Defensive Carry banner

Freddie Gray Autopsy: DOH

2K views 36 replies 31 participants last post by  deadguy 
#1 ·
"It’s now easier to understand why Mosby wanted the autopsy kept under wraps: It raises additional disturbing questions about her case."

Maybe it's time to disbar her?

A city burns at the behest of a mayor, and the prosecutor withholds evidence?

That is pretty damn inconvenient for BLM too.

<Disgusted> <SMH>

Freddy Gray Autopsy Report

When one considers the underlying facts, and the results of the high and mighty rabble rousers, I just am appalled. :puke:

This is apparently "old news" but I've been preoccupied the past several months, so if this article was already covered somebody show me and I'll deep-six it.

#5 ·
"It’s now easier to understand why Mosby wanted the autopsy kept under wraps: It raises additional disturbing questions about her case."

Maybe it's time to disbar her?

A city burns at the behest of a mayor, and the prosecutor withholds evidence?

That is pretty damn inconvenient for BLM too.

<Disgusted> <SMH>

Freddy Gray Autopsy Report

When one considers the underlying facts, and the results of the high and mighty rabble rousers, I just am appalled. :puke:

This is apparently "old news" but I've been preoccupied the past several months, so if this article was already covered somebody show me and I'll deep-six it.
What on earth do FACTS have to do with any of this, R & G ? We have AGENDAS that must be fulfilled here !

#7 ·
what i've never heard talked about is how his chase ended, did he crash into the block wall(if i remember video he was by a wall), or some injury happen when he was tackled? it seemed like he had an injury during initial. Obviously that would have been unintentional during the stop scuffle, and he then could have easily exacerbated the problem in the van as stated in autopsy.

#32 ·
Yeah, they are the cannon fodder, as the BLM/Jesse/Al/Spike lee/Farrakhan have an agenda, and police officers(no matter what their race) really are viewed as the problem by their( BLM/Jesse/Al/Spike lee/Farrakhan) followers
So Baltimore burns because one idiot didn't have sense enough to sit down and shut up.

How will the social media BLM flunkies hash tag this?

#hedidittohisowndamnself

More like:
#yoyowhazatgottadowiditlezlootnburnsmo

#12 ·
This may get me points, but the way I see it is as follows.

The present regime perpetuates these things to get what he wants, control by chaos. When he first got into office the idea of boosting the power of local police was brought up. There was used military equipment to be had cheep. ARs to armored personal carriers, he wanted a police force that was equal to the military, and said so more than once. I believe the purpose for the build up was to confiscate the ugly guns.

That was until he found out that the police, and more importantly the sheriff's departments didn't want to enforce his gun grabbing laws.

The new strategy, make the police seem incompetent, untrustworthy, raciest killers. Then rescind all that equipment under the guise of keeping the people safe from the police.

Every one of these cases is bogus from the start, Trayvon on down. These people that put charges on for political gain need to be punished for their abuse of powers or it will be very long road to stopping it.

#13 ·
Baltimore will burn again. Even with the corruption of city officials, I can't believe any jury is going to convict these officers. After the first acquittal, the riots will resume. Ater that, we can look forward to five more opportunities to give space to those who want to destroy. The difference this time though is I seriously doubt Governor Hogan is going to give Mayor Rawlings-Blake the leeway to hesitate on calling in the National Guard.

Reactions: ctr and patri0t
#14 ·
Jury deliberations begin Monday.

Porter also testified in his own defense, which is rare.

From what I have read I don't see how a conviction will be handed down. Again, that's from what I have read in filtered news reports - the Jury takes in much more than I can.

If he is acquitted, I hope there is calm in Baltimore.

#17 ·
She's a featherweight for Chicago, THE most corrupt city in America. Why any business would locate there is beyond me. I'm guessing B'Town will end up like Detroit, to be honest. The politicians are certainly driving it that direction.

Reactions: Jeanlouise
#18 ·
I was born, raised and worked my LE career in Detroit. I watched the racists take control and run the City into the ground, day by day.
It is a strange agenda to run a major City into ruin, but Baltimore seems to be on that track.

Like I said about Detroit many times, "Let it die and start over." Some Cities just get too sick to cure.

#21 ·
I was born, raised and worked my LE career in Detroit.
You get a whole bunch of Gold Stars for that. A bunch!

I was born, raised and worked my LE career in Detroit. I watched the racists take control and run the City into the ground, day by day.
It is a strange agenda to run a major City into ruin, but Baltimore seems to be on that track.

Like I said about Detroit many times, "Let it die and start over." Some Cities just get too sick to cure.
Coleman Young was the absolute worst, and Kwame couldn't be much better. Did Archer get thrown in the slammer?

#20 ·
If there is an acquittal I'm sure that the spirit of the Christmas season will keep Charm City from burning. :smiley2:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

#22 ·
Archer was pretty much a non event. The Colman surely must have had the dirt on a bunch of fellow politicians, he seemed to skirt around every investigation, and there were several. But never any charges. Had some of his people take falls, but not him. I recall him owning 5 different wear houses that were stacked to the ceiling with donated food (welfare food donated by American farmers) While claming that his people were starving in the streets. He accused Ronald Reagan of starving out Detroit because it was a black city. When it was pointed out just how much food was being delivered to Detroit, Colman said we don't want your stinking cheese we need money.
Little to nothing was said after the finding of tons of perfectly good food that was being eaten by rats in the wear houses that he owned.

#23 ·
Well, well, the prosecutor has dug herself a very deep well. After the Not Guilty's come in from the jury (assuming a truly unbiased jury) Ms. Mosby will be defending herself against lawsuits from the officers. As well as being sued she should be defending herself against criminal charges of malicious prosecution.

If any of the officers get a guilty verdict the judge should set it aside because of the gross prosecutorial misconduct. If the judge is spineless they'll let ride up to appeals and let them dismiss this.

Shocking but I'm not shocked. I guarantee the lawyers are tasting T-bones at the thought of suing Mosby.

One thing I didn't see in the Natl Review article was the report (at time of incident) that Freddy had back surgery shortly before his incident. That would explain the opiates in his blood test. Most likely he was taking an excessive amount of painkillers plus marijuana so he wasn't feeling any pain.

#26 ·
I think the DOJ needs to do more to prosecute those who incite riots.

This story is why I try to refrain from taking sides until the full truth has come out.

Reactions: ks kid
#30 ·
They rushed out and gave the family a 6 million dollar settlement - which made a fair trial for the police officers fairly difficult. The city admitted fault before the trial. They set a dangerous precedent and prevented a fair trial.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.