Another "No Knock Warrant" gone bad

Another "No Knock Warrant" gone bad

This is a discussion on Another "No Knock Warrant" gone bad within the Law Enforcement, Military & Homeland Security Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; SWAT throws flash grenade into crib, GA child severely burned - WSFA.com: News Weather and Sports for Montgomery, AL....

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 38
Like Tree91Likes

Thread: Another "No Knock Warrant" gone bad

  1. #1
    Member Array Djroulette's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Birmingham
    Posts
    187


  2. #2
    VIP Member Array Secret Spuk's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    3,223
    I have a lot of questions about this one....

  3. #3
    VIP Member
    Array OldVet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Hiding inside a bottle of Jim Beam Black.
    Posts
    17,666
    So much wrong with this I can't even comment.
    tcox4freedom, Aceoky and Sister like this.
    Retired USAF E-8. Lighten up and enjoy life because:
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your heart it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... Buffalo Springfield - For What It's Worth

  4. #4
    VIP Member
    Array Echo_Four's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Land of the mostly free
    Posts
    2,850
    Tragic that a child was injured. Why would a parent allow illegal activities to take place in their home when they have a small child? Blame the cops all you want, because on the surface it looks like they could have gone about things differently. However the fact that a parent would do something that could invite this to take place makes me sick.
    "The only people I like besides my wife and children are Marines."
    - Lt. Col. Oliver North

  5. #5
    Member Array firerat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    254
    Oh this should go well.....
    Secret Spuk and Sister like this.

  6. #6
    VIP Member Array StormRhydr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Music City, USA
    Posts
    3,342
    Quote Originally Posted by Echo_Four View Post
    Tragic that a child was injured. Why would a parent allow illegal activities to take place in their home when they have a small child? Blame the cops all you want, because on the surface it looks like they could have gone about things differently. However the fact that a parent would do something that could invite this to take place makes me sick.
    Of course we blame the people who threw in a grenade into a childs play pen. Read the article. The childs parents were not there because of illegal activity, nor were they accused of it.
    Ghost1958 and Phaedrus like this.

  7. #7
    VIP Member
    Array Echo_Four's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Land of the mostly free
    Posts
    2,850
    I did read the article. The person they were looking for was not there. It never said the illegal activity did not happen there.

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I527 using Tapatalk
    "The only people I like besides my wife and children are Marines."
    - Lt. Col. Oliver North

  8. #8
    Distinguished Member Array CWOUSCG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Left Coast
    Posts
    1,224
    So a CI tells them he bought drugs at a house. Please God tell me the cops had more intel on this.
    ETXhiker, MMinSC, Aceoky and 2 others like this.

    "If someone gets into your house which would you rather have, a handgun or a phone? You can call the police if you want, and they’ll get there; and they’ll take a picture of your dead body."

  9. #9
    VIP Member Array NONAME762's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    About 235M out of The Palouse WA
    Posts
    8,686
    Quote Originally Posted by Echo_Four View Post
    Tragic that a child was injured. Why would a parent allow illegal activities to take place in their home when they have a small child? Blame the cops all you want, because on the surface it looks like they could have gone about things differently. However the fact that a parent would do something that could invite this to take place makes me sick.
    There was nothing nada zilch in the article I read that said the parents were engaged in illegal activities.

    When are these cowboy cops going to learn? I might would say never. The cops used a confidential informant again and once again have shown us oh yeah...that worked out real well...

    Time for the family that was targeted by these cowboys to get a crackerjack attorney and put these cops in the poorhouse.
    I'm just a spoke in the wheel but not a big deal.
    America...a Constitutional Republic. NOT a democracy as the liberals would have us believe.
    Give me Liberty or give me BACON!!!
    You know that look women give you when they want some sugar? Me neither

  10. #10
    Member Array firerat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    254
    Well at least the cops were safe. That's what's important.
    CWOUSCG and twister like this.

  11. #11
    Member Array nmbr5ml's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    SW Kansas
    Posts
    276
    The parents could have been serial murderers and known to wear suicide vests. There would still be no excuse for burning up that poor, innocent little boy. Whoever did it belongs in a cage. That's what's supposed to happen when you do stupid crap and hurt little kids. Since there's no way that will happen, I hope they at least find someone to teach those idiot yokels how to deploy a flashbang--it never should have been THROWN high enough to go into a playpen. Or take the stupid flashbangs away and let them pound on the freaking door.

    This whole thing is so stupid.

  12. #12
    VIP Member
    Array Echo_Four's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Land of the mostly free
    Posts
    2,850
    Quote Originally Posted by NONAME762 View Post
    There was nothing nada zilch in the article I read that said the parents were engaged in illegal activities.

    When are these cowboy cops going to learn? I might would say never. The cops used a confidential informant again and once again have shown us oh yeah...that worked out real well...

    Time for the family that was targeted by these cowboys to get a crackerjack attorney and put these cops in the poorhouse.
    You didn't read this quote?

    A confidential informant told the county's special response team a drug deal was made in the home. The team went in on a "no-knock" warrant" for an alleged methamphetamine dealer at 2 a.m. Wednesday.
    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I527 using Tapatalk
    "The only people I like besides my wife and children are Marines."
    - Lt. Col. Oliver North

  13. #13
    Distinguished Member Array CWOUSCG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Left Coast
    Posts
    1,224
    Quote Originally Posted by Echo_Four View Post
    You didn't read this quote?
    I did, whats your point? His, and my, point is did the cops have a warrant based solely on one CI stating he bought drugs at the house? If that is the case I have a serious problem with that. This is akin to "swatting".
    Aceoky and Sister like this.

    "If someone gets into your house which would you rather have, a handgun or a phone? You can call the police if you want, and they’ll get there; and they’ll take a picture of your dead body."

  14. #14
    VIP Member
    Array Echo_Four's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Land of the mostly free
    Posts
    2,850
    Fine, pretend that it is OK to put kids in that situation. I am sure the cops would have done the same thing if no illegal activity was going on in the home.

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I527 using Tapatalk
    "The only people I like besides my wife and children are Marines."
    - Lt. Col. Oliver North

  15. #15
    Member Array firerat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    254
    Quote Originally Posted by Echo_Four View Post
    Fine, pretend that it is OK to put kids in that situation.
    Fine pretend that it's ok to B&E and throw flashbangs into baby's cribs.

    Quote Originally Posted by Echo_Four View Post
    I am sure the cops would have done the same thing if no illegal activity was going on in the home.
    Yes because selling drugs in a house justifies the use of deadly force and flashbang grenades.

    We should all feel safer now.
    ETXhiker, TVJ and Dabster like this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Sponsored Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Search tags for this page

had a nightcap warrant for drug sell

,

should be criminal to obtain no nock warrants on ci only

Click on a term to search for related topics.