New way to cross the border ???

This is a discussion on New way to cross the border ??? within the Law Enforcement, Military & Homeland Security Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; BREAKING: Border Patrol Arrests 13 Armed Illegals Impersonating US Marines ! This seems to be a new MO ....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree27Likes

Thread: New way to cross the border ???

VIP Member

New way to cross the border ???

Member of the NRA
    {A}RMS discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe, and preserve order in the world as well as property...Horrid mischief would ensue were the law-abiding deprived of the use of them
    1775 Thomas Paine
    Not afraid to live & Not afraid to die .

2. Remove Ads

Why bother with all that just walk up and cross it they won't stop them. Call ahead they may just send a ride to pick you up.

1-3 mile wide, mined, free-fire zone ... from the Pacific Ocean to Brownsville. (Sorry, El Paso.) And triple the budget for border control, technologies for remote viewing, staffing for active on-scene interdiction. And instant detainment, due process, judgment, removal from the country. No "benes" for the new arrivals, simply ejection after documenting them and turning them around (bus, whatever).

That'll do it.
    Your best weapon is your brain. Don't leave home without it.
    Thoughts: Justifiable self defense (A.O.J.).
    Explain: How does disarming victims reduce the number of victims?
    Reason over Force: The Gun is Civilization (Marko Kloos).
    NRA, SAF, GOA, OFF, ACLDN.

Quote Originally Posted by ccw9mm View Post
    1-3 mile wide, mined, free-fire zone ... from the Pacific Ocean to Brownsville. (Sorry, El Paso.) And triple the budget for border control, technologies for remote viewing, staffing for active on-scene interdiction. And instant detainment, due process, judgment, removal from the country. No "benes" for the new arrivals, simply ejection after documenting them and turning them around (bus, whatever).

That'll do it.

Add to that a large ILLEGAL tattooed on their forehead chest and across the shoulder blades.

If there's any kind of new technology in tats whether proven or experimental use these illegals as guinea pigs to see if the technology works.

If these illegals come back it's time for some stout rope.
    ctr likes this.
    Firing a suppressed is on my Bucket List.

I'm just a spoke in the wheel but not a big deal.

America...a Constitutional Republic. NOT a democracy as the liberals would have us believe.

More here is the US then we are lead to think....read this
    This is all of America they are talking about. Way too late to close the gate now...

White students no longer to be majority in school :: WRAL.com
    The police are not there to protect you from crime, they are there to arrest the guy after the crime has been committed, assuming they find him. It is your responsibility to protect yourself and your family.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard58 View Post
    More here is the US then we are lead to think....read this
    This is all of America they are talking about. Way too late to close the gate now...

White students no longer to be majority in school :: WRAL.com
    When I came to a primarily agricultural area in 1975 one in four was Hispanic. Now it is one in three.
    Firing a suppressed is on my Bucket List.

I'm just a spoke in the wheel but not a big deal.

America...a Constitutional Republic. NOT a democracy as the liberals would have us believe.

Out in NC you go out somewhere in public and ur not out of the car long you hear Spanish. I guess I need to start brushing up on it.
    The police are not there to protect you from crime, they are there to arrest the guy after the crime has been committed, assuming they find him. It is your responsibility to protect yourself and your family.

Distinguished Member Array Wunderneun's Avatar
    No you shouldn't. They should be learning english...if they are in the country legally. If not, they should be arrested and sent back.
    Peace Through Strength, Victory Through Devastation
    Devastation to your doorstep in 30 Minutes or Less. Minuteman III--- SAC WILL BE BACK!http://www.defensivecarry.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic80391_2.gif

I like all kinds of foreign guns. Walther, SIG-Sauer, and H&K.

VIP Member Array paramedic70002's Avatar

That'll do it.
    Moat and gators.
    NewportReds and sage46 like this.
    "Each worker carried his sword strapped to his side." Nehemiah 4:18

Guns Save Lives. Paramedics Save Lives. But...
    Paramedics With Guns Scare People!

Quote Originally Posted by Wunderneun View Post
    No you shouldn't. They should be learning english...if they are in the country legally. If not, they should be arrested and sent back.
    Well to get a job employers are wanting bilingual people nowadays more so then just English speaking. Teachers, medical field, ems, 911 operators, law enforcement, and other positions. Too far gone to turn back the page. I don't see a conservative POTUS again because of being either outvoted or voter fraud.....

Simple, instead of deporting them to Mexico, we should deport them to Europe. Make it harder to get back.
    Front Sight Guardian Member
    Carry your spare magazine inside your spare gun!

Knock on the front door and ask to come through it? You get treated that way.

Break in through the back door, essentially ... you get treated that way, and ejected. Forcibly if need be.

Life can be pretty simple, actually.
    Last edited by ccw9mm; August 10th, 2014 at 01:12 PM. Reason: spelling errors
    Azchief and ctr like this.
    Your best weapon is your brain. Don't leave home without it.
    Thoughts: Justifiable self defense (A.O.J.).
    Explain: How does disarming victims reduce the number of victims?
    Reason over Force: The Gun is Civilization (Marko Kloos).
    NRA, SAF, GOA, OFF, ACLDN.

Distinguished Member Array RightsEroding's Avatar
    Life can be pretty simple, actually.
    Simpler than that actually if we wish to curtail this flood.
    The problem is that any REAL answer is not politically correct; so all the bleeding heart libs come out of the wood work.

There is no more a war on illegal entrants to this country than there is a war on drugs..follow the money AND all the *New* fraudulent voting power.

I am so sick of those who spout "what about Ellis Island" or "we were all descended from immigrants"...
    To which I answer; "Guess what jack?..That was then then; this is now!"
    "When those who are governed do too little, those who govern can, and will, do too much." Ronald Reagan

Do what you can; then do what you must

As Ron White said, cover border with pamphlets about all the benefits of Canada

Distinguished Member Array Arborigine's Avatar
    Are there active military on the border now? I remember when Marines were deployed in that same Campo area, and a Mexican teenager shot at them with the predictable outcome. The Marines were sent home.
    I don't always have nothing to say, but when I do, I post it on Facebook.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links