Syrian soldiers on US territory?

This is a discussion on Syrian soldiers on US territory? within the Law Enforcement, Military & Homeland Security Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Mods if this belongs somewhere else please move it. RE: Homeland Security. I'm hoping they have changed their mind (Syria). Haven't heard anything about this ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Syrian soldiers on US territory?

Distinguished Member

Syrian soldiers on US territory?

Mods if this belongs somewhere else please move it. RE: Homeland Security.

I'm hoping they have changed their mind (Syria). Haven't heard anything about this but I've also avoided the news on TV lately.

Dated: September 13, 2013

Syrian special forces ready to attack USA? - English pravda.ru

hundreds of Syrian army special forces soldiers are currently located on the territory of the United States, ready to conduct a series of sabotage operations in case of a military aggression against Syria. They may target the country's infrastructure. The publication lists potential targets that can be damaged, including railways, power stations, power plants, waterworks, oil and gas terminals, and military objects, mostly air and naval bases

All fighters grouped in units of three to seven people are employed by the Syrian special forces "al-Qassam" and undergone an extensive training. They are equipped to carry out sabotage operations in the United States.

The source said that the Syrian leadership has chosen this strategy based on the experience of the wars in Yugoslavia, Iraq, and Libya, where the aggression was reflected from a defensive position, which doomed these countries to failure.
    Matthew 10:33

But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.

~ Jesus ~

2. Remove Ads

Terrorists on our soil are a fact of life. Syrian regular army I doubt. Take what you read in Pravda with a grain of salt.

VIP Member Array OutWestSystems's Avatar
    That is a Russian propaganda rag that has an agenda that supports Assad. They have every reason to want the US to not attack Syria. So they are making stuff up to try to get the US public to not want the attack.
    Sig 210 likes this.

If we attack Syria, and they counterattack, that's just part of engaging in war. If they wear Syrian Army uniforms we couldn't prosecute them as criminals or terrorists. They would be Prisoners of War if they were caught, and would need to be returned to Syria when the 'war' was over. Now if they don't wear uniforms, they are 'spies' or the like and we can do whatever we want with them.
    Not that I believe this story - just an interesting twist if it is true at all.

IF this were true and we were to attack Syria. And one of these jokers gets caught blowing up a residential septic tank we should take that opportunity for some attitude adjusting of our enemies. Drop the hammer that makes the big boom and flash on Syria. We do that once in response to a known terror attack from a known country set up by that country as this is being posted and we stop such actions by these idiots in the future.

Why commit a terror attack for a country when you know you will have no country left to go back too???? JMO
    mkh likes this.
    " It is sad governments are chief'ed by the double tongues." quote Ten Bears Movie Outlaw Josie Wales

In addition, the United States is one of the most vulnerable countries to sabotage operations because of the numerous and diverse immigrants flocking to the United States from all over the world. It is not that difficult for a foreign saboteur to get lost and not be in the focus of attention of the U.S. intelligence. This fact is the Achilles heel of the United States.
    Ain't that the truth. Some folks seem to think that only people from Mexico are illegally (undetected) entering this country every day and dispersing all over the nation once in.
    Ghost1958, CIBMike and Sister like this.
    "Rebellion against tyrants is obedience to God." - Benjamin Franklin
    "Experience: that most brutal of teachers. But you learn, my God do you learn." - C.S. Lewis

To me this seems like Russian propaganda tailored for American consumption. Could it be done? Yes. Consequence for Syria? Oh yeah!

I don't buy the story but what I find ammusing is that these folks would be condsidered terrorist by some here while we could and have been doing the same type of activities all over the world for decades....and we don't consider our citizens in the intel community as terrorists.

What if the US attacked Syria first and then they used these "soldiers" to sabotage or wreak havoc here? Who the heck is on the moral high ground? We would have attacked their country first without provocation or a threat to us.
    DJC7 and dukalmighty like this.
    Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?”
    And I said, “Here am I. Send me!”

Isaiah 6:8

If there were any Syrian soldiers 'round here, they best memorize the years that the UK Wildcats have won their NCAA Mens Basketball Championships. If they don't know it by heart & in a hurry, they'll never see Syria (or sunrise) again.
    There are only TWO kinds of people in this world; those who describe the world as filled with two kinds of people...and those who don't.

Quote Originally Posted by ghost tracker View Post
    If there were any Syrian soldiers 'round here, they best memorize the years that the UK Wildcats have won their NCAA Mens Basketball Championships. If they don't know it by heart & in a hurry, they'll never see Syria (or sunrise) again.
    Huh? I read your post 3 times and am more confused than I was after reading it the first time.
    Firing a suppressed is on my Bucket List.

I'm just a spoke in the wheel but not a big deal.

America...a Constitutional Republic. NOT a democracy as the liberals would have us believe.

Senior Moderator
    Why not? It's not like they couldn't just walk across the Southern Border. It wouldn't surprise me a bit. Power Plants? Not likely. Unprotected substations and high lines? Yep.
    I would rather stand against the cannons of the wicked than against the prayers of the righteous.

AR. CHL Instr. 07/02 FFL
    Like custom guns and stuff? Check this out...
    http://bobbailey1959.wordpress.com/

Seeing as the way I Believe one day soon enuf the USA and the middle east is gonna duke it out I see no reason to start up some crap with Syria now. If only for the fact our military is stretched pretty thin now. Plus I don't trust Obummer to do the right thing for America if we are openly hostile with Syria.
    Firing a suppressed is on my Bucket List.

I'm just a spoke in the wheel but not a big deal.

America...a Constitutional Republic. NOT a democracy as the liberals would have us believe.

Distinguished Member Array Hodad's Avatar
    Based on the way our politicians have waged a half-a** campaign in the mideast, having Syrian soldiers on our soil is better than putting Americans in harms way on Syrian soil.

At least if they are here we can kill them w/o being criticized.

Well, maybe not.
    StormRhydr likes this.
    "Life is tough but it's really tough if you are stupid"

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HotGuns View Post
    Why not? It's not like they couldn't just walk across the Southern Border. It wouldn't surprise me a bit. Power Plants? Not likely. Unprotected substations and high lines? Yep.
    Exactly. Pretty much the only people who come through customs are the honest ones. The rest stroll across the border and get invited for their input at immigration summits.
    StormRhydr likes this.

There are also rumblings of an event involving Russians supposedly taking place on November 7th. I have nothing special planned, just the usual. Carry on.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links