Russian Warships Head To Syria.....

This is a discussion on Russian Warships Head To Syria..... within the Law Enforcement, Military & Homeland Security Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Obama and the rest of those beltway clowns have no idea where they are headed and what they are doing in this situation. One can ...

Page 1 of 30 1234511 ... LastLast
Like Tree644Likes

Thread: Russian Warships Head To Syria.....

Angry Russian Warships Head To Syria.....

Obama and the rest of those beltway clowns have no idea where they are headed and what they are doing in this situation.

One can only pray that they wake up and see the error of their way before we reach the point of no return which we are getting very close to now.

Russian warships cross Bosphorus, en route to Syria
    "When the people fear the government there is tyranny. When the government fears the people there is liberty". T. Jefferson

II Timothy 1:7 God has not given us the spirit of fear, but of power, love and a sound mind.

2. Remove Ads

Distinguished Member
    No good can come of this.... none.
    msgt/ret, ccman, manolito and 1 others like this.
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    The Second Amendment *IS* Homeland Security
    --------------------- Μολὼν λαβέ ----------------------

Administrator
    Well, we must get involved in Syria BECAUSE the people there who hate America and all Americans are gassing the people who despise America and all Americans so naturally we must jump in to help so that no matter what we do it can get turned against us in order to foster more hatred for America and all Americans.

Now...doesn't that help you to see the logic of it all?
    DJC7, pgrass101, Sister and 31 others like this.

We don't even know for sure who gassed who. But, hey, who cares? Let's bomb more people! What could possibly go wrong?
    FlaRon, Erick46590 and patri0t like this.
    "Yet this government never of itself furthered any enterprise, but by the alacrity with which it got out of the way... The character inherent in the American people has done all that has been accomplished; and it would have done somewhat more, if the government had not sometimes got in its way."

Distinguished Member Array ErnieNWillis's Avatar
    The conspiracy theorists in me thinks this was the plan long before Obummer.

Senior Member Array WannabeaCPA's Avatar
    It is sad to say this but I forsee the escalation into WW3 with this deal. Russia is moving into position as are we. Our tensions between our two countries aren't as high as they were during the cold war but we definitely not friends either. I can for see two great powers going to war...very soon.

Distinguished Member
    This will be a mistake. Leave these people alone. Everyone in the middle east hates us anyway.
    msgt/ret, FlaRon, bigpapa and 9 others like this.
    I shoot with a pistol and a Canon. We must all hang together amigos, or we will all hang separately. NRA life member.

Senior Moderator
    Nothing new.

We've been bumping chests with the Russians for 50 years.

I was there in 78-81 in the Persian Gulf, the Gulf of Aden and other places when the Russians had a real fleet tailing us everywhere. I've got pictures of Russian sailors waving at us and taking pictures.

The "fleet" they are sending there is nothing but a minor worry. Unless they have some super secret weapon we don't know about, they are vastly outgunned. Its just a show of force to let us know that they are paying attention, nothing more.

The only real danger is that when I was there the Russians were scared to death of Ronald Reagan.
    Now, Putin has no respect for Obama and he despises him.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. That fact alone is the most dangerous of all. If the President is seen as weak, that will embolden those that hate us to do something stupid because they think they can get away with it.
    The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those that speak it...- George Orwell

AR. CHL Instr. 07/02 FFL
    Like custom guns and stuff? Check this out...
    http://bobbailey1959.wordpress.com/

Senior Moderator
    Well we have these bombs just sitting around, and you have to pay storage fees.
    “You can sway a thousand men by appealing to their prejudices quicker than you can convince one man by logic.”

― Robert A. Heinlein,

Distinguished Member Array Arborigine's Avatar
    You must be too dumb to understand the logic of our superiors. The problem is that they are using the wrong weapons to kill each other, so the plan is to kill a bunch of them with more expensive weapons of the right type,so that they will learn the approved method of killing each other. Then, they will be eternally grateful for our guidance. The ones that live, anyway. Simple, no?
    That said, Mr. Putin, Put up that wall!
    I don't always have nothing to say, but when I do, I post it on Facebook.

Distinguished Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HotGuns View Post
    The only real danger is that when I was there the Russians were scared to death of Ronald Reagan.
    Now, Putin has no respect for Obama and he despises him.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. That fact alone is the most dangerous of all. If the President is seen as weak, that will embolden those that hate us to do something stupid because they think they can get away with it.
    This is the part that scares me. Putin already blantantly called John Kerry a liar as Kerry was trying to make the adminstration's case. Putin is not afraid of Obama at all.
    Pawatch, OD*, 84160 and 5 others like this.

Distinguished Member
    My stomach is in my feet.

Anything past that, if I said what I really want to say then I would be rightfully banned for breaking all kinds of rules.

(telling self.....hate is not of the Lord....hate is not of the Lord....)

(edited to add my anger is directed at the king and the kings court)
    United Daughters of the Confederacy Member

Matthew 12:36, 37

36 But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment. 37 For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned.

The Russians aren't going to start a war over Syria. This is all political maneuvering. Russia can't just sit there and not object, it's their duty. As for Russian ships headed to Syria, they are always located there. If the US does bomb, we need to be very careful not to hit a Russian base. That would be bad.
    Don't let the facts cloud your judgement.
    Bad luck has perfect timing Joe "the donster" deBunker
    Who you are speaks so loudly I can't hear what you're saying...Ralph Waldon Emerson
    NRA Member

Distinguished Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Str8upguy View Post
    The Russians aren't going to start a war over Syria. This is all political maneuvering. Russia can't just sit there and not object, it's their duty. As for Russian ships headed to Syria, they are always located there. If the US does bomb, we need to be very careful not to hit a Russian base. That would be bad.

Poot-in hates O, he will do more than object and just sit there. Don't think he (Poot-in) would bother sending them if it weren't for use. Just MO. Not good, not good at all.
    United Daughters of the Confederacy Member

Matthew 12:36, 37

36 But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment. 37 For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned.

ya putins not scared of obama but obama shouldnt be scared of him. US will stomp russia to the ground and china! i dont like either of em

Page 1 of 30 1234511 ... LastLast

Links