Defensive Carry banner

Police Officer Fallen, Greenville, SC

615 views 14 replies 15 participants last post by  Sister 
#1 ·
#9 ·
Wow, their are a lot of LE getting shot, sad times and it's only going to get worse.

Reactions: Sister
#10 ·
I have to believe that the attitude towards LE by our current administration, as well as other leaders and many groups, is contributing to the increased violence towards LE. Respect for the law, and those who uphold it, is declining.

And, like this gentleman, LEOs and their families are suffering and making great sacrifices.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

#11 ·
Blue lives do matter, whether POTUS thinks so or not. RIP Officer Jacobs.

#12 ·
Thank goodness we have brave men and women who make law enforcement their career. So sad to see them fall. Protecting us can be a dangerous mission. Once again, to all our LEOs out there, ya'll please be careful and stay alert.

#13 ·
RIP Ofc. Jacobs!

#14 · (Edited)
#15 ·
After reading the story I've decided I'm really a communist. What brought me to this conclusion is that I truly believe that some humans are defected and that they should be sterilized to prevent further reproduction. This boy was only 17yo, how many young men/women out there that young are killing? Tons of them, we read about it every day and these people are able to reproduce. Nobody is being responsible for anything. The reproduction organs have got to go, we need some rules here! Go Bernie :tired: <scar off>

My heart breaks for this young father and his family, they have to be devastated. I pray the family of Officer Jacobs can find some peace one day. Something has to be done to stop these LEO's from being targeted, hope some are going undercover to lock up the would be offenders - the punishment is not hard enough for the crimes IMO and it's getting worse each week.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.