Defensive Carry banner

Another Officer Down

1K views 19 replies 20 participants last post by  smolck 
#1 ·
Reactions: gatorbait51
#4 ·
RIP. Not that it matters, but Euless is a suburb of Ft. Worth.

#12 ·
Where is the outrage from on high? If the president and his cronies spoke out half as loudly as they do when the cops are the shooters this problem might not go away but it would be drastically reduced (my speculation).

#18 ·
I wonder how long it will be before Prez Oloser goes on TV to condemn it?

A rhetorical question as we all know it will never happen.

#20 ·
I hate to hear this. Cops are no less mom's and dad's than I am. They have families they want to go home to just like me. They strap on a gun, just like me. But they put on a uniform which makes them targets for madmen, race baiter's and cowards, where as I do not. They must run toward danger while I can run away. And each one of them has a job where they must make split second decisions that affect whether they live or die and then spend years defending that decision. While I can sit back at my desk and take all the time I need to make decisions.

Yes, it is safe to say law enforcement officers are a special breed of brave and dedicated folks. I don't want to be pulled over and given a ticket by one, but I'll still tip my cap and offer my thanks if they do, because while stopping me is 100% safe for them, the next one could be their last and I get that.

May this officer rest in peace and may his family be comforted by the Holy Spirit of God.

As for me, I simply say "thank you, rest well".

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.