Militias head to Nevada

This is a discussion on Militias head to Nevada within the Law Enforcement, Military & Homeland Security Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Militias head to Nevada rancher’s standoff with feds: We’re not ‘afraid to shoot’ Story HERE...

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 89
Like Tree214Likes

Thread: Militias head to Nevada

  1. #1
    Senior Member Array Chad0724's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    815

    Militias head to Nevada

    Militias head to Nevada rancher’s standoff with feds: We’re not ‘afraid to shoot’

    Story HERE
    gatorbait51 likes this.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet. – Gen James Mattis USMC

  2. Remove Ads

  3. #2
    VIP Member Array Badey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    2,893
    I think the government may have pushed a little too hard with this one... time will tell.
    "My problem with life is not that it is rational nor that it is irrational, but that it is almost rational." - G.K. Chesterton

  4. #3
    VIP Member Array Ghost1958's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    5,615
    So the spark that lights the fire is BLM starting a shooting war over a turtle. Oh joy. It was only a matter of time before Fed Agency went over the edge but I never thought it would be over a turtle and open lands.
    " It is sad governments are chief'ed by the double tongues." quote Ten Bears Movie Outlaw Josie Wales

  5. #4
    Member Array Chasejax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    189
    How are they supposed to get to the ranch if they've blocked off access to it?
    gatorbait51 likes this.

  6. #5
    Member Array rockinglock32's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    264
    sounds a lot like the start of the revolutionary war. As badey said, it looks like they pushed a little hard on this. We will see what happens.

  7. #6
    Distinguished Member Array BigStick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Gig Harbor, WA
    Posts
    1,455
    So we will start a new "turtle party" patriots group? Could be confusing with the new TMNT movie coming out soon.

    I hope it doesn't get to that, but I wouldn't be surprised. Not sure if the militia will help, or just make things worse, or be the spark that ignites the fire against federal overreach. I don't know that they would have a great rallying cry for others not involved in this conflict to join in with though.
    gatorbait51 likes this.
    Walk softly ...

  8. #7
    VIP Member Array Ghost1958's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    5,615
    Quote Originally Posted by BigStick View Post
    So we will start a new "turtle party" patriots group? Could be confusing with the new TMNT movie coming out soon.

    I hope it doesn't get to that, but I wouldn't be surprised. Not sure if the militia will help, or just make things worse, or be the spark that ignites the fire against federal overreach. I don't know that they would have a great rallying cry for others not involved in this conflict to join in with though.
    I think they probably will. They are militias there and pouring in from as far away as New Hampshire. Not just a local militia of this ranchers coffee drinking buddies.

    As far as how will they get in? BLM is the only agency involved as local wont become so in this fiasco nor will the Governor as he opposes the BLM tactics. BLM has nothing like the resources to close off that area to anyone that wants in. Way way to large an widespread.
    gatorbait51 likes this.
    " It is sad governments are chief'ed by the double tongues." quote Ten Bears Movie Outlaw Josie Wales

  9. #8
    Member Array Chasejax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    189
    They should put up some live webcam feeds.
    gatorbait51 and Bisquit69 like this.

  10. #9
    VIP Member Array OutWestSystems's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Colorado Springs, CO
    Posts
    2,171
    The first moron that is dumb enough to shoot at or point a firearm at a federal agent is going to get a lot of people killed.
    OPFOR, wdbailey and niks like this.

  11. #10
    Senior Member Array Oldpsufan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    1,091
    I've never heard of this until now, obviously because it doesn't fit in the main scream media's agenda. I am embarrassed by our own government's actions at home and abroad.

  12. #11
    Senior Member
    Array LuvMyPX4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Greenville, SC
    Posts
    869
    If the Government can decide it wants your property and then charge you for living there (when not in times of war) what is stopping them from doing it to all of America?
    gatorbait51 and Secret Spuk like this.
    Nehemiah 4:14: “Don’t be afraid of them. Remember the Lord who is great and awesome, and draw your Beretta PX4 and fight for your brothers, your sons and your daughters, your wives and your homes.” highlighted added by LMP

  13. #12
    VIP Member Array Ghost1958's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    5,615
    Quote Originally Posted by OutWestSystems View Post
    The first moron that is dumb enough to shoot at or point a firearm at a federal agent is going to get a lot of people killed.
    Historically in these Gubment actions its the Feds that fire first. Repeatedly at anything that moves before they get shot back at. Reference Ruby Ridge and Waco.

    They may not be so trigger happy this time though with a bunch of retired combat veterans actually keeping their oath, " and having forgotten more about combat than any BLM "ranger" ever dreamed of knowing" on the opposing team instead of a single family or a religious sect.
    " It is sad governments are chief'ed by the double tongues." quote Ten Bears Movie Outlaw Josie Wales

  14. #13
    VIP Member Array OutWestSystems's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Colorado Springs, CO
    Posts
    2,171
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvMyPX4 View Post
    If the Government can decide it wants your property and then charge you for living there (when not in times of war) what is stopping them from doing it to all of America?
    Except that it was NEVER his property.

  15. #14
    VIP Member Array OutWestSystems's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Colorado Springs, CO
    Posts
    2,171
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost1958 View Post
    Historically in these Gubment actions its the Feds that fire first. Repeatedly at anything that moves before they get shot back at. Reference Ruby Ridge and Waco.

    They may not be so trigger happy this time though with a bunch of retired combat veterans actually keeping their oath, " and having forgotten more about combat than any BLM "ranger" ever dreamed of knowing" on the opposing team instead of a single family or a religious sect.
    Actually who fired first at both Waco and Ruby Ridge is in question and depends on who's story you believe and considering both sides have a reason to lie, it is very hard to believe either version of the events.
    Echo_Four and Chaplain Scott like this.

  16. #15
    Senior Member
    Array matdicdad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    SE Virginia
    Posts
    1,110
    This is a complicated issue. Not sure I know enough to make a cogent statement. I do think that the federal government can lighten up and do the right thing for now. There is not an emergency.
    sigs, RebelSoul, Aceoky and 2 others like this.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Search tags for this page

militias nevada roadblocks local anger

,

nevada militias fighting each other

Click on a term to search for related topics.