Defensive Carry banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

So, What Do You Think...Does The Sheriff Have It Right?

2K views 20 replies 19 participants last post by  Rock and Glock 
#1 ·
In response to the execution-style murder of Harris County Deputy Sheriff Darren Goforth, who was shot multiple times at a gas station in Cypress, Texas, Milwaukee County Sheriff David A. Clarke Jr. strongly criticized what he called the “” movement and stressed that President Barack Obama himself had “started this war on police.”

Milwaukee Sheriff: Obama ?Started This War on Police?

“I love the First Amendment,” he continued. “I love freedom of speech. You are not free to threaten my life or anybody else’s.”

#3 ·
I love this guy...how do we get him to run for president? He's right all these idiots doing these marches are ridiculous. They are not marching to be heard they are marching for criminals to be safe. Maybe if the media didn't put every criminal on TV saying that the cops did this on purpose we wouldn't have gotten to this point, or if the president him self didn't try and protect every criminal out there this wouldn't be happening. Or maybe that these idiots are pissed that with other events going on that they are no longer in the spot light. It seems they always want something, I remember awhile back they were trying to push off to get money from the goverment for there people from slavery that happened 3 or 4 generation befor them. ( sorry I don't know how long ago slavery happened but you get the point ) all lives matter mine yours even those idiots. Don't play stupid games, and you won't get stupid prizes.

#9 ·
Yes, Fraudbama did start it. Not in a literal technical sense, but he has done the most to fuel it and if there is one person attributed to the war on police its Obama. He has the largest influence, utterly disgraceful behavior by our own president. It started with "that cop acting stupidly" to "trayvon could have been my son" etc...to attending funerals/sending staff to thug funerals but not officer funerals. It was his responsibility to step in as CIC and supposed adult and quell the violence, yet he showed up with gallons of gas to pour on the fire. He didn't provide the spark but he sure heaped on the fuel. I'd say thats good enough to say he started it. He'll be the first to claim credit for any of the BLM stuff, so he's first to get the blame for the war on cops as well.

#10 ·
Mr. Clark is spot on you just have to pull your head out of the sand to understand what he is saying..

#13 ·
I have been saying that Lives Matter for a while now. The tragedy is the same no matter the race of the officer or the civilian. I'm black and I think that black lives matter is the biggest joke in the country. One cop kills one person in Chicago and black lives matter is there to get their face on the news, yet 10 or 20 can get killed (and this is not unusual in Chicago) on the street and nothing is said by them! When black criminals are killed committing a crime we (the black community) need to stop trying to make these friggin' criminals seem like innocent alter boys. We need to tell the truth. No social change ever occurs without honest conversations on both sides of the table. Come honest and willing to consider the other point of view and things can get done. We also need to understand that this "war on police" has been created by and is being fueled by the liberal media. White cop kills black kid: they are all over it. White cop kills white kid: they don't care about it.

#14 ·
His argument isn't an educated one, its an emotional one. Moreover, by pointing your finger at your Commander and Chief whose job is 95% reactionary, rather than the addressing the totality of the situation - which is huge - he's simply doing what all politicians do, bringing it down to the lowest common denominator which only adds to the divisiveness.

Think about it, if you are standing toe to toe with your advisory, calling them filth and slime is a pretty good indication that you're about to strike - or want to strike NOT solve.

He's a politician and his job demands votes... he's shilling. He's an idiot. But I sympathise with the concerns he's politicizing to get votes.

#19 ·
You're right, the problem is bigger than Obama. It comes from forty years of social-justice nonsense being absorbed by the intelligentsia, trickling its way into policy, telling everyone that when a man in Chicago commits a crime, the fault lies with a slave owner who lived a thousand miles away a century and a half before.

Until this lie is seen for the absurdity that it is, the problem will continue. People like those in our current administration are mostly only a symptom of the problem, though they deserve blame for their contribution to it.

Reactions: Jeanlouise
#16 ·
And what are these BLM protestors saying, are they using legal channels to promote their cause or stirring up "sentiment" on the streets and in social media? Top US officials are not calling for calm, not backing law enforcement and by default appear to be in support of the BLM groups. He's got a right to be pissed, he's a target along with all LEOs in this country.

#17 ·
This sheriff is super, calls it like it is, doesn't beat around the bush and gives you straight facts. As to "Stinkfinger" he couldn't care less, and will put on another of his phony crying acts.

#20 ·
Closer awakened something that has been sleeping a long time. What a pathetic loser he is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.