Petition to Learn the Truth About Benghazi

This is a discussion on Petition to Learn the Truth About Benghazi within the Law Enforcement, Military & Homeland Security Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; I realize there is little hope of getting the truth, but this is a petition worth signing to keep the heat on and let Obama ...

Like Tree9Likes
  • 1 Post By NightOwl76
  • 3 Post By Hopyard
  • 2 Post By mcp1810
  • 3 Post By SIXTO

Thread: Petition to Learn the Truth About Benghazi

Petition to Learn the Truth About Benghazi

I realize there is little hope of getting the truth, but this is a petition worth signing to keep the heat on and let Obama know that we have not forgotten how he abandoned our people. It would send a message.

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/pet...emand/dzX08hGT

2. Remove Ads

Good luck. Ever since the Bush administration perfected the art of claiming executive privilege to stonewall any attempt by the Senate to check and/or balance the executive, the White House hasn't been in the business of answering for their mistakes. Regardless of who's in charge.
    Sig 210 likes this.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NightOwl76 View Post
    Good luck. Ever since the Bush administration perfected the art of claiming executive privilege to stonewall any attempt by the Senate to check and/or balance the executive, the White House hasn't been in the business of answering for their mistakes. Regardless of who's in charge.
    Blame not any president in recent memory. It has been this way forever.

These inter branch conflicts go back to the Washington administration.

We have 3 independent branches with their own turf, and they are not necessarily supposed to get along.
    Sig 210, atctimmy and Caertaker like this.
    If the Union is once severed, the line of separation will grow wider and wider, and the controversies which are now debated and settled in the halls of legislation will then be tried in fields of battle and determined by the sword.
    Andrew Jackson

Quote Originally Posted by NightOwl76 View Post
    Which Bush and how do you define perfected? I guess we could say GHWB perfected it since he only used it once. His son used it six times. Combined in the twelve years they were in office they only used it half as many times as Bill Clinton.
    Hopyard and 1 old 0311 like this.
    Infowars- Proving David Hannum right on a daily basis

Distinguished Member Array Dan060's Avatar
    I would like to know the truth.That said if congress has hearings and can't get any answers,a petition is like spitting in the wind.

I did see on the news last night,they are going to interview a couple of people from the CIA.I won't hold my breath.

Ex Member
    I got back from Vietnam in 1971. I remember sitting at home watching Nixon state " WE HAVE NEVER HAD TROOPS IN LAOS." I had, and still do, maps of Laos that we used when they dropped us in.

Distinguished Member Array SCXDm9's Avatar
    I'm no Obama fan and I do blame him for refusing to mention Benghazi as a terrorist attack but I don't think he had anything to do with the actually attack and action there after. I'm geez, he barely goes to daily security briefing so it extremely doubtful he knows/knew anything about their staffing or preparedness.

Administrator
    This really is not the forum to discuss these things. We are a self defense forum, not a political one.
    "Just blame Sixto"

Links