NSA Spying Through Angry Birds & Google Maps

This is a discussion on NSA Spying Through Angry Birds & Google Maps within the Law Enforcement, Military & Homeland Security Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; So much for our 4th amendment. Are we in the year 2014 or 1984? NSA spying through Angry Birds, Google Maps, leaked documents reportedly reveal ...

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Like Tree100Likes

Thread: NSA Spying Through Angry Birds & Google Maps

NSA Spying Through Angry Birds & Google Maps

So much for our 4th amendment. Are we in the year 2014 or 1984?

NSA spying through Angry Birds, Google Maps, leaked documents reportedly reveal | Fox News

The NSA and its British counterpart are tapping popular smartphone apps such as Angry Birds to peek into the tremendous amounts of very personal data those bits of software collect -- including age, location, sex and even sexual preferences, according to new reports from the New York Times and The Guardian.
    Kentucky Dept of Criminal Justice Training Certified Firearms Instructor in Carrying Concealed Deadly Weapons
    www.MakeReadyDefense.com
    NRA Certified Instructor
    NRA Recruiter

2. Remove Ads

"I believe there are more instances of the abridgment of the freedom of the people by gradual and silent encroachments of those in power, than by violent and sudden usurpations” – James Madison 1788

VIP Member
    S. Florida, north of the Miami mess, south of the Mouse trap
    If you're wasting time on Angry Birds, you need to be watched.
    Retired USAF E-8. Lighten up and enjoy life because:
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your heart it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... "For What It's Worth" Buffalo Springfield

I like Angry Birds. Kinda addicted to it
    Carry means carry. That means all of the time. If you don't, you're just kidding yourself and opening up options for someone to take you down.

I don't play "Angry Birds" I had wanted to get a smart phone with a map app. I don't think too many people care where I'm at.

I'm easy to find, I am either at home or work. They already know that. If they have someone watching me, they're sleeping on the job.
    fredg53, atctimmy and NONAME762 like this.

Distinguished Member
    I don't know what all that stuff is (birds and apples) but who are these people looking for?
    Matthew 10:33

But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.

~ Jesus ~

VIP Member
    People that need to be watched, of course!
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your heart it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... "For What It's Worth" Buffalo Springfield

VIP Member Array OutWestSystems's Avatar
    As a network engineer and software engineer, I can tell you without a doubt that if you use ANYTHING that accesses the internet, you can be tracked. Does that mean the government knows what you are doing? Not really. Why? Because you are lost in the mountains of data. Unless the government has a reason to be tracking you specifically, your information is just another drop in the ocean of data.

The ONLY real reason that we should care about this is that it is a violation of the Constitution and our 4th Amendment rights, not because the government is really spying on you.

VIP Member
    I've watched on Google Maps my childhood neighborhood go from many homes to none as the city turned it into a parking lot. Wonder what the NSA thinks I'm doing with that.

Ex Member
    Never ends does it? Something new comes out every week,

I wouldn't doubt that the NSA is watching this and many other gun related sites and forums.

I use Tapatalk to access this website in order to make it easier for the NSA to receive my uploaded pictures. :)
    Bisquit69 likes this.
    It's Range Time!

I am amazed at how people just download all kinds of apps without reading the "permissions" they have to give to use them.
    64zebra likes this.
    Infowars- Proving David Hannum right on a daily basis

Senior Member Array The Old Anglo's Avatar
    NSA.....The New American Gestapo.
    Lee 1973, BugDude, Aceoky and 1 others like this.

If ur not doing anything wrong then you have nothing to worry about......we hope?
    84160 likes this.
    The police are not there to protect you from crime, they are there to arrest the guy after the crime has been committed, assuming they find him. It is your responsibility to protect yourself and your family.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Links