Must see:Radical Islam: Terror in Its Own Words

This is a discussion on Must see:Radical Islam: Terror in Its Own Words within the Law Enforcement, Military & Homeland Security Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; UPDATE: for those who missed it, the show will be airing again tomorrow Feb 10 at 4PM. Everyone should probably watch this show tomorrow night. ...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Must see:Radical Islam: Terror in Its Own Words

Must see:Radical Islam: Terror in Its Own Words

UPDATE: for those who missed it, the show will be airing again tomorrow Feb 10 at 4PM.

Everyone should probably watch this show tomorrow night.

Radical Islam: Terror in Its Own Words
    Thursday, February 01, 2007

E-MAIL STORY PRINTER FRIENDLY VERSION
    Saturday, February 1 at 9 p.m. ET
    Hosted by E.D. Hill

The warning is loud and clear: radical Islam wants to kill you.

But don't take our word for it. In this FOX News investigation, E.D. Hill exposes the evil aims of radical Islam — in its own words.

Muslim clerics vowing to slaughter Americans and destroy the United States.

School children brainwashed to kill.

Mothers who rejoice at the news that their sons and daughters have blown themselves up in suicide attacks.

And an Islamic media that glorifies mass murder and cheers on terrorists.

It's an hour every American must see.

It's a FOX News special that you can't afford to miss — "Radical Islam: Terror in Its Own Words," Saturday at 9 p.m. ET

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,249560,00.html
    Last edited by sgtD; February 9th, 2007 at 03:10 PM.
    When you've got 'em by the balls, their hearts & minds will follow. Semper Fi.

2. Remove Ads

Assistant Administrator
    If this thread is to stay open for any length of time then please let's not go into too much depth on the religion and politics - at all.

I am certain of many strong feelings but this is not a subject we want to debate on CC. OK.
    Chris - P95
    NRA Certified Instructor & NRA Life Member.

"To own a gun and assume that you are armed
    is like owning a piano and assuming that you are a musician!."

http://www.rkba-2a.com/ - a portal for 2A links, articles and some videos.

Yes, we do not need to allow degradation into name calling. But in the interest of homeland security, we should be informed as to who our enemies are.

In fact, I don't care if anyone discusses this at all; perhaps we shouldn't, but I wanted to get the word out that is was going to be on tv so people can watch. That's all.

Distinguished Member Array 4my sons's Avatar
    I'll not comment except to say, I'm watching it. Probably tape it too.

Edit to add:

Thanks sgtD for letting us know it's going to be on.
    "fundamental principle of American law that a government and its agents are under no general duty to provide public services, such as police protection, to any individual citizen." [Warren v. District of Columbia,(D.C. Ct. of Ap., 1981)]
    If I have to explain it, you wouldn't understand

Whoa this might just inspire more to go for their CCW I'm surprised they are going to air it.
    "The sword dose not cause the murder, and the maker of the sword dose not bear sin" Rabbi Solomon ben Isaac 11th century

Lightbulb Set your VCR

From http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,249560,00.html I think I would classify this as a must see.

Radical Islam: Terror in Its Own Words
    Friday , February 02, 2007

ADVERTISEMENT Saturday, February 3 at 9 p.m. ET
    Sunday, February 4 at 4 p.m ET
    Hosted by E.D. Hill

The warning is loud and clear: radical Islam wants to kill you.

But don't take our word for it. In this FOX News investigation, E.D. Hill exposes the evil aims of radical Islam ó in its own words.

Muslim clerics vowing to slaughter Americans and destroy the United States.

School children brainwashed to kill.

Mothers who rejoice at the news that their sons and daughters have blown themselves up in suicide attacks.

And an Islamic media that glorifies mass murder and cheers on terrorists.

It's an hour every American must see.

It's a FOX News special that you can't afford to miss ó "Radical Islam: Terror in Its Own Words," Saturday at 9
    "The sword dose not cause the murder, and the maker of the sword dose not bear sin" Rabbi Solomon ben Isaac 11th century

Looks great! Will do..........as soon as I figure out how to set the clock on it.......

More on the show.

Text by E.D. Hill

Make sure you donít miss my special "Radical Islam: Terror In Itís Own Words" this Saturday, February 3 at 9 p.m. ET on The FOX News Channel.

You will see never before aired video. We go inside radical mosques, interview moderate Muslims, and hear from the women who raise their children to be suicide bombers. You will be shocked to see how these mothers rejoice in the news that their children have blown themselves up in suicide attacks. What level of hatred does it take to make someone willing to sacrifice their own childís life? You will be stunned. We show you how this culture brings up their impressionable youth aspiring to be suicide bombers. Itís truly disturbing how these children are brainwashed in schools, and even through cartoons which air on Arabic channels encouraging kids to die in the name of their religion!

You will be shocked by what you see and hear. This special will open your eyes, and youíll want to show it to everyone you know and care about. You donít want to miss this.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,249964,00.html

Administrator
    It should be watched by all members.

Assistant Administrator
    We had another thread on this today but yes - hope we can view it. Our satellite deal has three seperate outputs and so I hope to record this thru one feed.

I doubt any great surprises altho I expect to feel (even) more depressed after viewing.
    Chris - P95

Lead Moderator
    yep, knowing the enemy and motives helps understand what we are dealing with.
    "In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock." Thomas Jefferson

Nemo Me Impune Lacesset

Distinguished Member Array 4my sons's Avatar
    Shows on Dish Network to be on channel 205 "FXNWS" this may vary, search for "Radical Islam" is another way to find it.

Don't miss it.
    "fundamental principle of American law that a government and its agents are under no general duty to provide public services, such as police protection, to any individual citizen." [Warren v. District of Columbia,(D.C. Ct. of Ap., 1981)]
    If I have to explain it, you wouldn't understand

DANG! I was wrapped up in writing my script. If anybody managed to record it onto DVD and can make a copy, I'll be happy to pay for the disc and all postage to me here in Miami. I REALLY do need this! I plan on showing it to my high school students. I need it on DVD. VHS won't work. I'll be playing it on my classroom TV which is wired into my work computer.

Hey this is post #3000 for me! YeeeeeHA!
    Last edited by ExSoldier; February 4th, 2007 at 03:25 AM. Reason: WHOA! POST # 3000!
    Former Army Infantry Captain; 25 yrs as an NRA Certified Instructor; Avid practitioner of the martial art: KLIK-PAO.

Assistant Administrator
    I'd also be pleased to get a copy somehow - I checked thru my package on Dish and we haven't got Fox on there - and I was not prepared to add it specially.
    Chris - P95

I recorded on VHS and think I have a way to get it onto DVD, but will have to do some checking to be certain.

This is definately something young nieve students need to see, and they need to be made to understand the parallel between the NAZIs and the radical Islamists. They meed to realize that in the 1930s Hitler was not raising children in his country, he was raising an army through the Hitler Youth. The Islamists are doing the same thing. Death to America, kill Jews. This is the message the children are being fed.

All the while our children are learning how to be pacifist America haters too. Scary stuff IMO.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Links