Merry Christmas From Afghanistan....

This is a discussion on Merry Christmas From Afghanistan.... within the Law Enforcement, Military & Homeland Security Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Sung by a U.S. Marine.......... Semper Fi Yeah I got emotional over this. Marine Sings Merry Christmas from Afghanistan gdhs_2270_209375506.jpeg...

Like Tree6Likes
  • 4 Post By FlaRon
  • 1 Post By scgunlover1
  • 1 Post By oneshot

Thread: Merry Christmas From Afghanistan....

Merry Christmas From Afghanistan....

Sung by a U.S. Marine.......... Semper Fi

Yeah I got emotional over this.

Marine Sings Merry Christmas from Afghanistan

gdhs_2270_209375506.jpeg
    "When the people fear the government there is tyranny. When the government fears the people there is liberty". T. Jefferson

II Timothy 1:7 God has not given us the spirit of fear, but of power, love and a sound mind.

2. Remove Ads

Senior Member Array scgunlover1's Avatar
    Ya just gotta love 'em! Our troops away from their families making the best of a bad situation.
    tony1990 likes this.
    SCGunLover1

VIP Member
    "The flock sleep peaceably in their pasture at night because Sheepdogs stand ready to do violence on their behalf

"I do not love the bright sword for it's sharpness, nor the arrow for it's swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend" J.R.R. Tolkien

"Never think that war, no matter how necessary, nor how justified, is not a crime." ~Ernest Hemingway

May God bless our troops.
    FlaRon likes this.
    If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans.

Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, He shot them!

Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy." -- Ernest Benn

Links