Defensive Carry banner

No good deed goes unpunished

1K views 14 replies 12 participants last post by  10thmtn 
#1 ·
#3 ·
Of course, the donkey did the "business" in the back seat. Couldn't see that coming.

Note to the Maintenance Dept:
"Er, the cruiser's gotten a bit rank, this week. Give 'er a little extra soap and wax, this time around, Bob, if you would. Thanks."​

#11 ·
That's a great story. They'll get a lot of PR out of it. We had a very similar thing happen in our neck of the woods earlier this year. Somebody's pet pig got loose, and the local PD took it home in his car also. And he had a little cleanup to do...

Vehicle door Windshield Glass Automotive window part Automotive exterior

#12 ·
That's a great story. They'll get a lot of PR out of it. We had a very similar thing happen in our neck of the woods earlier this year. Somebody's pet pig got loose, and the local PD took it home in his car also. And he had a little cleanup to do...

View attachment 119427
I saw that story somewhere.

The worst animal I had in the squad was a huge Newfoundland dog that drooled over every surface of the back seat area.

Drunks who appeared close to puking I opened their window and had them hang their head out, regardless of the weather. :ziplip:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.