Al QaedaTerrorists allowed into US...

This is a discussion on Al QaedaTerrorists allowed into US... within the Law Enforcement, Military & Homeland Security Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Mistakenly allowed to come to U.S. as refugees... Of two arrested, one was living in subsidized housing and on public assistance. Several dozen suspected terrorist ...

Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By wmhawth
  • 1 Post By Brad426
  • 3 Post By bigmacque

Thread: Al QaedaTerrorists allowed into US...

Al QaedaTerrorists allowed into US...

Mistakenly allowed to come to U.S. as refugees...

Of two arrested, one was living in subsidized housing and on public assistance.

Several dozen suspected terrorist bombmakers, including some believed to have targeted American troops, may have mistakenly been allowed to move to the United States as war refugees, according to FBI agents investigating the remnants of roadside bombs recovered from Iraq and Afghanistan.
    Story here

HOWZZAT for Homeland Security? And the goobermint don't want us to have "assault weapons?"
    Rats!
    It could be worse!
    I suppose

2. Remove Ads

No surprise there. We've been importing terrorism, third world ignorance, disease, poverty, and crime for a long time. Hope you're staying armed.
    nontechguy likes this.

Nope, it's no surprise... But creating the Hydra that is Department of Homeland Security seems to have made it worse not better...

And, this isn't even them "sneaking in across a border;" say, to the south... they're coming in as (apparently) unvetted "refugees."

System Broke... We really need Hillary's RESET button... But take it away from her... please.
    Rats!
    It could be worse!
    I suppose

Bowling Green, Kentucky... a terrorist hotbed? Proof positive that they can be anywhere.
    blitzburgh likes this.
    I have a very strict gun control policy: if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it.
    Clint Eastwood

Distinguished Member Array bigmacque's Avatar
    I wouldn't be surprised to find the stretch from Toledo to Detroit a hotbed of terrorist shelter either.
    I'm in favor of gun control -- I think every citizen should have control of a gun.
    1 Thess. 5:16-18

Unfortunately there are alot of people living in our great nation who shouldn't be here. To paraphrase a saying from 'Stripes', Americans are all just a bunch of mutts. At one time our ancestors were (and perhaps some folks on this forum) were first generation immigrants. An unfortunate by product of our open society is the fact that bad apples will get into the barrel, and we do a fine job of breeding them here as well.

With that being said we do ourselves a disservice by not being more selective on whom we let in. From our SW border (trust me there are more than just Mexican nationals crossing) to allowing students from sketchy country XXX come into the US to study only to overstay their student visas never to be heard from again. I would love for the United States to be more selective in it's immigration and visa policies in order to better protect us from an insider threat. This is a poltical hot potato and one that is a delicate balance. I and those in the Department of Defense will continue to carry on defending our nation....sometimes in spite of ourselves.

DP

Just one more reason to get out of the middle east and let those people go back to killing each other. We give military and financial aid to Egypt, we supply the rebels in Syria with weapons that will one day be used against us, we make deals with the corrupt leadership in Afghanistan to keep troops there almost forever. And we allow all kinds of shady people in this country, legally and illegally. None of those people like us or appreciate all we do for them, though they aren't above taking our money. I'm so tired of the tail wagging the dog.
    Never get out of the boat....

Which reminds me, I still need to put in for mine for 2014.

Permit12.JPG
    Vietnam Vets, WELCOME HOME

Crossman 760 BB/Pellet, Daisy Red Ryder, Crossman Wrist Rocket, 14 Steak Knives, 3 Fillet Knives, Rolling Pin-14", Various Hunting Knives, 2 Baseball Bats, 3 Big Dogs and a big American Flag flying in the yard. I have no firearms; Try the next house.

Distinguished Member
    I see the Chicago to Washington, DC route as the biggest threat. They have done more damage so far.
    21 years and 21 days, United States Marine Corps & NRA Life Member since 1972

"The trouble is with the increasingly widespread problem of idiots prancing around out there confusing their opinions with actual facts." peckman28

Links