Defensive Carry banner

How Ironic

1K views 18 replies 16 participants last post by  NONAME762 
#1 ·
Department of Homeland Security is supposed to be in charge of our security, and they can't even secure their own equipment.

Hundreds of DHS badges, guns, cell phones lost or stolen since 2012 | Fox News

"Hundreds of badges, credentials, cell phones and guns belonging to Department of Homeland Security employees have been lost or stolen in recent years -- raising serious security concerns about the potential damage these missing items could do in the wrong hands.

Inventory reports, obtained by the news site Complete Colorado and shared with FoxNews.com, show that over 1,300 badges, 165 firearms and 589 cell phones were lost or stolen over the span of 31 months between 2012 and 2015."

#5 ·
A number of dollars probably went to donuts, too. And those are all missing, no doubt. (Sugar-coating the problem, IOW. Boom.)

Transparency. It's what's not for dinner.

#18 ·
Heck yeah! Who knows perhaps some genius has come up with smart gun technology that is SMARTER THAN THE DHS AGENTS WHO'LL BE TASKED WITH CARRYING THIS NEW WHIZ BANG EQUIPMENT.

I won't be holding my breath......

Will any of y'all???

#6 ·
People working in Homeland Security, most of them don't even know what their job is, or what justifies their existence. Other than being America's version of the SS or KGB. What's really their function?

#8 ·
Just a more expensive welfare program. Congress needs to do away with this program . It's not doing any real good. Hasn't caught any terrorist . Another Bush failure and loss of Americans rights.

#11 ·
I was thinking along the lines of a McDonald's or Walmart cashier!

#12 ·
An Admin that's still supplying guns to illegals ?

#13 ·
There was a report about the ATF losing all kinds of guns and computers a couple years ago. Higher standard and all...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.