LEO discount

This is a discussion on LEO discount within the Law Enforcement, Military & Homeland Security Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Do any LEO's get a discount when purchasing wepons? No place around me offers a LEO discount, was wondering if there was a place I ...

Thread: LEO discount

LEO discount

Do any LEO's get a discount when purchasing wepons? No place around me offers a LEO discount, was wondering if there was a place I could buy a new Glock 30 with a LEO discount?
    |^^^^^^^^^^^^^^| ||
    |...BEER TRUCK..........| ||'|";, ___.
    |_..._..._______===|=||_|__|..., ] -
    "(@)'(@)"""''"**|(@)(@)*****''(@)
    Don't trust anyone and always be aware of your surroundings. No one is as they seem.

2. Remove Ads

Administrator
    You used to be able tp buy direct from Glock, I'm not sure if they do that anymore. Most police supply places do offer a discount, but it aint much. I buy them at cost through a Glock dealer, and they cost right around $450. or so.
    "Just blame Sixto"

Just bought a Glock 36 from a LE Stocking dealer. Paid $464 plus sales tax. The 9mm and .40's were $398. Extra for night sights. I wanted an OD green one so I waited a few weeks.Its home now. Glock is still offering the HERO program which is offering LE prices to LEO, Firefighters, Medics, Security , and Military. If no stocking dealer is nearby calling Glock and filling out the online form and mailing in your ID copy and paying the tax and a $25 fee they will send it to your FFL. Go to Glock talk to get the phone number for Smyrna GA or Ill post it when I find it.
    Last edited by lightningstrike02; February 9th, 2007 at 06:51 PM.
    I am an American. I vote. I will serve on a jury when called. Its a MEMBERS ONLY thing.

Administrator
    Hero program, thats it! Do they still do that?
    "Just blame Sixto"

Some of the Police supply catalogs give discounts. You might want to check with your department.

The number to Glock (770) 432- 1202. Friendly, informative, and can tell you where your closest stocking LE dealer is. The .45's are all the higher price of $464. 21,30,36.
    I am an American. I vote. I will serve on a jury when called. Its a MEMBERS ONLY thing.

Seeing as my dept uses the 21 and I am a big .45 fan I want to have it's little brother for ccw. I have shot the 27 and wasn't very fond of it at all, to much gun for such a small package if you ask me. and the 26, well I wasn't fond of the 17, so the 26 is just not even in the picture for S/D. I carry a Colt XSE CC .45 right now when off duty and was looking for something smaller with the same pounch.
    |^^^^^^^^^^^^^^| ||
    |...BEER TRUCK..........| ||'|";, ___.
    |_..._..._______===|=||_|__|..., ] -
    "(@)'(@)"""''"**|(@)(@)*****''(@)
    Don't trust anyone and always be aware of your surroundings. No one is as they seem.

Quote Originally Posted by lightningstrike02 View Post
    Just bought a Glock 36 from a LE Stocking dealer. Paid $464 plus sales tax. The 9mm and .40's were $398. Extra for night sights. I wanted an OD green one so I waited a few weeks.Its home now. Glock is still offering the HERO program which is offering LE prices to LEO, Firefighters, Medics, Security , and Military. If no stocking dealer is nearby calling Glock and filling out the online form and mailing in your ID copy and paying the tax and a $25 fee they will send it to your FFL. Go to Glock talk to get the phone number for Smyrna GA or Ill post it when I find it.
    Don't ya just LOVE that OD Green? I have a Glock 22 in OD and I'll probably never buy another black Glock...well...I'm gonna buy a 2nd gen Glock 23 very soon...but that's the last black one in MY arsenal!

Distinguished Member Array LenS's Avatar
    For Glocks and other brands check out:

Interstate Arms - a REAL LE Distributor
    www.interstatearms.com
    Susan is the manager of LE sales
    They require your creds, payment and an FFL on file to ship to. You pick up the gun at your local FFL, pay his transfer fee and do NICS, 4473 and any state required stuff.

Most mfrs have some sort of program and it's ALWAYS best to contact the mfr directly, ask for the LE Sales division and get a referral to the LEGITIMATE LE Distributor in your area.

Many dealers offer a "LE discount" which is peanuts and a rip-off. Example: Legit LE/HERO pricing on G17, 19, 22, 23, etc. is $398.20 where a friend of mine (LE) bought his "LE discount" G22 at a local LE supply store for $550!! He thought he got a bargain until he ran into me and showed it off, he wasn't so happy after I told him the above info.
    NRA Instructor

Distinguished Member Array LenS's Avatar
    Generic LE Discounts:

- Brownells offers LEOs the same discount that FFL Dealers and C&R FFLs get. See website or contact company for how to do this. www.brownells.com

- Midway is the same. www.midwayusa.com

- Many of the protective eyewear mfrs have similar programs.

- Crimson Trace has a program.

etc.
    NRA Instructor

So your the guy that did buy the other green one?

LEO Discount

Just FYI Midway only offers LEO Discount to agencies not to individual officers

Check out http://store.ombexpress.com/ They sell guns to officers or departments, prices are very nice.
    Aaron

If you don't protect your self, who will?

Links