TX: Domestic dispute, responding officer shot several times

This is a discussion on TX: Domestic dispute, responding officer shot several times within the Law Enforcement, Military & Homeland Security Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Story here It's no wonder LEO hates domestics... they're dangerous....

Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By oakchas
  • 1 Post By OutWestSystems
  • 1 Post By molleur
  • 2 Post By Secret Spuk

Thread: TX: Domestic dispute, responding officer shot several times

TX: Domestic dispute, responding officer shot several times

Story here

It's no wonder LEO hates domestics... they're dangerous.
    gatorbait51 likes this.
    Rats!
    It could be worse!
    I suppose

2. Remove Ads

VIP Member Array OutWestSystems's Avatar
    The really bad ones are when you go to arrest one of the parties involved and the other one (that just got beat up) attacks you trying to stop you from taking "the love of their life" away.
    gatorbait51 likes this.

Distinguished Member
    More dangerous that facing a robbery suspect. You will never know what will happen.
    Your back-up should already be there before you investigate.
    gatorbait51 likes this.
    "Don't shout for help at night, you may wake your neighbors"

I always like disputes... I got to do some creative police work. I had read the book "The Choir Boys" by Joseph Wambaugh. In it an old timer (Spermwhale Whalen) devorces a couple by having them put their hand on his badge and mumbles some official sounding words. Well me and kenny was on one of those 52's that just had no answers... So I gave them a temporary weekend devorce (They had to go to family court on monday). It worked, never had to go back there again. It's amaizing what pollice power can do. Another was a repeater.. all night during the midnight tour. Three of four times. They were the last job of the morning when I invoked my special police powers. I ordered children to go to bed and go to sleep Then I gave an official police order that the couple have sex at least three times. The next night were crusing the sector and we see them walking down the street holding hands giggling like newly weds. Yeah family disputes can be dangerous... but they can be a chance to really help people.

Police work is dangerous. Thats it.
    JohnHancock and gatorbait51 like this.

Links