I don't care

This is a discussion on I don't care within the Law Enforcement, Military & Homeland Security Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; WOW . ?? is this laying it on the line or what? The lady who wrote this letter is Pam Foster of Pamela Foster and ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I don't care

I don't care

WOW . ?? is this laying it on the line or what?

The lady who wrote this letter is Pam Foster of Pamela Foster and Associates in Atlanta . She's been in business since 1980 doing interior design and home planning. She recently wrote a letter to a family member serving in Iraq ....... Read it!

"Are we fighting a war on terror or aren't we? Was it or was it not started by Islamic people who brought it to our shores on September 11, 2001?

Were people from all over the world, mostly Americans, not brutally murdered that day, in downtown Manhattan , across the Potomac from our nation's capitol and in a field in Pennsylvania?

Did nearly three thousand men, women and children die a horrible, burning or crushing death that day, or didn't they?

And I'm supposed to care that a copy of the Koran was "desecrated" when an overworked American soldier kicked it or got it wet?

Well, I don't. I don't care at all.

I'll start caring when Osama bin Laden turns himself in and repents for incinerating all those innocent people on 9/11.

I'll care about the Koran when the fanatics in the Middle Eaststart caring about the Holy Bible, the mere possession of which is a crime in Saudi Arabia

I'll care when Abu Musab al-Zarqawi tells the world he is sorry for hacking off Nick Berg's head while Berg screamed through his gurgling slashed throat.

I'll care when the cowardly so-called "insurgents" in Iraqcome out and fight like men instead of disrespecting their own religion by hiding in mosques.

I'll care when the mindless zealots who blow themselves up in search of nirvana care about the innocent children within range of their suicide bombs.

I'll care when the American media stops pretending that their First Amendment liberties are somehow derived from international law instead of the United States Constitution's Bill of Rights.

In the meantime, when I hear a story about a brave marine roughing up an Iraqi terrorist to obtain information, know this: I don't care.

When I see a fuzzy photo of a pile of naked Iraqi prisoners who have been humiliated in what amounts to a college-hazing incident, rest assured that I don't care.

When I see a wounded terrorist get shot in the head when he is told not to move because he might be booby-trapped, you can take it to the bank that I don't care.

When I hear that a prisoner, who was issued a Koran and a prayer mat, and fed "special" food that is paid for by my tax dollars, is complaining that his holy book is being "mishandled," you can absolutely believe in your heart of hearts that I don't care.

And oh, by the way, I've noticed that sometimes it's spelled "Koran" and other times "Quran." Well, Jimmy Crack Corn and ---- you guessed it - - I don't care ! ! ! ! !

If you agree with this viewpoint, pass this on to all your e-mail friends. Sooner or later, it'll get to the people responsible for this ridiculous behavior!? If you don't agree, then by all means hit the delete button.

Should you choose the latter, then please don't complain when more atrocities committed by radical Muslims happen here in our great country.

I am not deleting this, I am sending it on, but only after

I add:

--"Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. But, the Marines don't have that problem."

-- Ronald Reagan

I have another quote that I would like to add AND...I hope you forward this such as I have.

"If we ever forget that we're One Nation Under God, then we will be a nation gone under."

also by... Ronald Reagan

I AGREE SO SEND IT ON IF YOU DO TOO.

2. Remove Ads

Hoorah!
    Spend few minutes learning about my journey from Zero to Athlete in this mini documentary!
    Then check out my blog! www.BodyByMcDonalds.com

Cupcake - 100 pound loser, adventurer, Ironman Triathlete.

VIP Member
    You have to make the shot when fire is smoking, people are screaming, dogs are barking, kids are crying and sirens are coming.
    Randy Cain.

Ego will kill you. Leave it at home.
    Signed: Me!

Distinguished Member Array mavrik46's Avatar
    AMEN........

Pam said it all . Some times I think that people have forgot about 911. Some times it sure seems that way. Think of this as another Pearl Harbor.

way to go

My thoughts exactly!

VIP Member
    I always wonder why these have to be attributed to someone who didn't write them. Obviously someone wrote it and could very well take credit for it...

http://www.snopes.com/politics/soapbox/foster.asp
    Procrastinators are the leaders of tomorrow.

I don't care

Probably because, as these things make the rounds, it's forwarded along with another item that the forwarder did write.

or, something like that ....

Center of the World Ma! Center of the World!
    YES!!!!
    "Hell of a thing, killin' a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."
    - William Munny (Clint Eastwood in the Unfrogivin)

“The graveyards are full of indispensable men.” – Napoleon Bonaparte

“My Idea of a fair fight is beating baby seals with a club”

Assistant Administrator
    Laudable sentiments.
    Chris - P95
    NRA Certified Instructor & NRA Life Member.

"To own a gun and assume that you are armed
    is like owning a piano and assuming that you are a musician!."

http://www.rkba-2a.com/ - a portal for 2A links, articles and some videos.

Not caring is the problem in this country. This letter is an emotional rant. Perhaps after we stop caring we can adopt their methods and motives and we would all feel better about ourselves...IMHO.

Quote Originally Posted by HOLYROLLER View Post
    Not caring is the problem in this country.
    The gist of the article is this: that PC concerns shouldn't deter us in doing what's right, doing it quickly and doing it fully. Not that "not caring" is laudable.

Granted that carelessness is everywhere. It's what causes people to abdicate their parental responsibilities when having kids to raise. It's what causes people to foist the security of themselves and their families to unnamed, distant sources on the off-chance such sources will be able to respond in a timely fashion. It's what causes people to allow the growth of entitlement sensibilities across a nation, to the detriment of all. Not caring got us to this state. This article is showing that's not the way to go about succeeding.
    Your best weapon is your brain. Don't leave home without it.
    Thoughts: Justifiable self defense (A.O.J.).
    Explain: How does disarming victims reduce the number of victims?
    Reason over Force: The Gun is Civilization (Marko Kloos).
    NRA, GOA, OFF, ACLDN.

What if what is PC is the right thing to do?

If each one of us who has read this sent it to just 10 or 15 people and they did the same and so on, how long do you think it would take before 100 million Americans read it. Maybe, just maybe Americans could get something done before the ones who do nothing completely suck the life out of this country. Then as this message continues world wide other may get the message that we/free people have just had enough and it is time to play for real, send the same message to the politicians that work for you an I not themselves. Since there are men and women giving their lives and limbs for others it is just time to stand up and stop others from taking what is not theirs. My freedom, my family and my honor are mine, mine to give, not theirs to take! I would think it could take less than 100 days, 100 days to restore honor and respect to this country in spite of those who would do nothing and want everything for free and lets not forget the ones that have no backbone.
    Just my opinion. I am a Canadian who lives, works and cares enough to be here and will defend my home and my family since my home is the USA I will defend it, in spite of fools.

Should this offend anyone who reads this, too bad. Just another freedom that countless thousands have died for and continue to do so.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links