I am John Doe......

I am John Doe......

This is a discussion on I am John Doe...... within the Law Enforcement, Military & Homeland Security Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; John Doe Manifesto by Michelle Malkin: http://townhall.com/columnists/Miche..._doe_manifesto Dear Muslim Terrorist Plotter/Planner/Funder/Enabler/Apologist, You do not know me. But I am on the lookout for you. You ...

Thread: I am John Doe......

VIP Member

I am John Doe......

John Doe Manifesto by Michelle Malkin:

http://townhall.com/columnists/Miche..._doe_manifesto

Dear Muslim Terrorist Plotter/Planner/Funder/Enabler/Apologist,

You do not know me. But I am on the lookout for you. You are my enemy. And I am yours.

I am John Doe.

I am traveling on your plane. I am riding on your train. I am at your bus stop. I am on your street. I am in your subway car. I am on your lift.

I am your neighbor. I am your customer. I am your classmate. I am your boss.

I am John Doe.

I will never forget the example of the passengers of American Airlines Flight 93 who refused to sit back on 9/11 and let themselves be murdered in the name of Islam without a fight.

I will never forget the passengers and crew members who tackled al Qaeda shoe-bomber Richard Reid on American Airlines Flight 63 before he had a chance to blow up the plane over the Atlantic Ocean.

I will never forget the alertness of actor James Woods, who notified a stewardess that several Arab men sitting in his first-class cabin on an August 2001 flight were behaving strangely. The men turned out to be 9/11 hijackers on a test run.

I will act when homeland security officials ask me to “report suspicious activity.”

I will embrace my local police department’s admonition: “If you see something, say something.”

I am John Doe.

I will protest your Jew-hating, America-bashing “scholars.”

I will petition against your hate-mongering mosque leaders.

I will raise my voice against your subjugation of women and religious minorities.

I will challenge your attempts to indoctrinate my children in our schools.

I will combat your violent propaganda on the Internet.

I am John Doe.

I will support law enforcement initiatives to spy on your operatives, cut off your funding, and disrupt your murderous conspiracies.

I will oppose all attempts to undermine our borders and immigration laws.

I will resist the imposition of sharia principles and sharia law in my taxi cab, my restaurant, my community pool, the halls of Congress, our national monuments, the radio and television airwaves, and all public spaces.

I will not be censored in the name of tolerance.

I will not be cowed by your Beltway lobbying groups in moderate clothing. I will not cringe when you shriek about “profiling” or “Islamophobia.”

I will put my family’s safety above sensitivity. I will put my country above multiculturalism.

I will not submit to your will. I will not be intimidated.

I am John Doe.
    Quemadmodum gladius neminem occidit, occidentis telum est.-Seneca

"If you carry a gun, people will call you paranoid. If I have a gun, what do I have to be paranoid about?" -Clint Smith

"An unarmed man can only flee from evil, and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it." -Jeff Cooper

VIP Member
    Michelle Malkin is a journalist who "gets it"...she's been sounding a warning about illegal immigration for several years, and her blog columns and videos on HotAir.com are always informative and entertaining.
    "I surrounded 'em"- Alvin York

"They're ain't many troubles that a man can't fix with seven hundred dollars and a thirty ought six"- Jeff Cooper

Distinguished Member Array 4my sons's Avatar
    That's a nice piece, I had never heard this part before.

I will never forget the alertness of actor James Woods, who notified a stewardess that several Arab men sitting in his first-class cabin on an August 2001 flight were behaving strangely. The men turned out to be 9/11 hijackers on a test run.
    "fundamental principle of American law that a government and its agents are under no general duty to provide public services, such as police protection, to any individual citizen." [Warren v. District of Columbia,(D.C. Ct. of Ap., 1981)]
    If I have to explain it, you wouldn't understand

I too like Michelle Malkin. She has written some very good articles on illegal immigration and gangs.
    DEMOCRACY IS TWO WOLVES AND A LAMB VOTING ON WHAT TO HAVE FOR LUNCH. LIBERTY IS A WELL ARMED LAMB CONtestING THE VOTE.

Certified Instructor for Minnesota Carry Permit
    NRA Pistol and Personal Protection Insrtuctor
    Utah Permit Certified Instructor

thats some good stuff!

thanks, ill pass this around!

Quote Originally Posted by 4my son View Post
    That's a nice piece, I had never heard this part before.

And it's true too!
    http://www.snopes.com/rumors/woods.htm
    For MN specific carry information and a great shooting community, check out forum.twincitiescarry.com

.. and I am armed!!!!!
    "If we loose Freedom here, there's no place to escape to. This is the Last Place on Earth!" Ronald Reagan

I also had not heard the part about James Woods. Good for him, if only someone had taken him seriously enough to do some checking.

I would also add the "And I am armed!" tag line to the end of this.

Thanks for posting it.
    ,=====o00o _
    //___l__,\____\,__
    l_--- \___l---[]lllllll[]
    (o)_)-o- (o)_)--o-)_)

Here's another letter to the terrorists-

Dear Terrorists,
    I am an Army Aviator, a Naval Aviator, a Marine Aviator or Air Force Pilot. I was born and raised in a small town in New England, a smaller town in the Midwest, a Southern state or the rocky Westcoast . I come from a family of five. I was raised in a middle class home and taught my values by my mother and father.
    My dad worked a series of jobs and my mom took care of us kids. We were not an overly religious family but attended church most Sundays. It was a nice small church. I have a brother and sister and I am the youngest in my family. I was the first in many generations to attend college.
    I have flown United States military aircraft for 16 years. For me the flying was never a lifelong dream or a "calling," it just happened. I needed a job and I liked the challenge. I continue to do it today because I feel it is important to give back to a nation which has given so much to me. I do it because, although I will never be rich, my family will be comfortable.
    I do it because many of my friends have left for the airlines and someone has to do it.
    My government has spent millions to train me to fly these multi-million dollar aircraft. I make about 70,000 dollars a year and after 20 years will be offered a pension.
    I like baseball, football and other sports but think the players make too much money. I am in awe of firemen and policemen and what they do each day for my community, and like teachers, they just don't get paid enough.
    I respect my elders and always use sir or ma'am when addressing a stranger. I'm not sure about kids these days but I think that's normal for every generation.
    I voted for George Bush because I like him. I think I made a pretty good choice.
    I tell you all this because when I come for you, I want you to know me. I won't be hiding behind a woman or a child. I won't be disguised or pretending to be something I am not. I will be in a United States military issue flight suit. I will be wearing standard US issue flight gear, and I will be flying an Army, Navy, Marine or Air Force aircraft clearly marked as a US war plane or helicopter. I wish we could meet up close in a small room where I could wrap my hands around your throat and slowly squeeze the life out of you, but unfortunately, you're hiding in a hole in the ground, so we will have to do this a different way.
    I want you to know also that we are all very good at what we do. I can put a 2,000 lb weapon through a window from the relative comfort of my jet at 10,000 feet. My helicopter brothers can put a 200 pound Hellfire missile followed by 100 rounds of 30 millimeter “chain gun” through that same window from 50 feet up. I generally only fly at night, so you may want to start sleeping during the day. I am not eager to die for my country but I am willing to sacrifice my life to protect it from animals like you.
    I will do everything in my power to ensure no civilians are hurt as I take aim at you.
    My countrymen are a forgiving bunch. Many are already forgetting what you did on Sept 11th. But I will not forget, and my President will not forget.
    I am coming. I hope you know me a little bit better, see you soon...sleep tight.
    Signed,
    A U.S. Military Pilot
    "There is no such thing as too much ammo. Unless you're swimming!"

Distinguished Member Array Dakotaranger's Avatar
    I AM JOHN DOE, aka Dakotaranger.
    "[T]he people are not to be disarmed of their weapons.
    They are left in full possession of them."

Zacharia Johnson (speech in the Virginia Ratifying Convention,25 June 1778)"The best we can hope for concerning the people at large is that they be properly armed." ~Alexander Hamilton

VIP Member
    We should add it to our signature
    You have to make the shot when fire is smoking, people are screaming, dogs are barking, kids are crying and sirens are coming.
    Randy Cain.

Ego will kill you. Leave it at home.
    Signed: Me!

I'm John Doe.

No, I'm John Doe.

No, I'm John Doe and so is my wife!

Spot the Monty Python reference to win a cookie.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 0.02 View Post
    I'm John Doe.

No, I'm John Doe.

No, I'm John Doe and so is my wife!

Spot the Monty Python reference to win a cookie.
    No, I'm John Doe & this is my wife Jane Doe.(funny part is, my wife's name is Jane )
    Quemadmodum gladius neminem occidit, occidentis telum est.-Seneca

"If you carry a gun, people will call you paranoid. If I have a gun, what do I have to be paranoid about?" -Clint Smith

"An unarmed man can only flee from evil, and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it." -Jeff Cooper

VIP Member
    Nah.. I am John Doe
    You have to make the shot when fire is smoking, people are screaming, dogs are barking, kids are crying and sirens are coming.
    Randy Cain.

Ego will kill you. Leave it at home.
    Signed: Me!

No, You Can't Be...

I'm John Doe...an armed John Doe...

ret
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

Links