Good thing for GITMO

This is a discussion on Good thing for GITMO within the Law Enforcement, Military & Homeland Security Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; http://news.yahoo.com/fc/US/Terrorism 9/11 mastermind admits killing reporter AP - 35 minutes ago WASHINGTON - Suspected 9/11 mastermind Khalid Sheikh Mohammed confessed to the beheading of American ...

Thread: Good thing for GITMO

VIP Member

Good thing for GITMO

http://news.yahoo.com/fc/US/Terrorism

9/11 mastermind admits killing reporter
    AP - 35 minutes ago
    WASHINGTON - Suspected 9/11 mastermind Khalid Sheikh Mohammed confessed to the beheading of American journalist Daniel Pearl and a central role in 30 other attacks and plots in the U.S. and worldwide that killed thousands of victims, said a revised transcript released Thursday by the U.S. military. "I decapitated with my blessed right hand the head of the American Jew, Daniel Pearl, in the city of Karachi, Pakistan," Mohammed is quoted as saying in a transcript of a military hearing at Guantanamo Bay, Cuba, released by the Pentagon.
    Of course, the Left would have had us let this guy go free a long time ago, seeing as they're so concerned with his rights. I don't know, but it seems to me that, as soon as you decapitate someone for their religion or nationality, you forfeit ALL of your rights - including the right to breath the same air as the rest of us for one second longer...
    A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands - love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper - his hands remember the rifle.

2. Remove Ads

I guess he'll just have to wait 'till January, 2009, before he's released.
    The early-bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Yeah...CNN (don't get me started) did an online poll where only 25% believed his confession...it's a sad state of affairs.

Forget the donkey and the elephant...most of our politicians are well content

Did anyone see the daily show lampoon this? I like the show but it dose show some rather liberal bents sometimes.
    -Diplomacy: The art of saying nice dogie until you can find a rock.
    -The truth is a three edged sword.
    -Your brain is your primary weapon everything else is just a tool.
    -When the only tool you have is a hammer then everything starts to look like a nail.

He's guilty as can be, but is also covering up for others who are just a guilty.
    "If we loose Freedom here, there's no place to escape to. This is the Last Place on Earth!" Ronald Reagan

mohammed says he is guilty of the attacks. so lets hang the b****** and go get some more of them. He wouldn't think twice about killing you. If he only commited a couple of murders he's still guilty as sin. They can keep him in Gitmo til it freezes over for all I care.

Center of the World Ma! Center of the World!
    I took a number of them to Gitmo and came away with a number of thoughts on the subject.

Rule #1) Only good terrorist is a dead terrorist and they can’t be reformed. Gitmo is a mistake. They should have a very good screening and put them into 3 piles. 1) Send back to country of origin, let them deal with them. 2) let them go they were just in the wrong place at the wrong time, 3) Extract what ever information you can by whatever means necessary, in a timely manner then see rule #1.
    "Hell of a thing, killin' a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."
    - William Munny (Clint Eastwood in the Unfrogivin)

“The graveyards are full of indispensable men.” – Napoleon Bonaparte

“My Idea of a fair fight is beating baby seals with a club”

Links