Defensive Carry banner

Officer Ibor 10-42 Last Call

773 views 7 replies 7 participants last post by  Jeanlouise 
#1 ·
The local K9 Officer and my neighbor had his partner of eight years, Ibor, put down on Friday for unknown reasons.

Ibor was a friendly GSD when off duty. Lisl even tolerated him the times that he and Ralph came over for a visit.

Ibor retired about a year ago and lived with Ralph and his current GSD partner Marco.

Flags are flying at half staff this week in my town in honor of his service.

#3 ·
The bond between a K-9 officer and his partner is incredible. Ibor's passing must have been incredibly difficult for his partner. Godspeed Ibor.

#5 ·
I was a K9 handler for 2 years, it is amazing the level of bond that you find with your partner, RIP Ibor.
The dog will defend you no matter what and just wants to be working, they are the happy partner that never complains, my dog got a new handler when I changed assignments but I still miss her.

#7 ·
It's hard to truly appreciate these dogs until one saved your life on duty and you see first hand how protective they are.

RIP Ibor.

Reactions: Wunderneun
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.