Officer encircled by more troublemakers

This is a discussion on Officer encircled by more troublemakers within the Law Enforcement, Military & Homeland Security Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; This looks like some of the crowds I used to get up with in the city when trying to arrest someone. The whole neighborhood comes ...

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree128Likes

Thread: Officer encircled by more troublemakers

This looks like some of the crowds I used to get up with in the city when trying to arrest someone. The whole neighborhood comes out to watch and many get involved. The dept. tried to go in with a crowd of black and whites to keep control. Usually while arresting the person(s) the patrol cars and us would get rocked. Iv seen as many as 200 wild people materialize in matter of minutes before you could get the arrested in the back seat. seems as though city hall was getting worse at having ur back too if something happened. Iv seen plenty worse then this on the video. Glad I'm out of it.

Video of brawl with cop leads to assault charges| Latest News Videos | Fox News

VIP Member
    I'm so sick of this crap. We as a nation should allow law enforcement to draw weapons and open fire on crowds like this. There is no excuse for this kind of lawlessness and disregard for authority. This needs to stop.
    I find supremely ironic that God in his wisdom and grace has given man freedom of choice bounded by 10 simple rules. Man in his finite wisdom has created millions of rules to limit freedom of choice and the personal responsibility of his fellow man.

Quote Originally Posted by ctr View Post
    I'm so sick of this crap. We as a nation should allow law enforcement to draw weapons and open fire on crowds like this. There is no excuse for this kind of lawlessness and disregard for authority. This needs to stop.
    Schools and universities have spent the last 40 years teaching everybody that the protesters are always right and the cops are always wrong. I agree with your position, but it'll be a tough sell.
    gopbert, packinnova and Richard58 like this.
    "...there is no arguing with such snivelling puppies, who allow superiors to kick them about deck at pleasure."

– Captain Bellamy

Senior Member Array Illusive Man's Avatar
    I don't agree with a crowd obstructing the police from doing their job, but I certainly don't think that allowing officers to open fire into the protesting crowd is the right response.
    Glock 22 Gen 4 w/CBST
    Kimber Compact CDP II w/Silent Thunder
    A man, without force, is without the essential dignity of humanity. Human nature is so constituted, that it cannot honor a helpless man, although it can pity him; and even this it cannot do long, if the signs of power do not arise.

A flash-bang could come in handy at times like that.

Distinguished Member Array blackhawkfann24's Avatar
    But they were all good people...turning there life around and all. That cop was just looking for trouble
    MAJOkie and Richard58 like this.

Out number like that I would be in fear of my life and would uses what ever force necessary . To move to safety. These are not humans their animals in the concrete jungle . Obama has set this country back 50 years or more in race relations . Has done nothing for the Black people . That voted for him .
    ntkb, packinnova, virg and 3 others like this.
    “Those who make peaceful revolution impossible, make violent revolution inevitable.” John F. Kennedy.

come visit me at my home www.bersachat.com or http://www.metroarms1911forum.com

1911's forever !!

First was stomp the American flag, then the police. Pretty soon they may call them for help.

"
    357and40 likes this.

Tank mounted Ma Duce will fix it--only takes one time !

I kinda like the rubber bullet thing..

I think the police should have a non-lethal colored dye for crowd control . It would ruin clothes and stay on the skin for 7 days , similar to the dye packs given in bank robberies .

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by welder516 View Post
    I think the police should have a non-lethal colored dye for crowd control . It would ruin clothes and stay on the skin for 7 days , similar to the dye packs given in bank robberies .
    Or they could just let the cops carry trained skunks around with them. That would make the crowds disperse.
    NRA Member
    GOA Member
    US Army Vet

Another cop randomly targeted ambushed and shot a couple nights ago (Wed) in Houston
    Seems people have just gone bat crazy about "LEOs are out to get us" thinking.

I Live For Myself and I Answer to No One.
    Last edited by Rock and Glock; April 15th, 2016 at 09:37 AM.
    darbo likes this.

This kind of feral behavior can be stopped, but no Governor or Mayor has the guts to issue the orders that would stop it. The cop being attacked would have had a justified shoot at any point; if he had had a partner on scene, there was a justified shoot right at the beginning of the guy who tried tho help in the attack.

VIP Member
    I like all kinds of foreign guns.

"Arm yourself because no one else here will save you..."

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Sponsored Links