Defensive Carry banner

Cali's Guv Blames Arizona and Nevada For Terrorist Attack

3K views 58 replies 42 participants last post by  oldskeetshooter 
#1 ·
#2 ·
Hm. So, folks not on the radar follow the stringent statutes on the books, but it's the statutes on the books that get blamed for things. Solution being, more statutes on the books.

It's as though it's imagined all predators can be stopped, and that dumping on everyone will be justifiable if only a few more can be stopped.

Criminalizing drinking didn't stop the partying after Prohibition. And no amount of prohibiting murder and mayhem will stop those bent on those things, either. Certainly, dumping on everyone won't stop 'em. (Not that the 'criminalizing' sort of person will ever get that.)

#5 ·
Perhaps Governor Moonbeam will propose that California build a border fence between his state and Arizona/Nevada.

But he won't have one between California and Mexico, will he ?

No, he won't. Nor Oregon, presumably, because no self-respecting terrorist would ever come in through Oregon.

#9 ·
I remember, the first time that Brown was governor. He and Linda Ronstadt, made a public show of and seemed to take pride in their use of a certain white, crystalline substance. Over the years, I have heard Jerry Brown make some very, un-intellectual statements. This one, however, "Takes the Cake". I don't know if that white, "Snorting", substance has an cumulative effect, but it does seem, as of now, Brown has completely lost his mind.

But Hey..It's California

#13 ·
This is Orwellian.

The guns used in the attack were bought in California.

The wheels are falling off this Country. These jerks are trying to strip all of us of our means for self protection and will use ANY crisis to try to strip us of our rights.

And the press is happily complicit.

What the hell is wrong with these people?

#19 ·
California has some of the most restrictive gun laws in America, what will more gun laws do to not allow another shooting like this one. The shooter in this case bought the guns legally, he was not on the Watch List, he had no prior run ins with the law, he was a good worker. The only negative , he was a loner. I believe he married a terrorist and at the behest of his wife became party to the attack. Brown is just another parasite living off the taxpayers.

#26 ·
Brown and Sanders are just alike and should be housed in the same padded room/cell. They are many others that should also accompany them but not enough space or time to list them.:image035:

#28 ·
He inherited his stupidity from his father, Governor Edmund G. "Pat" Brown, who was governor when I was in high school in California. His father was governor from 1959 until 1967 and also ran for President twice. He lost a third term bid to Ronald Reagan thankfully.

#31 ·
Brown said he would look at tightening gun control laws. Lt. Gov. Gavin Newsom introduced a measure in October to strengthen laws and said in a statement on Saturday a measure that would ban the possession of large-capacity magazines would “set the gold standard for meaningful reforms to stop gun violence.”
Californians are already restricted to low-capacity 10 round magazines, what’s next allow only single-shot guns. Moonbeam has been listening to the governor of New York too much in blaming his state’s problems on other states.

#35 ·
I didn't see this when I was a youngster; I for the life in me couldn't and I can't summons an answer as to why. But, Politicians are nothing but "Play" actors. We know that "Play actors" are what the dictionary defines as "Hypocrites." They wear masks. A mask for whichever will win them votes, or seats at a table. They promise the world but deliver nothing. We all know, because Momma taught us, "tend to your business, leave others' alone;" "clean-up your own yard, before you attempt to help somebody else clean-up theirs;" "if you don't finish your dinner, there will be no dessert." Isn't that right? That was basic and it was fundamental; we didn't like it, but we understood it. So, why in the world, should the enactment of more laws be given serious consideration, when the one's we presently have are NOT being enforced? And why stare at curtailing natural rights, but squint at the deceptive practices of those who do so? Now, that's just plain...Hinky to me. It's what Bush II called: fuzzy math. I wish Momma were here, so she could just walk up and down the halls of the Judicial Branch, The Executive Branch, and the Legislative Branch, and just PADDLE THAT ASS!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.