The Muslim Brotherhood and Homeland Security

The Muslim Brotherhood and Homeland Security

This is a discussion on The Muslim Brotherhood and Homeland Security within the Law Enforcement, Military & Homeland Security Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; I've heard rumors of the Muslim Brotherhood infiltrating our agencies but I've been in denial because I don't want to believe it. Who wants to ...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree68Likes

Thread: The Muslim Brotherhood and Homeland Security

VIP Member

Thumbs down The Muslim Brotherhood and Homeland Security

I've heard rumors of the Muslim Brotherhood infiltrating our agencies but I've been in denial because I don't want to believe it. Who wants to believe something like that? However, it's getting harder and harder to deny that it's happening.

The Obama administration is allowing, maybe encouraging, this to happen. What better way to support terrorism than to have members of the Brotherhood in key positions in the government?

Controversial Homeland Security Adviser Defends Use of Muslim Brotherhood-Associated Icon on His Twitter Profile | TheBlaze.com

What's more alarming, for me, is that he openly uses a symbol of the MB in his Twitter profile. He obviously feels confident that no one in the administration will have a problem with it.

Did anyone mention to Obama that the Muslim Brotherhood has been responsible for many, many deaths recently using GUNS?

But no, the NRA is the "real" enemy.
    It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown...eaves%20office

He will try to say that there is good in the Muslim Brotherhood, and so the bad should be overlooked.

And yet Christians are being slaughtered and purged, and if you are a muslim of a different sect and disagree with the Muslim Brotherhood and their particular outlook in countries like Egypt, Syria, etc, they come into your community and start killing you and your family, because a dead opposition is a quiet opposition.....yeah, we want that here, Obama....
    The Old Anglo likes this.
    Fortune Favors the Bold!

The first amendment is not exclusionary on any sect.

That being said, the Muslim brotherhood HAS infiltrated all levels of our government. Just look at the white house for proof.

-from my phone... excuse spelling
    "I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched c-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain."
    - Roy Batty

Read the book "Unholy Alliance: Radical Islam and the American Left" by David Horowitz. Everything he discusses can be seen happening right under our noses on a day to day basis and the MB is behind a large percentage of it. Truly frightening stuff.
    Secret Spuk likes this.

VIP Member
    The People get what they voted for....twice. What else is there to say. You can be upset, as am I, but we got what the majority wanted. It is sad though, I really liked this country. I hope whatever is coming next is still OK for my kids to grow up.
    I haven’t heard any of the journalists who volunteered to be waterboarded asking to have their fingernails wrenched out with pliers, or electrodes attached to their genitals.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by atctimmy View Post
    The People get what they voted for....twice. What else is there to say. You can be upset, as am I, but we got what the majority wanted. It is sad though, I really liked this country. I hope whatever is coming next is still OK for my kids to grow up.
    So true. BTW, this article isn't just radical spin from The Blaze either. It's all over Russian newspapers, because Russia has already identified the brotherhood as a terrorist organization. It outrages me that the US does not recognize them as such. Some of us saw this coming, but the majority either didn't or didn't care. Mob rule governs our nation now.

VIP Member
    Sad day in America when we fall behind the Russkies....Syria, identifying MB as a terrorist organization, etc....

Distinguished Member Array kapnketel's Avatar
    Study the history of the Muslim Bros and you will understand that they are a radical racist anti Semitic and anti everybody else organization. Just remember their credo:
    "Allah is our objective; the Quran is our law, the Prophet is our leader; Jihad is our way; and dying in the way of Allah is the highest of our aspirations."

Happens to be the same as Hamas which is an offshoot of the Muslim Brotherhood. Yet they get private visits to the White House.
    I'd rather be lucky than good any day

There's nothing that will change someone's moral outlook quicker than cash in large sums.

Majority rule only works if you're also considering individual rights. Because you can't have five wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for supper.

Senior Moderator
    The whole upper echelon of government has been subverted. This is well known by the leaders of our military and those that speak out about are being replaced.

The Muslim Brotherhood only has one goal, and that is to bring down western civilization. One only has to look at what is happening to many countries in Europe, along with England, to see what the future holds for the U.S.

In the end, its going to be Muslims vs Christians. And I use the term Christian loosely here. It will be about anyone that does not submit to Islam. Its coming and it doesn't take a rocket surgeon to see it. The problem is that most people will refuse to see it or address it until its too late.

What do you think all of the "czars" that were appointed by Obama are all about?

I thought it was interesting the Egypt basically banned the Muslim Brotherhood in their last little period of turmoil.

It outrages me that the US does not recognize them as such.
    They did...until the last administration was elected.

Here is a fact that cannot be disputed. One of the Presidents first official acts was to grant the "Hamas" billions in aid when Israel knocked their military capability back into the stone age while they were warring against them. The Hamas is still considered a terrorist organization. That right there is worthy of treason.
    I would rather stand against the cannons of the wicked than against the prayers of the righteous.

AR. CHL Instr. 07/02 FFL
    Like custom guns and stuff? Check this out...
    http://bobbailey1959.wordpress.com/

St. Louis, MO "The Most Dangerous City in America"
    We need another hero leader. It's a Simple Answer After All.

It always was...
    “Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive." C.S. Lewis

and remember that CAIR is a muslim brotherhood organization...

There's nothing that will change someone's moral outlook quicker than cash in large sums.

Majority rule only works if you're also considering individual rights. Because you can't have five wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for supper.

VIP Member
    Another really great book is "America Alone" by Mark Steyn. He spells out what's been happening in Europe and what we're in for in the near future.

Amazon.com: America Alone: The End of the World As We Know It eBook: Mark Steyn: Kindle Store
    knight65 likes this.
    It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HotGuns View Post
    In the end, its going to be Muslims vs Christians. And I use the term Christian loosely here. It will be about anyone that does not submit to Islam.
    Or you could narrow it down to Muslims vs sane people
    atctimmy, StevePVB and 357and40 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeanlouise View Post
    Or you could narrow it down to Muslims vs sane people
    "Radical" Muslims vs sane people. I know moderate Muslims that disdain all the mindless slaughter that I would consider very good people. Not good to lump all the good with the bad. It would be like lumping all white people with the KKK or all blacks with the Black Panthers.
    tdave, BigJon10125 and Hopyard like this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Sponsored Links