DHS checkpoints

DHS checkpoints

This is a discussion on DHS checkpoints within the Law Enforcement, Military & Homeland Security Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; I came across this youtube video. I'm assuming that these people are traveling within the U.S. but along the U.S.-Mexico border without having gone into ...

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree81Likes

Thread: DHS checkpoints

DHS checkpoints

I came across this youtube video. I'm assuming that these people are traveling within the U.S. but along the U.S.-Mexico border without having gone into Mexico. These people sure do have a lot of guts to argue with an officer. I'd be concerned about a rogue officer pulling out their weapon and shoot me. But, I can see the point of these people exercising their Constitutional rights, though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4Ku17CqdZg
    RichB70 and Manderinobyebye like this.

Yup following the Constitution is really a ***** for these guys. If they were right at the border i can see these questions. But they do set up on Interstates and stop all traffic. As a truck driver they would ask me what country i was a citizen, I'd say USA and they'd let me go on my way.... as a private citizen if asked where am i going or coming from i would just point and say THAT WAY.

Ex Member Array Manderinobyebye's Avatar
    People are getting tired of the crap.I've got a couple of LEOS i know well,so it's nothing against them,but enough is enough.

The new Amerika?
    "The time is now near at hand which must determine whether Americans are to be freemen or slaves."
    ------------------------------------— George Washington 1776
    Gun free zones
    are safe havens-
    FOR CRIMINALS

VIP Member
    What's next - show me your papers komrade?

You know... I think the guys making the videos are correct. If we dont call them on this b.s. now, its going to be too late, if it isnt already.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nontechguy View Post
    The new Amerika?
    This has been going on for very many years. Nothing new. And this is far from the first time a thread has been started on the subject.
    Sig 210 likes this.
    If the Union is once severed, the line of separation will grow wider and wider, and the controversies which are now debated and settled in the halls of legislation will then be tried in fields of battle and determined by the sword.
    Andrew Jackson

Thumbs up

I've seen a number of these videos. Frankly I think they are just plain scary. I only watched the first encounter. Those DHS/Joint jurisdiction cops don't usually let people go that fast. Usually it's a 10 minute or more encounter. I've seen this guy before. He's really got a pair. My hat's off to him.
    Ghost1958 and 1MoreGoodGuy like this.
    I'm just a spoke in the wheel but not a big deal.
    America...a Constitutional Republic. NOT a democracy as the liberals would have us believe.
    Give me Liberty or give me BACON!!!
    You know that look women give you when they want some sugar? Me neither

Few people know that they are not required to show proof of citizenship away from a border...that a "customs" DHS officer has no jurisdiction, within the state...look for a local police officer for this DHS behavior to be "legal"...with the LEO you still do not have to answer the DHS nazi...gott'em around here..In the Islands...like yellow jackets in the fall..the summer turist season dries up and they get nasty and busy were they dont belong..Like up on State roads..way away from the border crossings...never been asked for ID or even had a conversation with any away from the border...they just take one look at me and pass me thru...got stopped out by Secuim once...but we have to deal with these miscreants often... traveling in the Islands, if you get on an East bound ferry from say Lopez Island, apon arrival in Anacortes you get the bums rush from "customs" even though the ferry boat stopped at Friday Harbor, Orcas, Shaw, they want to play 60 questions AS IF..we just tell'm we got on where ever...and go about our buisness......

Distinguished Member Array Chaplain Scott's Avatar
    Police Chief Magazine - View Article

Here is some educational reading: Read it and weep, or read it and cheer, depending on your perspective

Just be educated and not ignorant regarding the issues.
    Hopyard and technomonster like this.
    Scott, US Army 1974-2004

Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children what it was once like in the United States where men were free.
    - Ronald Reagan

...the same level of determination shown here should be shown ANYTIME our rights are trampled...whether a stop for legally travelling, or legally OCing, or legally doing anything else...if we roll over, it'll only get worse...USE 'em or LOSE 'em...

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaplain Scott View Post
    Police Chief Magazine - View Article

Here is some educational reading: Read it and weep, or read it and cheer, depending on your perspective

Just be educated and not ignorant regarding the issues.
    Thank you for posting that.
    If the Union is once severed, the line of separation will grow wider and wider, and the controversies which are now debated and settled in the halls of legislation will then be tried in fields of battle and determined by the sword.
    Andrew Jackson

VIP Member
    WOW, at 10 min the gun at the checkpoint said "most NORMAL people would pull over". Who put this guy in charge of what is normal? Is normal to them doing what they asked even if it isn't within the American Constitution?

Thanks for posting this, I had no idea.
    Matthew 5:44

But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;.

~ Jesus ~

VIP Member
    Just present your “documents” accompanied by a rousing Heil and you should quickly be on your way.

reisepassp1.jpgreisepassp2.jpg
    Sister, Ghost1958 and Kennydale like this.
    When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk.
    "Don't forget, incoming fire has the right of way."

...when the videos were made...the SC hadn't opined...so, now the stops have been ruled constitutional, the search of the truck and refrigerator in the RV still are not...without warrant...it pays us to keep current...what a difference a few months make...that article the Chaplain posted bears a lot of study, along with footnote sources...

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links