Yet another death toll overseas

This is a discussion on Yet another death toll overseas within the Law Enforcement, Military & Homeland Security Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Blasts Kill Scores at Peace March in Turkish Capital If the peace loving people and countries would come together and fight this evil , we ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree26Likes

Thread: Yet another death toll overseas

VIP Member

Blasts Kill Scores at Peace March in Turkish Capital

If the peace loving people and countries would come together and fight this evil , we may have a chance . I am not a military man , but I do know this sort of thing is getting worse .

I know it would not be easy because it is not fighting for territory or a hill , we are fighting ideas and thoughts . This world has changed for us all and it is here in a city near you . We need to get our gun rights square in our country too , I know my thoughts are simplistic maybe someone can offer some other ideas or thoughts on how to fight this enemy ??
    bigpapa likes this.
    Member of the NRA
    Keep your booger hook off the bang switch until you want to destroy something .

Administrator
    I know my thoughts are simplistic maybe someone can offer some other ideas or thoughts on how to fight this enemy ??

ENOLA GAY X 50.
    Liberty Over Tyranny Μολὼν λαβέ

Distinguished Member Array bigpapa's Avatar
    Yep, it's sad and the worse is in the making so hold on.
    LtBlue425 and welder516 like this.
    Luke 22:36
    Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.

Quote Originally Posted by QKShooter View Post
    I know my thoughts are simplistic maybe someone can offer some other ideas or thoughts on how to fight this enemy ??

ENOLA GAY X 50.
    Gonna have to before it's happening here in our neighborhoods.

Sent from my walkie talkie using a land line app
    welder516 and michael t like this.
    When the zombies come I'll carry carry my Colt .357 on an old Sam Browne belt like Rick Grimes Loaded with Black Talons!

Ideas spread through contact and firstly, the ease of global travel, and now the ease of worldwide communication have increased the propagation of ideas for both good and ill.

I still see education as the fundamental solution to almost all societal ills. It won't solve all problems but as long as people are dependent upon others for their information, what to think about that information, and their general welfare, they are at risk of manipulation by the crazed and the evil of the world.

It is a long term solution but the only sure one. The rest are stop-gap emergency measures that, while necessary, are only temporary solutions.

These influences hold true for all of us but as bigpapa suggested, it is a long road to travel and will be a bumpy ride. JMO
    welder516 likes this.

VIP Member
    We have to have better PR folks than ISIS yet they are winning the public relations battle. Idiots are flocking to their cause. If we had some leadership that would think outside the box and turn our expertise loose on the problem I think we could make some major strides.

We have the internet savvy, we have the brains and economic might. We just need a leader who is committed to OUR cause.

Signed: frustrated about Bowe Bergdahl trade
    welder516 and patri0t like this.
    Typos are for the entertainment of the reader. Don't let it go to your head

As long as we have an Islamic POTUS, we will be part of the problem. We need to get right.
    Retired Deputy- State Trooper (38 long years) 8 yrs RTO - MS Degree- Criminology
    Gun Control measures are Unconstitutional Infringements. Period.
    "...He that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one"- Luke 22:36

I know all too well how some of us feel human and sympathetic when any lives are lost anywhere in the world. Whether it be here at home in some stupid shooting rampage, or hospitals being bombed, or starving children, the elderly here at home, the health care system, earthquakes, natural disasters, floods, etc.
    Got to realize that these types of things are common place these days no matter who is who or who does what or who doesn't do what they should. YOU can't save the world. When I was younger, I thought I could save the world from becoming worse than it already was. I've learned that ideals, prayer, and hopes will eventually lead you into health issues and stressing over things you have no control over, and your tiny little voice will never have an impact on society here nor anywhere. It's all just pissin' in the wind. I pray, you pray, we pray to the Good Lord to see fit that not so many must suffer. But it's the human race that's intent on destroying itself no matter what. That is pretty much spelled out in any honored, revered, religious book you'll read from any faith on this earth. Yet our human compassion almost demands that we feel something. We can't help it if we are true to our own morals.
    Peace? Most "peace loving" countries are rich enough and they close their borders to all whom are not self sufficient in ways. They tend to absolve themselves from wars and the atrocities experienced elsewhere on the planet. There are no "peace loving" countries that I can think of. "Evil"? "Enemy"?
    It's all in perspective. Our own government determines who's an "enemy" and it's by political decisions. "Evil" is on the moralistic side of things while the term can be used widely for anyone not going along with or bucking the system or status quo. True, unadulterated evil is something the world has not seen yet. Right now it's just simply a word to describe something that cannot be expressed in any other terms. To think about even the Holy Bible speaking about peace and that it will not exist until the end times under a false pretense. Most other worldly religions already believe that peace will not exist on this earth until some form of cataclysm in the end times. It's a world of violence and it has been for a very, very, very long time. Languages are no barrier anymore and cannot be used as an excuse for not understanding. It's just that somebody knows better than somebody else or that somebody doesn't like somebody now because they did something that they didn't like. They made friends with someone else' enemy and that makes them an enemy now as well. It's all a power trip and human selfishness. When a life means nothing to an individual or a collective and innocents die. We're all on a downhill road and there's no turning back. It has been specifically described for thousands of years and there's no turning back. It's the road we are all destined to travel and there will be no change until the voice or that one big event happens. We're locked in so buckle down. Quit watching the news and the dramas played out day after day. Become somewhat self sufficient and prepared. The days yet to come will be worse. That's a fact.
    Patti and michael t like this.
    The world is a dangerous place, made more dangerous by a willfully ignorant populace who mindlessly go about their day to day existence without thinking, questioning, or considering the possibility their leaders are corrupt lying thieves.

Washington DC? DC stands for District of Corruption

The liberals that love to spew the "The US has more gun violence than X. Y, and Z countries" and "more mass shootings than ...." mantra are statistically excluding the daily mass bombings from their arguments. If you compare the total lives lost in mass casualty events (which would INCLUDE all of the bombings), the numbers of these other countries would dwarf ours. Of course, this would not fit their narrative nor support their agenda. It's not the weapon, it's the people. Remove guns from the equation and obviously they will move on to bigger and better means to carry out their desires.
    Know Guns, Know Safety, Know Peace.
    No Guns, No Safety, No Peace.

Have a leader more focused on the ISIS threat than one who is focused on "transforming America". We need good leadership, I pray we get it before its too late. If we want the world to support us, then we need to represent good not anything less. Only good can conquer evil.We cannot project power from a weak nation. Economically, militarily and morally we are weak.
    GO TRUMP/CRUZ ! HILLARY-PRISON NOT PROMOTION

Give us time people we are working to eliminate human kind from this blue rock as fast as possible but humans are slow learners. We hope that in the next 100 yrs we will have advanced the experiments to the point that mankind will be able to successfully wipe itself from existence on this planet.

Signed,
    Norgangibid Martiaian
    Chief of planetary science experimentation dept
    University of MARS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Distinguished Member Array elmacgyver0's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 1911srule View Post
    Have a leader more focused on the ISIS threat than one who is focused on "transforming America". We need good leadership, I pray we get it before its too late. If we want the world to support us, then we need to represent good not anything less. Only good can conquer evil.We cannot project power from a weak nation. Economically, militarily and morally we are weak.
    leader?..we have a leader?
    When did this happen?
    Patti, petecamp and welder516 like this.

Distinguished Member Array Texas Red's Avatar
    The Turks have allowed millions of Syrian refugees into their country. Something like this tragedy was almost inevitable.
    "A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals and you know it."

Agent K

The killing will not stop as it's been going on for thousands of years.Where the east and west meet there's so much hatred and misunderstanding.There's no compromise by either side.

Does anyone here know the connection between the Statue of Liberty and Isis? Notice that's not ISIS, but the words are there.
    Interesting read. I'm not going to post a link here, you can search the almighty internet for that. But it's why the POTUS won't refer to Isis specifically, but ISIL instead.
    If you can't find it, just let me know.
    The world is a dangerous place, made more dangerous by a willfully ignorant populace who mindlessly go about their day to day existence without thinking, questioning, or considering the possibility their leaders are corrupt lying thieves.

Washington DC? DC stands for District of Corruption

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links