Defensive Carry banner

Active Shooter Event Occuring in Winnebago County, Wisconsin

872 views 8 replies 8 participants last post by  FAS1 
#1 ·
#4 ·
#5 ·
I'm posting to this thread because I'm looking for information on "active shooter training for church security teams". I'm wondering what is offered in the midwest in the way of 1 or 2 day classes. Me and a couple of our deacons at church have taken handgun training at Frontsite. Working on getting a security team organized now that several of us at church will have our LTC. We are located about 100 miles southeast of St. Louis. I have a daughter living in Ohio, so maybe training could be combined with a visit if available there.

BTW, Can some one explain to me how to post a topic here. I've posted replies to topics here but haven't figured out how to post a topic myself.

We are about 300 miles from Chicago, only about 60 miles from Kentucky. Training in the southern Midwest within driving distance would be good.

Our church is about 200 which includes children so we don't have a large amount of money to put toward training.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.