How the NRA is making the Ebola crisis worse?

This is a discussion on How the NRA is making the Ebola crisis worse? within the Law Enforcement, Military & Homeland Security Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Leftist delusion at its worst..... How the NRA is making the Ebola crisis worse | MSNBC...

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree164Likes

Thread: How the NRA is making the Ebola crisis worse?

Leftist delusion at its worst.....

How the NRA is making the Ebola crisis worse | MSNBC
    gatorbait51 and RickyD like this.
    “Today is victory over yourself of yesterday; tomorrow is your victory over lesser men.”
    ― Miyamoto Musashi, A Book of Five Rings: The Classic Guide to Strategy

I saw this earlier. I couldn't stop laughing. Shannon Watts of MDA tweeted about it, too. I can't see how anyone can take these people seriously.

I read a statement from the CDC talking about how the best way to contain the outbreak was to NOT stop flights from the affected areas. So, apparently, they can do a fine job of lying to the public even without a Surgeon General.
    "Yet this government never of itself furthered any enterprise, but by the alacrity with which it got out of the way... The character inherent in the American people has done all that has been accomplished; and it would have done somewhat more, if the government had not sometimes got in its way."

so the NRA is responsible for allowing citizens from Liberia to fly into the U.S. now? Thought that was the U.S. Governments job to prevent this like all the other major nations have done. No one from Liberia or any of the Ebola affected countries are allowed on any flight into their country. Why has the U.S. not implemented the same plan?
    Kimbers are the guns you show your friends....Glocks are the ones you show your enemies.

VIP Member
    I’m amazed they have not blamed George Bush for developing the Ebola and Enterovirus the same way he steered Katrina to New Orleans to flood the 9th Ward.
    47Gabe, vice87, BigShrek and 10 others like this.
    When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk.
    "Don't forget, incoming fire has the right of way."

Quote Originally Posted by msgt/ret View Post
    I’m amazed they have not blamed George Bush for developing the Ebola and Enterovirus the same way he steered Katrina to New Orleans to flood the 9th Ward.
    I'm sure once Barry watches this on the news he'll find someone to blame along with the NRA. Warm up the teleprompter!
    “Today is victory over yourself of yesterday; tomorrow is your victory over lesser men.”
    ― Miyamoto Musashi, A Book of Five Rings: The Classic Guide to Strategy

Once upon a time (during the early 19th century) people coming into America were screened and quarantined to make sure they were not carrying communicable diseases. PC is going to kill us all. It's sad that the Liberals are so brain dead that all they see is BUSH, TEA PARTY & NRA. If they can't work one of these groups into a DIATRIBE their peanut brains might explode.
    Last edited by Kennydale; October 5th, 2014 at 11:57 PM.
    "A nation of sheep breeds a government of wolves !"
    Edwards R. Murrow

Distinguished Member
    My congratulations to our opponents, they have left me speechless.
    Typos are for the entertainment of the reader. Don't let it go to your head

Hm. Desiring to have the ability to protect against deadly violent felons is boosting the risk of viral transmission elsewhere, eh?

That's sort of like claiming our traveling through the near-Earth solar system is somehow ravaging the entire universe. Gee, we must be the cause of solar storms and the asteroid belt's pummeling of space ships, yeah? Right.

These knee-jerker destroyers would be laughable if they weren't so vile and dangerous to liberty, if so many weren't listening to them. But with the financial backing of other wealthier destroyers like them, they have the capacity to blow the house of cards down. They're seeking to strip people of their effective means of survival. Seems to me that they're the greater threat to folks, by far.
    Your best weapon is your brain. Don't leave home without it.
    Thoughts: Justifiable self defense (A.O.J.).
    Explain: How does disarming victims reduce the number of victims?
    Reason over Force: The Gun is Civilization (Marko Kloos).
    NRA, SAF, GOA, OFF, ACLDN.

Instead of a surgeon general let's save some money and just hire like a general practitioner major.
    PEF, Stoveman, Rabbit212 and 7 others like this.
    I have a very strict gun control policy: if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it.
    Clint Eastwood

VIP Member
    If the prez was interested in filling the surgeon general position, he would nominate someone who could get confirmed. Leaving it vacant is a ploy to blame his opponents for his own ineffective leadership.
    "If I had my choice I would kill every reporter in the world, but I am sure we would be getting reports from Hell before breakfast."
    William T. Sherman

Judging from the Three Stooges level of competence that the CDC has displayed so far, I'd say government gridlock is least of our problems with Ebola.
    gatorbait51 likes this.
    Never get out of the boat....

VIP Member
    I thought some of my contrived conspiracy theories and unintended consequences scenarios were silly, but this tops them.

Add to that this is presented as "news."
    gatorbait51 and Arejay like this.
    -PEF, a Framer with a Steelie...
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    1. All guns are always loaded.
    2. Never let the muzzle cover anything you are not willing to destroy.
    3. Keep your finger off the trigger until your sights are on the target.
    4. Be sure of your target and what is beyond it.

IF the point of this idiotic article is to get attention, then they got that, however, the logic of this op-ed is convoluted and really only serves to make the president look inept and partisan.

I hope these anit-gun idiots keeps putting out these feeble attempts at propaganda.
    gatorbait51 likes this.

VIP Member
    If this the best the antis have to offer up, we should be good for at least the next two years.
    gatorbait51 likes this.
    "If I had my choice I would kill every reporter in the world, but I am sure we would be getting reports from Hell before breakfast."
    William T. Sherman

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Links