, most of America won't wake up until it is too late.
    Though defensive violence will always be a sad necessity in the eyes of men of principle, it would be still more unfortunate if wrongdoers should dominate just men -St. Augustine

VIP Member
    S. Florida, north of the Miami mess, south of the Mouse trap
    Alaska gold miners are suspicious and distrustful of everyone, from personal experience, and will absolutely destroy rivers and streams in their quest for the gold ore, but the SWAT tactics do seem a little heavy handed. Still, in those remote sites, help is hours away--not minutes--and law enforcement is a hazardous proposition.
    wdbailey likes this.
    Retired USAF E-8. Lighten up and enjoy life because:
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your heart it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... "For What It's Worth" Buffalo Springfield

Who shows up if I don't put the trash at the "curb"?

Quote Originally Posted by OldVet View Post
    Alaska gold miners are suspicious and distrustful of everyone, from personal experience, and will absolutely destroy rivers and streams in their quest for the gold ore, but the SWAT tactics do seem a little heavy handed. Still, in those remote sites, help is hours away--not minutes--and law enforcement is a hazardous proposition.
    True,but if they are checking water samples,it only takes a couple of agents to show up and do the job,you can keep a QRF offsite in close proximity to respond if there are any hostilities
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Badey View Post
    Sadly, most of America won't wake up until it is too late.
    Exactly. Nobody believes it until it happens to them.

Well played, feds...they moved their pieces into place and created a checkmate without the majority of the populace even realizing that they were in the middle of a chess game. Our nation is well past the point of no return.

Distinguished Member Array noway2's Avatar
    So the excuse was rampant drug and human trafficking. Yeah Sure. If the place is so remote and desolate, how could they possibly know this, especially when those who reside in and around the area didn't. Unfortunately, I sense that it is going to take some brave souls drawing proverbial lines in the sand and people on both sides of the militarization of law enforcement issue paying the ultimate price before we have enough outrage against this trend to put a stop to it.
    NONAME762 and patri0t like this.

St. Louis, MO "The Most Dangerous City in America"
    When you allow these agencies that are mandated with oversight executive powers bad things happening are inevitable. Our federal government is completely out of control, and it is because these alphabet soup agencies have simply grown too big for any kind of oversight, and IMO to even be reformed at this point. Only a restoration of our constitutional republic can save us from The Empire ruling from inside the beltway. Restoration, rejuvenation, and a return to a government of and by the people, that we can control, is the only answer.
    Tzadik and emawildcat like this.
    “Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive." C.S. Lewis

There is no federal agency that is destroying the U.S. economy more than the EPA. We old-timers can remember the day the EPA started. It was to be "an advisory agency" that would have no real power and existed solely to give info to Congress and the states for their use. The EPA that exists today has powers unlike any other agency. American manufacturing has been destroyed by it. Our way of life has been destroyed by it. The EPA of today answers to no one and has power that would have been unthinkable the day it began.

We allowed this and we are to blame. Sadly, we don't learn our lessons very well. ObamaCare has the potential to do 10x the damage to our future. The American people had the opportunity to end the disaster in 2012. They chose not to do so. We are killing ourselves. We are to blame.

VIP Member
    EPA is just one of many alphabet agencies that have out-lived their usefulness and needs to be disbanded.
    patri0t likes this.
    When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk.
    "Don't forget, incoming fire has the right of way."

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by IndianaSig View Post
    There is no federal agency that is destroying the U.S. economy more than the EPA. We old-timers can remember the day the EPA started. It was to be "an advisory agency" that would have no real power and existed solely to give info to Congress and the states for their use. The EPA that exists today has powers unlike any other agency. American manufacturing has been destroyed by it. Our way of life has been destroyed by it. The EPA of today answers to no one and has power that would have been unthinkable the day it began.

We allowed this and we are to blame. Sadly, we don't learn our lessons very well. ObamaCare has the potential to do 10x the damage to our future. The American people had the opportunity to end the disaster in 2012. They chose not to do so. We are killing ourselves. We are to blame.

^Part in bold has IMHO^^^^^^^

nothing to do with the current situation with how these agencies and departments are run

That said, I agree with your post.

The EPA and the ENERGY DEPARTMENT need to GO.

It(the energy department) was started back in the mid '70's, to of all things lessen our dependency on foreign oil.
    16,000 employees, and billions thrown at them, and all I can say is, " are we there yet".
    If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans.

Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, He shot them!

Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy." -- Ernest Benn

Quote Originally Posted by oneshot View Post
    ^Part in bold has IMHO^^^^^^^

nothing to do with the current situation with how these agencies and departments are run
    The new ObamaCare infrastructure will create an "exchange" agency that will eventually dwarf the EPA. Within 10 years, the new Exchange Bureau will control 1/6 of the U.S. economy. It will become single-payer and the private sector will be completely removed from the picture.

Yes, it has everything to do with how a federal behemoth is born and how quickly it dwarfs its supposed intent.

Quote Originally Posted by msgt/ret View Post
    EPA is just one of many alphabet agencies that have out-lived their usefulness and needs to be disbanded.
    Agreed 125% MSgt.
    I'm just a spoke in the wheel but not a big deal.
    America...a Constitutional Republic. NOT a democracy as the liberals would have us believe.
    Give me Liberty or give me BACON!!!
    You know that look women give you when they want some sugar? Me neither

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links