"13-year-old racks up 128 charges during crime spree"

This is a discussion on "13-year-old racks up 128 charges during crime spree" within the Law Enforcement, Military & Homeland Security Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; WHERE IS THIS BRAT'S PARENTS???????? http://www.dispatch.com/news-story.p...314-B4-02.html Andrew Riley, 13, is charged with 128 felonies, in Athens County Juvenile Court. They include burglary, theft, vandalism and ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: "13-year-old racks up 128 charges during crime spree"

VIP Member

WHERE IS THIS BRAT'S PARENTS????????

http://www.dispatch.com/news-story.p...314-B4-02.html

Andrew Riley, 13, is charged with 128 felonies, in Athens County Juvenile Court. They include burglary, theft, vandalism and witness intimidation. The delinquency charges stem from a crime spree that has lasted more than a year, authorities said.

"In my 30 years of doing this, Iíve never had a juvenile that young with so many charges," Athens County Prosecutor C. David Warren said last night. .....

.....At least three other youths, one of them 10 years old, have been charged in the investigation, he said.

"Itís a multitude. This isnít kid stuff. Ö He gave a severe beating to one of the witnesses who turned him in," Warren said. ....

....Barely a teen, Riley is too young to be tried in an adult court. Even if convicted on all counts, he still likely would be freed from juvenile prison no later than when he turns 21, prosecutors said....
    Quemadmodum gladius neminem occidit, occidentis telum est.-Seneca

"If you carry a gun, people will call you paranoid. If I have a gun, what do I have to be paranoid about?" -Clint Smith

"An unarmed man can only flee from evil, and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it." -Jeff Cooper

I can't believe kids these days...shoot I can't believe criminlas these days. Can you imagine if this kid picked the wrong house/car/business to rob and got a bullet or 6 in his body. My son will grow up knowing that anyone in this world could be carrying a gun and he needs to be thinking about that before he does anything.

I can't believe this punk will get out at 21...chances are he will get out meaner and harder than when he went in.

Assistant Administrator
    My ''remedial treatment'' recipe is not printable!!
    Chris - P95
    NRA Certified Instructor & NRA Life Member.

"To own a gun and assume that you are armed
    is like owning a piano and assuming that you are a musician!."

http://www.rkba-2a.com/ - a portal for 2A links, articles and some videos.

That boy has no parent but himself.
    His mother and father are merely just that, 'mother' and 'father', and as based on results nothing more.

This case is sad on so many levels.

- Janq
    "Killers who are not deterred by laws against murder are not going to be deterred by laws against guns. " - Robert A. Levy

"A license to carry a concealed weapon does not make you a free-lance policeman." - Florida Div. of Licensing

This Boy Needs...

a PUNISHMENT SPREE...

He's already got a habit...he IS going to get the lead cure sooner or later...he just doesn't know it yet...it's floating around in the 'cosmos' just waiting for the right time!

Adult crimes deserve adult punishment...I don't care about the age...we're not talking about a kid who made a 'stupid mistake' here.

OMO

ret
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

"It’s a multitude. This isn’t kid stuff. … He gave a severe beating to one of the witnesses who turned him in," Warren said.

"You’re getting into his violent nature. We either get him rehabilitated now in the juvenile system or we will be dealing with him for the rest of his life."
    Call me cold, but I don't think he can be rehabilitated. So were are gonna send him to BG school for 8 years where he will get better at breaking the law, and then release him into society at 21, good plan.
    Last edited by buckeye .45; March 14th, 2007 at 03:33 PM.
    Fortes Fortuna Juvat

Former, USMC 0311, OIF/OEF vet
    NRA Pistol/Rifle/Shotgun/Reloading Instructor, RSO, Ohio CHL Instructor

Quote Originally Posted by buckeye07 View Post
    Call me cold, but I don't think he can be rehabilitated. So were are gonna send him to BR school for 8 years where he will get better at breaking the law, and then release him into society at 21, good plan.
    Agreed--this punk is going to get an advanced course in thuggery and at age 21 will be more of a menace to society. He will turn into the stereotype we all hate--and unfortunately too many good people will be hurt, injured or killed before this thug's timely end.

Something as henious as this is--he should go to juvie until he turns 18 then send him to "big boy" prision (no pun intended) for the rest of his life. I don't want to hear about his childhood--don't care to--fact remains, he committed adult crimes and should pay. I'm sure his momma loves him...but she failed as a parent.

Distinguished Member Array dimmak's Avatar
    My belt almost came off by itself, just reading this....
    "Ray Nagin is a colossal disappointment" - NRA/ILA Executive Director Chris W. Cox.

"...be water, my friend."

Thumbs down Mini Hood

They should put the little b****** in adult prison. This mini hood will end up hurting someone if he is released at 21 years of age. He has already proved that he is a . violent individual. The longer he is away the better.

Yeah, I'd say this kid will end up dead or doing life. Hope not too many more innocent people are made to suffer before he is done!
    "If we loose Freedom here, there's no place to escape to. This is the Last Place on Earth!" Ronald Reagan

Non-military but military style school to teach or beat some discipline into him. Don't like the current over burdening the military with these problems but a good drill Sargent drilling would probably be good for them. Also no weapons or fighting training either. Just a good military learning experience of when to wake up, when to sleep, when to eat, when to work, etc..
    -Diplomacy: The art of saying nice dogie until you can find a rock.
    -The truth is a three edged sword.
    -Your brain is your primary weapon everything else is just a tool.
    -When the only tool you have is a hammer then everything starts to look like a nail.

I can't believe kids these days...shoot I can't believe criminals these days. Can you imagine if this kid picked the wrong house/car/business to rob and got a bullet or 6 in his body.
    am i to harsh to imply that, that would have probably stopped more damage in the future? sometimes facts and truth suck, but more innocents don't have to pay for it that way... on so many levels.
    What's this button do?

Distinguished Member Array mavrik46's Avatar
    I think he needed to be turned over a knee and a good pistol belt should have been applied judishly(sp) to his posterior a long time before he turned 13.

Quote Originally Posted by buckeye07 View Post
    Call me cold, but I don't think he can be rehabilitated. So were are gonna send him to BG school for 8 years where he will get better at breaking the law, and then release him into society at 21, good plan.
    I not saying that he can be rehabilitated. But I will say forcing him in to BG school is not going to reform him, not in a good way that is.
    Friendship... is not something you learn in school. But if you haven't learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven't learned anything.
    Muhammad Ali

I cant say what he needs I will be kicked out of the forum for expressing my feelings...THERE IS NO EXCUSE FOR WHAT HE US DOING>.
    "You can say 'stop' or 'alto' or use any other word you think will work but I've found that a large bore muzzle pointed at someone's head is pretty much the universal language."

NRA Member
    GeorgiaCarry.org

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links