Cell Phone look up

This is a discussion on Cell Phone look up within the Law Enforcement, Military & Homeland Security Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Does anybody have access to perform a records search on a cell phone number? I mis-dialed one of my employees cell phones a few times, ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cell Phone look up

Cell Phone look up

Does anybody have access to perform a records search on a cell phone number? I mis-dialed one of my employees cell phones a few times, for example his number is 555-842-xxxx and the number I accidentally dial is 555-840-xxxx; the 840 number is the 1st 3 of my wifes number. An honest mistake correct? Well since then I've had this woman calling me yelling at me about bothering her father; I try to explain and apologize and she proceeds to berate me for being and idiotic white man...blah blah blah. I would like to send a letter to the womans father and let him know that it's an honest mistake; I certainly don't want to call; she just won't stop calling!!!!

Any help PM me.

Thanks,

Craig

2. Remove Ads

File a complaint with the phone company, they should take care of the matter. If she calls again, file a complaint with the local police.

Every time she calls answer the phone without responding, set it down with the line open and continue doing whatever you were doing, two minutes later hang up. She will get bored.

Maybe the next time she calls you will be at the range.

That might be interesting.

Buy a 'boat whistle...1/2 - 1 mile range...

ret
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

If your near a toilet, hold the phone down by it and flush, then hang up. It's what I do to telemarketers. It's fun, really. ;-)
    When you've got 'em by the balls, their hearts & minds will follow. Semper Fi.

Administrator
    When my phone starts ringing and it's a PITA call - I just keep picking it up a tiny bit and then real quick...just hang it right back up.
    Liberty Over Tyranny Μολὼν λαβέ

All good ideas...thanks to all...enjoy!!!

Senior Member Array Daddy Warcrimes's Avatar
    I love telemarketers. This is from another board:
    I just had a wonderful experience with a telemarketer that I thought I should share.

It was my cable company, asking me to upgrade to digital. I listened patiently to her spiel and politely answered her questions. When she got to the sale point of the question I turned it around "Well, I'm currently happy with cable service, but have you ever considered a career in the US Army?" I then went on to to tell her about the many incentives and career opportunities associated with military service.

I didn't make the sale (might have worked better if I was actually a recruiter) but it sure was fun. For all of you who are plagued by telemarketers I highly recommend this course of action. Who knows, maybe one of this jerks will get fed up with their dead end job and enlist. This could end up being a force multiplier of just a hell of a lot of fun.

I only wish I had thought of this before I signed up for the do not call list.
    Soldiers, active, guard, reserve, and retired, can qualify for referral bonuses up to $2000 (unless your a career counselor like me)

If you really want to, google the number or do a reverse search on Whitepages.com. I do this often and it sometimes works. I would recommend a police report for harassment however. Keep a copy of your phone record to show the one call (hopefully with the correct number dialed immediately following).
    "and suddenly I can not hold back my sword hand's anger"

DaddyWarcrimes.com

Distinguished Member Array fed_wif_a_sig's Avatar
    You can call your phone company and request that a specific number be blocked from calling you. That works unless they use a different number.
    Steve
    "Respect all ... Fear none!!!

Answer the phone, breath heavily, ask her what she is wearing!!!
    "If we loose Freedom here, there's no place to escape to. This is the Last Place on Earth!" Ronald Reagan

If you have caller ID, the next time she calls and you see her number just pick up the phone and say "Evil white man Inc. How may I oppress you today?"
    ,=====o00o _
    //___l__,\____\,__
    l_--- \___l---[]lllllll[]
    (o)_)-o- (o)_)--o-)_)

Quote Originally Posted by Daddy Warcrimes View Post
    I love telemarketers. This is from another board:

Soldiers, active, guard, reserve, and retired, can qualify for referral bonuses up to $2000 (unless your a career counselor like me)

If you really want to, google the number or do a reverse search on Whitepages.com. I do this often and it sometimes works. I would recommend a police report for harassment however. Keep a copy of your phone record to show the one call (hopefully with the correct number dialed immediately following).
    I'm going to have to try that.
    TSgt. Lickey

It takes a college degree to break'em;
    and a high school education to fix'em!

this won't help in your situation but it will make you laugh. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Ve21XwzXqs
    This is the first link I have tried to put in a thread so if it doesn't work look for "Tom mabe death scene telemarketer prank" on youtube.

Talking I Like This Technique...

Quote Originally Posted by obxned View Post
    Answer the phone, breath heavily, ask her what she is wearing!!!
    Made me laugh out loud!

I'm gonna try it...hope it's not someone collecting for the "County Sheriff's Association"...just my luck...

ret
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links